[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS 4chan going to be shutdown?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Why>>>
>>
>>76911885
Because you suck.

You could've prevented this, anon.
>>
File: 1460715005294.jpg (55 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
1460715005294.jpg
55 KB, 540x534
>>76911885
Don't worry. Everything will be fine.
You will be fine.
>>
File: 1361309758001.png (65 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1361309758001.png
65 KB, 700x700
>>76911885
Nope.
>>
we have lost control of the meme magic
what have we done?!
>>
>>76911885

After /sg/ identified an ISIS stronghold (probably US funded) and it was bombed by Russia - I really wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>76911885

God, we can only hope..

at least /pol/. Now that would be something to celebrate. I mean, really, if this site can effectually enforce no CP, then we can kick your stormfag degenerate asses off this site too.

Mark my words: we're coming for you.
>>
>>76912404
Go to bed, Jacob
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x425
Let us sing a song, to welcome our new friends

>The worlds can be one together

Cosmos without hatred

>Stars like diamonds in your eyes

The ground can be space

>(space, space, space, space)

With feet marching towards a peaceful sky

>All the Moonman want things their way

But we make sure they see the sun

>Goodbye, Moonman

We say goodbye, Moonman

>Goodbye, Moonman

Goodbye, Moonman

>Oh, goodbye

Cosmos without hatred

>Diamond stars of cosmic light

Quasars shine through endless nights

>And everything is one in the beauty

And now we say goodbye, Moonman

>We say goodbye, Moonmen

Goodbye, Moonmen

>Goodbye, Moonmen

Oh, goodbye~
>>
>>76912591
You forgot the part about killing jews
>>
FBI here. Yes.
>>
>>76912681
Lol
>>
Theres no reason to. We're a board of peace.
>>
>>76912681
Redpill me on this fbi meme. Been away all day. Seeing FBI is Here all over the board.
>>
It isn't like the FBI can do any more harm to this site than Reddit has. Closing us down would be a blessing. If they were to infest us over the course of 7 years with illiterate underages who don't know how to observe meme expiration dates, they still wouldn't have done more because Reddit's had a head start and perfected the art.
>>
>>76912770
/pol/ rumors.

And if you didn't know the FBI has been here for years you are a retard.
>>
File: angry.jpg (114 KB, 1218x913) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
114 KB, 1218x913
>>76912679

not now
>>
IF this is some sort of FBI case under the investgation of these calledm '' meme magic'' wouldnt they be concered about the actualy selfie murderes?\

they would actually focus on those selfie threats as a evidence to close down 4chan......
>>
Shut down 4chan? Not likely.

We're the niggers of the internet and 4chan is our ghetto. Do you think they want us turned loose to shit up the entire internet?
>>
>>76913614
Great analogy
>>
CIA here, we can't just shut 4chan down, its a big site
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.