[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Jesus-w-guy.jpg (171 KB, 948x1024) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-w-guy.jpg
171 KB, 948x1024
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior yet?

It's not too late.
>>
Idolatry or nihilism, choose which one fits, because not even Jesus wanted to be treated like a god.

Jesus is the only real prophet. Nothing more.
>>
Accept KEK or Pay with blood
>>
>>76913921
Have you proven the location of heaven and hell, and do you have proof of god yet? We've been waiting for thousands of years...
>>
>>76914049
John 20:28 Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"
>>
>>76913921

Long my imprisoned spirit lay,
fast-bound in sin and nature's night.
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray,
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light.

My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.

All glory to our Lord Jesus Christ.

>>76914049

Back2Auburn, heretic.
>>
>>76913921
>Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior yet?
yup
>>
>>76913921
Are you the one in red sucking jew dick OP?
>>
File: interior st.mary's church.jpg (133 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
interior st.mary's church.jpg
133 KB, 640x480
>>76913921
>Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior yet?

Yes. Pic is inside my church. It's very old; almost 1,000 years. I go to Sunday service and on Wednesday, Evensong.

I often just go and light a candle, pray and sit in silence.
>>
>>76914182
And I'd bet in the synoptic gospel parallel Jesus instantly humbled himself and informed Thomas, whose followers were a whole layer more Gnostic than John's, that there's only one God.

>>76914323
If a true believer calls me a heretic, then I have to prove that I'm a prophet as well. It's of course false, but it's what needs to be done.

The good news of our lord Jesus is that we are all the children of God, equally.
>>
File: 1111111110010121.png (15 KB, 132x157) Image search: [Google]
1111111110010121.png
15 KB, 132x157
>>76913921
I already accepted Lord Kek. It is too late, m8y.
>>
>>76913921

Yes, have you accepted that the Church that Jesus and the Apostles built is the Orthodox Church?
>>
I think the idea of being forgiven for anything just because I ask for it is pretty cool.

idk what that has to do with jesus though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.