[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great Britain at it again. Seriously, this country is going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 583.jpg (60 KB, 322x804) Image search: [Google]
583.jpg
60 KB, 322x804
Great Britain at it again. Seriously, this country is going to destroy its own culture and history.
>>
>>76939096
Germany, bomb London.
I want to go to the highest point in Surrey and just look at the burning in the very distance.
>>
>censorship
Can we just agree that if a nation doesn't have the equivalent of the first amendment that it's not a first world country?
>>
>>76939096
>Seriously, this country is going to destroy its own culture and history.
I guess we will find out how committed to that it is on June 23rd.
>>
>>76939230
Will flatten the Shard, the Mobile and similar atrocities, but refrain from bombing Houses of Parliament and St Paul's. All that culture and heritage etc.etc. Our Masons won't allow it.
>>
>>76939096
>burka is religious symbol, police women can wear them
>turban is religious symbol, police can wear them
>beards for Mulsims are religious symbol, police can wear them
>skull cap is religious symbol, police can wear them

This is so obviously an attack against White Christian culture. It's so fucking obvious, time after time this shit happens it's always against Christians and Whites while other groups are left alone.

I fucking hate this country now. I have been forced to hate my own fucking country.
>>
File: 1461538632001.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1461538632001.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>76939749
If you hate something you should bomb it.
>>
>>76940105
The last thing this bruised and battered country needs is more violence.

We need to end Multiculturalism, start repatriating people back to their countries of origin.

I guess my only option really is to leave this country. I know I am out voted just by talking to the people around me.
>>
File: 1463340615605.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1463340615605.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>76941267
>leaving your country in its hour of greatest need
>not even bombing it one last time for old times' sake
>>
>>76939096
>we wuz crusaders n sheet
>get shitfaced while being a guest in a country and chimpout

anglos awake, hide your dogs.
>>
>>76943068
You are a retarded shitskin.
>>
>>76943275

In a Muslim country no less, I dont know what they expected.
>>
>>76943508
Both of our descendants will be shitskins because the sons of Ing didn't stand up and bomb their own country when it needed bombing the most.
>>
>>76941267
>implying peaceful repatriation is possible

The future will be bloody, the sooner spark tensions, the better.
>>
>>76939096
Fucking insane, it really is. I bet they'd admit a guy who has a huge saracen tattoo.

I hope the Brits cleanse their politics and police force. I hope we all do the same in our countries. Either we stand at the cusp of a new dawn for Europe, or we will witness its destruction.
>>
File: freikorps-in-berlin.jpg (54 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
freikorps-in-berlin.jpg
54 KB, 500x356
>>76944964
Rag-tag Freikorps fighting leftists when?

Seems that we have no leaders any more though, seems crazy how people could create and join such a force of hundreds or even thousands of men to protect their towns and cities, a lot of us probably don't even know our neighbours.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.