[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i work with a bunch of bluepilled faggots who hate trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Tony-Stark-Eyeroll.gif (716 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Stark-Eyeroll.gif
716 KB, 245x187
>tfw i work with a bunch of bluepilled faggots who hate trump and guns
>>
>>76896212
true
>>
>>76896212
Show them how much of a bunch of faggots they are.
>>
File: CeQfow_WQAAf6dK.jpg (96 KB, 540x673) Image search: [Google]
CeQfow_WQAAf6dK.jpg
96 KB, 540x673
>tfw i work with a bunch of redpilled pakistanis who love trump and freedom
>>
File: 1443133002289.jpg (415 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1443133002289.jpg
415 KB, 1680x1050
>>76896212
>tfw people have different opinions than me
>>
>>76896212
You work with Robert Clownie Jr.?
>>
>>76896838
yea
>>
>>76896212
Lay low and keep your mouth shut. Comment on how "brave" your co-workers are for being a wicca practicing lesbian who does pro-bono work for illegal aliens on the dole who deal drugs on the side, or whatever deviant activities they favor. Smile!
>>
>>76896425
>not having the same opinions as everyone on /pol/
reddit, you need to leave
>>
>>76897257
i do this
i gets harder to do everyday
i'm afraid i'm gonna finally snap and redpill the fuck out of them
>>
>tfw young 27 year old and i work with a group of red pilled old whites at a high school as custodians

we spend all day talking about trump and how niggers are savages.
>>
>>76896900
You know he nips your rim when you're not looking right?
>>
>>76897593
yea we know
we are told to just ignore it and pretend he's clever
>>
>>76897673
Hahaha
>>
>>76896212
I thought Evans and Renner were pretty red pilled as well? They called Black Widow out as a slut in that interview.
>>
>>76898204
Renner yea, evans is still pretty bluepilled desu
sebastian stan is surprisingly redpilled as fuck
>>
>>76897441

It's the good life isn't it? I work with my childhood best friend and most of our non-work related conversation is about how much leftists and Muslims are fucking our country.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.