[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poo in Loos BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (223 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 500x500
Poo in Loos BTFO
>>
>>76909172
this is sad!
>>
>>76909172

>toilet
>in india
>>
>>76911015
It was the only one in the country, and it was clogged too. How long was it clogged for that this guy has to discover it?
>>
>>76909172
>The only toilet in India
>They drink from it instead of pooing on it

You cant make this shit up folks.
>>
>>76909172
Holy shit.
>>
File: 0fO0eW7.jpg (42 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
0fO0eW7.jpg
42 KB, 540x960
>>76912861
Fucking indians.
>>
>>76912861
The worst part is the source of the leak was from a clogged toilet. This means someone took a Shit, clogged the toilet and who knows how many days or even weeks went by before the still clogged toilet was discovered to be the source. So nobody used the toilet since then
>>
>>76913033
Holy shit I'm dying
>>
>>76913033
>ok i rape you next week

Fucking lost.
>>
Well since the water was comming from a toileit in india, you can be sure it was as clean as you can get water in there.
>>
>>76913049
Maybe they just kept using it and people didn't know it was supposed to be able to flush
>>
>>76913049
they probably thought it was haunted and were afraid of it when it wouldn't flush
>>
>>76913033
HahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA
HA
HahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHA
hahAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHhahahahaHAHA
hahahahahaHAHAHAHhahahah
>>
>>76913033
> ok rape you next week
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.