[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i enter the Priest seminar or the Pastor seminar? im a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: steven-anderson.jpg (20 KB, 426x371) Image search: [Google]
steven-anderson.jpg
20 KB, 426x371
Should i enter the Priest seminar or the Pastor seminar?
im a Bible-reading catolic, currently disgusted by the modernist church. I also really appreciate/like the kind of biblical christianity of many evangelical groups. lutherans and such are liberals also too.
Please share opinions, and debate! I want to learn too.
>>
Orthodox if you want that classic church feel, and episcopal if you're unsure.

The reason I say episcopal is that you can transfer to another denomination easily.
>>
You should stop buying into kike memes
>>
File: uncucked priest.jpg (98 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
uncucked priest.jpg
98 KB, 604x404
>>76889214
i heard orthodox are pretty un-cucked, specially in russia.
Traditionalism is a must for any relevant ecclesiastical group
>>
>>76889430
>implyng I just "worship" whatever my ancestors did just because
Plato and Socrates monotheists like Israelites(not jews)
not polytheists like muh nords
>>
>>76888438
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

The first thing you should realize is Seminar isn't what it used to be and the second thing is we're about to or are entering into the last phase of the Church which is in the 7th letter in Revelation.

Be prepared to go house to house like the apostles and to be hated for preaching out of the Bible.

Other than that. I will pray for you and God speed.
>>
>>76889823
>The first thing you should realize is Seminar isn't what it used to be
What were main changes?
i read books on how VCII ruined a lot;but did the structure or meaning of seminar itself change?
>>
>>76890060
From what the pastors who've gone I'm talked to have said is that its been hijacked by people who doing believe in the veracity of God or the Bible.
>>
>>76890459
that sounds pretty bad
here he had commie priests, they never got Canonical punishments
seminars were very harsh back then i was told
>>
>>76889430

That's why he's not an atheist.
>>
>>76890747
It is bad. My dear friend who was a wife of a preacher has been thankfully isolated from the changes. She is 90 now and ready to leave for Heaven. I pray that she never realizes just why the seminar she recommended me to go to has gone so south.
>>
File: stupid goy.jpg (43 KB, 335x345) Image search: [Google]
stupid goy.jpg
43 KB, 335x345
>>76888438

>Worshipping the king of Jews and the big magic Jew in the sky,

Top cuck
>>
We're in the end times, you'll never make it through before the end.
>>
>>76891418
>jews are liars
>jews claim to be Israelites
>therefore their claim is Valid
>it is not possible to suspect they have Occupied the title of ancient Israel,even trough they are liars
>>
all christcuckery is the same my man
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 283x178
>>76888438
Kill yourself dago freak
>>
>>76888438
I vaguely remember there being an absolutely kek-worthy video of that pastor flipping out over something. Anyone have the video?
>>
File: hide happen.png (331 KB, 1972x892) Image search: [Google]
hide happen.png
331 KB, 1972x892
>>76891518
>We're in the end times

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

Any day now!
>>
>>76888438
Please come to the evangelicals. Help make it great again.
>>
>>76891617
keep the Falklands mate
theyre gonna have a mosque on them within 2 decades and you know it.
>>76891897
which group is better? Keep in mind im going to do it here, dont wanna move abroad yet.
>tfw brazilian sects read the Bible better than the pope
bergoglio is a Peronist. and thats terrible
>>
>>76891831
>he doesnt know about the cuckening of sweden prophecy
>>
>>76888438
Beware the liars and promoters of division.
The Church of Christ's biggest enemies always were the one from within Her.
We know what the apostles had to deal with in their times. The modernism is now our collective cross to bear.
Don't be a coward and abandon your Mother because of unruly sons.
It's only in His Bride's protective arms that we are made one with Him and, so, saved.

May the Lord bless you, my argentian brother.
>>
>>76892783
maybe i just have to pick good priestly seminar
its hard trough
>>
Pastor seminar, but I'm a bit biased on this.
>>
>>76890459
I dont understand what you're trying to say here, sorry.
>>
File: 1436876310883.png (394 KB, 593x596) Image search: [Google]
1436876310883.png
394 KB, 593x596
>>
>>76895605
but muh tradition
>>
>>76888438
>seminar
LOL, pastor seminary. Pastors like Standerson don't go to seminary. They go, and drop out because seminaries are corrupt, money making schemes. I think he started going to West Coast Baptist College and dropped out because the pastor was too liberal (too liberal for Standerson's extreme IFB convictions on the King James and other stuff).

But neither is for you. Find out what you believe, and follow that (Jesus is the way, truth and life).
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.