[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump wants to build a wall across mexico because muh rapists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: tfw_allyourfriendsdie.jpg (174 KB, 946x1856) Image search: [Google]
tfw_allyourfriendsdie.jpg
174 KB, 946x1856
>Trump wants to build a wall across mexico because muh rapists and bad people
>border with Canada is less secure and nobody cares
>bad people will still come into your country even with a "wall", even right now the US policy of just checking "obvious" men works against them because caucasian women may be used to bring drugs into the US
>the wall is going to cost a lot and even though Bush proposed this, the US never build a wall because it doesn't make economic sense

explain how this isn't racism and xenophobia towards mexicans and how a wall makes even remotely sense
>>
That episode sucked desu
>>
>>76881457
WHO SAYS WE WONT BUILD A BORDER WALL WITH CANADA ALSO FAGGOT

SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK 3RD WORLD DRUG RIDDEN MEXICO

FUCK OFF MEXICO

GET PAPERS THE RIGHT WAY SHITSKINS

LEARN HOW TO OBEY LAWS
>>
There's already pieces of a wall built on the southern border of the USA, you cuck faggot. The wall needs to be completed.

Canada doesn't hand out pamphlets with instructions on how to break into the USA, cuck
>>
>>76881457
>explain how this isn't racism and xenophobia towards mexicans

So what if it is? Mexicans are racists, so they have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>76881659
>WHO SAYS WE WONT BUILD A BORDER WALL WITH CANADA ALSO FAGGOT
well I haven't heard trump say anything about rapists and murderers coming through Canada, so it's clearly not a priority and he just focuses on Mexico.

>FUCK 3RD WORLD DRUG RIDDEN MEXICO
gee, really shows how you view all Mexicans here..

>>76882241
>The wall needs to be completed
no, our presidents (incl. Bush) just didn't see the economical sense of completing this disasterous financial undertaking

>Canada doesn't hand out pamphlets with instructions on how to break into the USA, cuck
can I see these specific instructions please?

>>76882342
great argument, I bet hitler said the same thing about the jooz
>>
>>76881457
People do care. There was a U.S. Senate hearing focused around JT's childish response to the European migrant crisis. Concerns centred around the weak defences along the northern border were raised and discussed openly.
>>
Canadians aren't flooding our country will tens of millions of illegal aliens who then promptly get on welfare, burn American flags, claim an entire region of the U.S. rightfully belongs to Canada, and other acts of agitation.
>>
>>76881457

The US has a problem with Chechen women smuggling drugs? Weird
>>
File: border.png (63 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
border.png
63 KB, 500x275
>>76884763
What are yo utalking about? Illegal immigration is at a low. There is no crisis, you are dealing with college kids who learned about Marxism, and some illegals here and there, but there's hardly a strong illegal presence in the United States
>>
>>76885313
Where do you live faggot? There's a substantial amount of Illegal immigrants in Washington State & California especially near the sanctuary cities.

Hurr durr just because there aren't as many new illegals coming in doesn't mean shit. They're already repopulating within the USA's border & coastal states.

Aztlan supremacists are real, they honestly believe that the USA belongs to them. It's easy to say they don't exist when you don't have to personally deal with them. I have to vote for Trump in secret because I made the big mistake of befriending some of these illegals. Many of which are actually related to La Eme and all sorts of criminals.

It's fucked up how you can't even openly vote for some canindates without the danger of getting shot by motherfuckers who don't even belong here to begin with.
>>
>>76885863
>The Nation of Aztlan (NOA), first organized in the early 1990s
So these faggots came in at the height of the immigration crisis and our government is too incompetent to deal with them. Big deal.

This doesn't change the fact that less mexicanos are coming into our country. We all want to make sure bad people dont come into the US, but how is building a fucking wall gonna solve any of that shit. Druglords and human traffickers can still get through, not just by walking past a desert. Nobody even brings up the issue of border police getting paid to let people of these sorts through - right at the gates.
>>
Here you go, cuck faggot:

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA
>>
>>76881659
>LEARN HOW TO OBEY LAWS
LAWS ARE RACIST MADE BY GRINGOS TO OPPRESS THE PROUD MEXICAN PEOPLE
YOU MAKE LAWS YOU KNOW WE BREAK BUT NOT LAWS WHITE PEOPLE BREAK PINCHE RACIST GRINGOS
>>
make economic sense
Why do immigration channels have prerequisites, again?

Oh, right. structural unemployment is a major shock to both the labor market and the safety net.
>>
>>76881457
>heh, they can just go around the wall

Except its incredibly more expensive, and they'll get deported again since ICE will be allowed to do their job.
>>
>>76883525
>jooz
2 shekels has been deposited courtesy of Soros Foundation
>>
>>76885313
>apprehensions are a reliable metric

not when the illegals have friends working the border
>>
>>76885313
There is a demographic crises coming..I know its not PC to point out that non Asian or European countries are shit but they are.

We have went from number 1 in almost every metric to last in the western world and the only thing that has changed is the percentage of non whites in the country...
>>
>>76886402
>Nobody even brings up the issue of border police getting paid to let people of these sorts through
wait so you admit this is an issue yet tried to use border patrol stats to make your point?

you know we have ids here right
>>
>>76881457
Stop the flow of Babushka women from Saskatchewan into the Dakotas NOW!

Prevent the coming "Iceback Invasion"!

(Captcha: Not a glorious wall. :( )
>>
>>76887368
Are you just memeing right now? I watched the whole thing, it just states how to legally enter the US and if you choose to do the illegal thing, it tells you all about the dangers. it's like sex ed, if you want to stick your dick in crazy, you need to know that you will get a disease. The government is just helping its people understand the risks. How is this " pamphlets with instructions on how to break into the USA".. nowhere did it say where the border is weakest and where you have a better chance at crossing.

>>76887807
It doesn't make economic sense though. The safe fence act failed because it was too costly.

>>76888063
and the border will solve that how?
>>
>>76884615
Wow. Your comment was so fucking stupid no one has bothered replying in the last 43 minutes. Does that make you feel good? Your thoughts are so wrong, unoriginal, and poorly written that most likely hundreds of people have glanced at them and considered them not worthy of a response. You are a foul, inbred, disgusting excuse of a human.
A fucking leaf came here and posted what might be the most pseudo intelligent charicature of a comment on /pol/ that has ever been posted.
Lurk for literally ten more years, you worthless piece of trash.
>>
>>76888257
The deportations and mass migration from Europe will solve this.
>>
>>76885863
Shit go look at the Apple, Cherry and Pear production cities in Washington.

Almost 75% Latino and they are literally 1-2 hours from the Canadian Border. You are 100 correct.
>>
>>76888300
Harsh
>>
>>76888063
Yeap.. Keep preaching it brother. Maybe it will sink in before we do Rhodesia 2.0
>>
>>76885313
>Apprehensions
>The DoJ and Onigger are have literally ordered Border Patrol to catch and release
>DHS is literally vanning bean niggers away from the border and letting them go with money.
>>
So far i haven't read a single argument why we should construct a us-mexico border wall. Let me summarize,

>a fence or a wall is too expensive to be build and to maintain
>bad people will and still are coming to our country through various other means than "walking across the border"
>really bad people know that with enough money you can pay off anyone, even border control agents
>bad people are coming through Canada and nobody cares, but everyone cares bout Mexico cause brown people

it just shows how racist a lot of Trump supporters are
>>
drugs are coming through the southern border and it goes to fund cartels. Canadians don't do that shit - they're predominantly white
>>
>>76889146
also
>"border control"

You live nowhere near the border
>>
>>76881457
We don't have 15 million illegal Canadians in America.
>>
>>76889146

>the great wall of China is too expensive to have been built or maintained but it still exists
>even if I use an umbrella to stop all this rain from falling on my, my feet will probably still get wet and when the wind blows, some rain might hit me anyway, so we don't need an umbrella at all

Nah.
>>
>>76881457
Nothing will happen, relax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPlyoHL2MXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuF14oF2D2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hCRtD74A54
>>
BUILD
>>
>>76889146
>a fence or a wall is too expensive to be build and to maintain
It's not. The US budget is like 3.75 trillion.

>bad people will and still are coming to our country through various other means than "walking across the border"
This may be true, but that doesn't mean you should just ignore the border.

>really bad people know that with enough money you can pay off anyone, even border control agents
These hypothetical people wouldn't bother walking across the border in the first place; they would just take a plane.

>bad people are coming through Canada and nobody cares, but everyone cares bout Mexico cause brown people
Not really. The Canadian border is peaceful. The Mexican border counties are full of crime and quite dangerous.
>>
>>76889146
So far I haven't read a single argument as to why you should have a lock on your door. Let me summarize,

>A door and lock is too expensive to install and maintain.
>Bad people will still come into your house through other means than "breaking down your front door."
>Really bad people know that with enough money you can pay off anyone, even police
>Bad people come in through windows all the time and nobody cares, but everyone cares when criminals break down your front door.

It just shows how racist a lot of home owners are.
>>
>>76881457

>>border with Canada is less secure and nobody cares

Yeah man it's outrageous how those Quebecois cartels don't get as much coverage as their Mexican counterparts - and don't even get me started on the brutal renegade Mounties leaving a trail of gore behind them as they smuggle maple syrup over the border!
>>
>>76883525

Are you implying that Mexico isn't a third-world cartel run shithole shlomo?
>>
>>76881457

These anti-Trump trolls seem to be losing IQ points day by day going by their ever more retarded shitposts.
>>
REBUILD THE WALL

KEEP NEGANS OUT
>>
>>76881457
Canada isn't our problem.
>>
File: when trump says chy-nah.webm (1 MB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
when trump says chy-nah.webm
1 MB, 840x630
>>76889578
You got me :^)
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.