[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw WWII was won by A BUNCH OF BONGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Battle_of_britain_air_observer.jpg (1 MB, 2910x2160) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_britain_air_observer.jpg
1 MB, 2910x2160
>tfw WWII was won by A BUNCH OF BONGS
>>
I think we helped

Maybe....
>>
>>76909284
like we threw a rock or two at some people screaming at us and they ran away
thats pretty much all we did
>>
>>76909284
Where exactly would you invade Nazi Germany from if Britain and Ireland fell? You couldn't do shit. French and British colonies would be wiped out by the Italians, Germans and possibly the Russians in India before Hitler turns on them.
>>
>>76909169
wrong it was won with Russian infantry and American industry
>>
>>76909459
If Britain fell it's entirely possible Operation Barbarossa would have been canceled or not drawn up yet.

We're talking about an air campaign more than two years before Pearl Harbour.
>>
File: 5iKTGgVa.jpg (343 KB, 1500x1043) Image search: [Google]
5iKTGgVa.jpg
343 KB, 1500x1043
>>
File: 22.jpg (28 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
28 KB, 620x413
Couldn't have done it without the Aussies or the Leafs, funnily enough they both became top tier shitposters.
>>
File: Palivchenko.png (1 MB, 1025x669) Image search: [Google]
Palivchenko.png
1 MB, 1025x669
>>76909169
World War II was won by the Russians.

>her face when
>>
>>76909169
>Britain spends the first while begging America to help
>Ends up being about an equal match for THE FUCKING ITALIANS
>So frustrated at their inferiority they decide to bomb German cities and towns and kill their women and children
>Spend the rest of the war staging fronts and helping America/Canada do everything
Also they were in the Pacific, you can tell because they're only known for being Japanese POWs. Typical Englishmen.
>>
>>76911738
A lot of foreign airmen during the battle. You gotta thank those Poles, Belgians and Czechs while you're at it.
>>
>>76909620
Barbarossa was inevitable to get dat sweet, sweet oil in the Caucasus. Plus to get rid of the Judeo-Bolsheviks as a threat to Western civilisation.
>>
>>76909375
they were pretty big rocks
>>
>>76909169
>retreated from germanic savages
>won

Pick one and only one retard
>>
>>76911829
Not when you could spare dozens of infantry, mechanized and panzer divisions and send them to reinforce the East. Russians would have got pummeled under different circumstances.

>>76911986
All I'm saying is winning against Britain would have altered history and Russia could have been beatable if Hitler focused his armies on the oilfields instead of stretching them between Moscow and the Caucasus Region.

>>76912076
>beat the fuck out of the Luftwaffe until the US was bothered to join
>>
>>76909169
You are a bong
>>
>>76912207
Russia was beatable if Hitler had ordered Army Group Centre to advance on Moscow in July/August instead of diverting them south needlessly and then ordering them on Moscow once it was too late. Taking Moscow would have broken the Soviet's back because Moscow was the transport hub for the country as well being a major propaganda loss. It's unlikely Stalin would have been able to maintain control if Moscow fell.

The reality is that from June 1941 onwards the Western front was nothing more than a distraction. Strategic bombing was probably the most damaging thing that resulted from it.
>>
>>76912053
For you...
>>
>>76912630
I hardly call the Western Front a distraction when entire corps of British, American and French are being trained on the island you failed to invade.

The timing of the operation was the ultimate cause of the failure plus the stretching of entire fucking armies. Hitler was retarded.
>>
In the mood to watch a ww2 documentary now, anyone know any gooden's?
>>
The fucking master strategists in this thread
>>
>>76913158
You need to watch The World At War, 70's 20-something part series from the BBC.
>>
>>76912950
Timing was irrelevant. There was still plentiful time to push what Soviet forces remained across the Volga before the rains started. The meme that Barbarossa was doomed to fail because the Yugoslavia and Greek diversion is not grounded in reality. The Germans could have seized Moscow by August and in one fell swoop essentially crushed any hope for the Soviets to regroup in 1941.

>Hitler was retarded.
Yes and no. Barbarossa was an excellent idea and had it succeeded, it is simply objective fact that Germany would have won WW2. He fucked up by not letting his generals do what they do best.
>>
The White Race lost World War 2.

The quarter of it that was trying to save the other 3/4ths was instead mercilessly attacked and targeted for extermination by an Anglo-Soviet power-and-land grab with the Americans blundering in as usual, led there by the nose by their jewish elites. Sad!
>>
>>76913245
Yea I had it all downloaded in bluray but my hdd died and I forgot about it.

I'll give it a re-download when piratebay stops playing up
>>
WWII was won with British intelligence, Russian blood, and American steel.
>>
>>76913245

This. World War 2 in Colour is also good.

As for the Battle of Britain, Germany was on the verge of winning that as well. But lo and behold, retarded decisions and strategies from the very top allowed the Brits to maintain their slight grip and eventually turn the tide due to German attrition.

The RAF was struggling to keep up with the constant attacks. A night attack accidentally hit London because the German bombers got lost (they were mainly attacking air bases and radar stations at this point).

The RAF decided to hit back and bombed Germany. This led Hitler and Goering to institute 'The Blitz,' which militarily was absolutely fucking pointless (muh morale). This allowed the RAF to maintain a defense, since the Luftwaffe was now focusing on civilian instead of military targets. The rest is history.

As for Barbarossa, it's quite evident the USSR could have been crushed had Moscow been occupied in the Fall of 1941. Everyone likes the assume the German's war was over then, but I disagree. It was another year until the disaster at Stalingrad, and during that year Hitler practically ignored the fight for North Africa. If Rommel had actually been given an army, he could have pushed the Brits out of Egypt, which would have placed the Caucuses in a giant pincer (and also threatened British domination in the Middle East, as well as important Lend-Lease supply lines from India to Russia).

There were so many ways Germany could have at least preserved itself, if not outright win the war. But here we are.
>>
>>76914107

>This led Hitler and Goering to institute 'The Blitz,'

This was never our name for it, only what the Anglos called our retaliation to make it seem like an aggressive first-strike.

In all cases throughout that war, Germany was attacked first by outnumbering multi-national enemies. We were trying to get people on board or at least peaceful to the fact that Germany was trying to save Europe from what it has become today. Hitler saw the inevitable collapse of colonialism and the consequences of the nonwhite invasion from far in the past. All of you called him a lunatic, but he was right.
>>
File: 1444061810880.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
1444061810880.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>>76909169
I still can't believe how ruthless the war was
>tit for tat city bombings
>we eventually took it to another level and roasted entire cities and civilian populations to ash

Couldn't have done it without commonwealth support as well as Yanks/Russians.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.