[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HERE IS A POLITICALLY INCORRECT OPINION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: all my friends are dead.jpg (722 KB, 2125x2987) Image search: [Google]
all my friends are dead.jpg
722 KB, 2125x2987
You faggots, yes you the vocal 10% who post in every thread and spread your regurgitated shit from your internet 'news' sources do not represent the opinion or founding principles of this board or this website, of which there are only one, anarchy and discord.

Your opinions are not edgy or politically incorrect, media is propaganda, jews control the world, aren't we cute pretending to be well informed. Informed by who? Do you any have money? Then you're part of the problem.

Here's a fucking wake up call for you. You're consuming shill media right this very second.

Here's another one. Clinton is getting played and Sanders will run as an independent to split the vote for Trump.

Here's a third one, third party candidate playing spoiler happened three other times in American history:

>(D) WOODROW WILSON (FEDERAL RESERVE)
>(R) RICHARD NIXON (REMOVAL OF GOLD STANDARD)
>(D) BILL CLINTON (GRAMM-LEACH-BLILEY)

>(R) DONALD TRUMP (????)

It's like poetry. You stupid fucking idiots fall for it every generation. You deserve to be controlled and farmed like cattle. The human race is an compounding mistake.
>>
>>76869004
Sanders can't run independant.
Stay under there in your prison island and stop worrying about what we do up here.
If you would like to help, get bern victims to vote for Johnson.
>>
>>76869004
I did wonder if Trump had already been chosen by TPTB. Reindustrializing the US is something that probably will NEED to be done sooner or later (with the petro-dollar scheme due to collapse eventually and all).

But it doesn't seem this way. If they truly were just trying to make it appear like Trump is a renegade just so that we would believe that we chose him ourselves (while he was already destined to win somehow), then they're doing an INCREDIBLY good job of it.
>>
>>76869004
>Clinton is getting played and Sanders will run as an independent to split the vote for Trump.
No, Sanders already backed Hillary.
>>
>>76870354
This generation sells out for money much easier than the previous ones. When you only believe in personal wealth, you will do and say anything to get more. And the media pushing Trump are all transparently bought and sold for.

They want to make you feel like you are brave for supporting Trump, when in reality it means nothing because you risk nothing, except your future economic freedom obviously.

Don't underestimate marketing and advertising. If the idea is sold to you through emotion, you are being sold. You should ideally have NO emotional attachment to a political candidate because that's how corruption seeps in. Consider the three camps, Trump - WILL SAVE AMERICA, Sanders - WILL MAKE US EQUAL, Hillary- WOMEN CAN DO IT TOO!

All emotional arguments are dangerous. You're not free to choose in 2016, It's been a rigged system for over a hundred years and it's only going in one direction, less free.

The internet was always part of the control plan, by 2008 it was obvious how penetrated it had become.

Net. work.
Inter. net.
World. Wide. Web.
On. Line.

Look at the words, they always like to fuck with the language so that you accept it before you are even aware of what it is.

What does a web or net do? What is generally caught on a line?
>>
>>76871947
I agree. the Amish are the only people left in America who aren't controlled. And even then they're controlled since they're pacifists and the gov could drone strike then on whim.

Nothing short of a neo Luddite revolution can fix "america" at this point.
>>
>>76871947
Let's live offline and support what, exactly? Ron Paul?
>>
Though I'm not quite sure that 4chan was really founded on true "anarchy and discord", rather it was just another controlled opposition shill site from its inception.
>>
>>76869004
I thought this was going to be a clear-headed argument for a moderate Republican or something but you're even more out of touch than the Trumptards
>>
File: aussie.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
aussie.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>76869004
>>
>>76872507
Not really, even if you're a full on fascist authoritarian, a phase of anarchy and destruction of the current system is the only way to accomplish it. Ride the tiger and so on.

Trump will only keep this false nation together for more years of its slow agonizing, controlled death. the powers that be don't want it all to fall down, they don't want the Internet to be destroyed, they don't want an economic crash, because it's the slow decline that they can control
>>
>>76872297
I don't have any answer for you, I'm trying to make you aware of the problem.

All I have found out so far is that young people with the right kind of ideas are selected and promoted up a chain of wealth and power, in media, politics, business, the arts, the sciences. Ideas are then fed to them once they have power and influence, to guide a certain narrative. They are not conscious of any manipulation because they feel a sense of continuity to themselves. By the time a realisation creeps in that they are part of something they cannot control, there is no option to leave or talk publicly, they can stay silent and enjoy their luxury or be removed.

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhKt_CkXD0
>>
>>76873629
That describes me exactly. Diagnosed autistic since age 6, Worked my ass off in high school, went to an elite university for engineering, and now I'm a grunt engineer for a military industrial complex company and secretly suppress my Ted Kaczynski-like fears every day. I shouldn't have even survivied to adulthood, in a good society I'd have been culled at birth or put in an institution. I'm literally useless as a human outside of my services to the masters.

Best I can do is go be a hermit somewhere remote once I'm out of debt.
>>
By the way what you describe can be called what it was called over 1000 years ago:

Demon possession.

memes, propanganda = demons.

brainwashing = possession.

It's just been redefined to fit the materialist worldview. Spiritual warfare was never some spooky supernatural shit, The magic of the past is just what we call "psyops" and advertising today, it's been "explained away" into materalism to the point where nobody can even recognize it for what it is.
>>
In Sumeria we had "the place where heaven meets earth"

as in the place where ideas and degrees were issued forth. It's all about langauge. Spirits are words (or "memes" in modern lingo) The word "spirit" even means breath.

http://www.livius.org/articles/place/etemenanki/
>>
>>76869004
>founding principles
>anarchy and discord

Your founding principles apparently get drowned out in a free market of ideas.

That's freedom for you.
>>
>>76874895
There is an obvious attack against religion. American media started becoming aggressively atheistic at some point in the 90s, maybe earlier.

Islam is demonized, Christianity is ridiculed, Atheism is getting a foothold in India, and religion in China has been both underground and hidden in traditions and superstitions since the communist revolutionary times.

>>76875286
Do you believe it's a free market? This thread is being ignored and buried, it will archive soon.
>>
>>76875758
I think one of the biggest ploys is the attack on arranged and young marriage.

Sexual liberation *and* the reactions to it (age of consent, the pedo and "teenage pregnancy" scares) BOTH serve to block healthy, young marriage , in which the parents play a role in bringing partners together (rather than school, the media or the state).

This was already being attacked by the early 20th century with the obsession with "romance" in literature and movies , and the enforcement of compulsory education.

I dated an Indian girl once. Her relatives were all happily settled with arranged marriages, meanwhile her parents who had eloped to the US to marry for "love" were in an abusive situation and my ex's sister was a manic depressive slut. I've come to believe arranged marriage was a good thing. Orthodox Jews still do it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.