[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay guy here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: bowel.jpg (15 KB, 329x390) Image search: [Google]
bowel.jpg
15 KB, 329x390
Its pride. Whoever did this will pay.
>>
>>76932366
the doubles confirm death to straights
>>
>>76932366
Hope you get aids and die faggot
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>76933544
Dubs also confirm aids?
>>
>inb4 it's some butthurt gay guy who got cucked and decided to get revenge on his ex
>>
>>76932366
>Pulse Shooting: The shooter inside the club is dead.
He's already won.
>>
>>76932366
ill tell ya what, the more fruitey shit i see you do or say the more i dont like you.... so if you keep your fruitey-ness to yourself theres less of a problem
>>
>>76933845
How the fuck does that have to do with a mass shooting?
>>
>>76932366
>Pulse Shooting

Gay floridafag here. Can confirm gay bars are pretty shit. I wonder how long it will take those fruitcakes to recover kek
>>
>Feel bad for me /pol/ because my straight crush wouldn't cheat on his gf with my fat ass
>>
>>76932366
for those who are confused about the OP
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

>Gunfire erupted at a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday, with multiple injuries reported, Florida authorities said.
>>
Do we know if it was a foam party?
>>
>>76934002
>"its pride"
you fag is leaking
>>
>>76932366

>Gay guy here

F A G G O T
>>
>>76932366
>>/lgbt/ is that war
>>
>>76934398
I MEAN
>>>/lgbt/ is that way
>>
>>76932366
Sacred band when?
>>
Will you found Trump's Sturmabteilung?
>>
>>76932366
faggot
>>
>>76934159
Do you think most of the people inside were hispanic? From the names of people inside so far I've seen it seems that way.
>>
>>76932366

The guy is called Sam Hyde apparently and a fanatical believer
>>
>>76932366
What're you gonna do? Scratch people to death?
>>
>>76934991
No fuck up whoever did this and their religion of peace.
>>
>>76934731
Yeah dude, for sure. The gays here usually aren't white and if they are they're extremely tanned because 'muh heatstroke

Plus, florida is a HUGE tourist spot so there's significantly less whites here than other places
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.