[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is masculinity a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: clint-eastwood-01.jpg (525 KB, 1600x1319) Image search: [Google]
clint-eastwood-01.jpg
525 KB, 1600x1319
Is masculinity a meme?
>>
masculinity is toxic and it needs to be crushed
there is nothing wrong with liking girly things
>>
yes

much like everything else the right says nothing like masculinity ever existed in the past it's all a lie to try and trick you into not cutting your dick off
>>
Yes
Masculinity is cultural mostly.

Which is a good thing. Men naturally encouraged other men in the same tribe to be masculine and to not show weakness
>>
No white boi
Be a fucking man
>>
>>76926854
Yes, it is completely arbitrary.
>>
>>76926854
No, masculinity is our nature, Allah made us this way.

>>76926935
Your sissy ass will get thrown off a building soon. Insha'Allah.
>>
>>76926935
(you)
>>
This is a shill thread

Remember, SAGE 'em all!

>>76926854
>1 post
>is X Y?
>>
>>76926854
>are behaviours governed by the expression of genes and testosterone a meme?

wew lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kv_VmSizrA
>>
Don't be a fool. Masculinity is what drives the human race forward.

Leftist faggots got rid of theirs and look what happened to them. They're all a bunch of tranny monsters, fat, ugly, depressed, dumb, living in ugly houses, in ugly cities filled with immigrants, listening to ugly music, reading ugly books, looking at ugly art, ugly tv shows, ugly fag sites like Gawker (rest in aids), and generally living out an ugly, depressing, filthy and meaningless life. And all because they were afraid of a little headwind in their life, all because they were afraid of a fight here and there.

You disgust me OP. I hope that leftists brainwash your kids so much that they think they're really unisex zebras and go bankrupt trying to get a surgery by some crooked sicko plastic surgeon. Fuck you OP. You deserve all your misery
>>
>>76926854
No it's a lifestyle, moron. You gotta set boundaries (they don't call me [anon]-lady-smacker for nothing). These submissive feminist whores always had the sweatiest pussy, you can literally taste their sweat when eating them raw. Little beads of intense body heat when mixed with a creaming and gushing moist pussy can really bring forth an exquisite pussy taste for the highly experienced connoisseur of eating vagina.
>>
>>76928062
wut
>>
>>76928062
It's not a lifestyle, you reek of beta. You're either a man who can dominate or you're not. No amount of gesturing can remove your obviously flawed genes.
>>
File: fwhr-ratio-face.jpg (37 KB, 570x301) Image search: [Google]
fwhr-ratio-face.jpg
37 KB, 570x301
What's your fWHR lads?
>>
>>76928419
Yours would be less than the first, dirty gook cunt.
>>
File: 1465722138504s.jpg (3 KB, 125x87) Image search: [Google]
1465722138504s.jpg
3 KB, 125x87
>>76928419
>>
>>76928535
I just checked. It's around 1.87 for me
>>
File: hfp8oRG.png (1 MB, 985x656) Image search: [Google]
hfp8oRG.png
1 MB, 985x656
>>76928633
get on my level
>>
Unbendable will is just a rare thing. Double rare if it's equipped with mighty mind.
>>
>>76928301
I reek of pussy juice thick vaginal milk you could lube a boat with you don't know what its like to be a man. You couldn't handle it
>>
>>76927430

Yes. Memes influence chances of procreation of organism and its genes thus MEMEs determine everything.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.