[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to admit black people have won, /pol/. In one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 560x315
It's time to admit black people have won, /pol/.

In one of the most stunning rebounds of the last 200 years, black people have gone from being enslaved and oppressed to fucking the finest white pussy available and ruling the most powerful nation on Earth. Meanwhile, white "men" have gone from conquering the world to literally being cucks and eating out the creampies out of their wives after the black bulls have left.

Can we please repeat after me: CAN'T STUMP THE BBC
>>
File: teambbc.jpg (354 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
teambbc.jpg
354 KB, 900x1200
CANT STUMP THE BBC
>>
File: ShowLetter1.jpg (25 KB, 350x396) Image search: [Google]
ShowLetter1.jpg
25 KB, 350x396
when dem programs stop they'll eat each other
>>
File: Ignore it.png (370 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
Ignore it.png
370 KB, 1305x892
>>76869223
>>
>>76869223
and they still have NOTHING except what we've given them
>>
>>76869223
>blacks

I used to feel like they could be a threat but I literally don't even think about them anymore. They will literally never be a threat like Muslims or Liberalism without white people to enable them and their behavior.
>>76869358
That guy did a prank where he went around town with a dildo in his pants. Google it.
>>
I know this is bait but there are niggers who honestly believe they get good white girls. I can identify a coalburner from a mile away. It's all in the cold, dead eyes. And bad teeth. And they're loud like negresses.
It's sort of like a catch 22, they all want a good white girl but for a white girl to be good she can't associate with niggers at all.
>>
>>76869752
What in God's name is the story behind that?
>>
>>76869223
> fucking the finest white pussy

They only fuck white trash, what are you talking about?
>>
>>76870262
same with white guys who want middle eastern or asian girls because they are less slutty and more traditional, the one's who date white guys are the one's who are more slutty and westernised.
>>
>>76869223
Having forgettable sex with a woman who does not respect you is not a civilizational achievement.
>>
>>76870381
Black people aren't human.
>>
File: win.jpg (86 KB, 720x937) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
86 KB, 720x937
>finest white pussy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.