[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage is Degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: dodger 01.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dodger 01.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
Who here fell for the marriage aka alimony meme? Marriage is degenerate because in 2016 women have more rights then men and you end up paying alimony to some nigger to raise your kids anyway.
>>
did doger get a divorce already?
>>
>>76868843
no one?
>>
File: dodger 02.gif (33 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
dodger 02.gif
33 KB, 356x200
>>76869046
Is she even married to begin with?
She's a walking meme either way and is headed for some real shit in 2-4 years time.
>>
>>76869135
What makes you say that?
>>
File: 8567t54yetytyurty.jpg (23 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
8567t54yetytyurty.jpg
23 KB, 960x720
When the game is rigged the only way to win is not to play.
>>
File: CWiHF93WIAAQmPF.png (192 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
CWiHF93WIAAQmPF.png
192 KB, 640x960
>>76868843
>2016
>not just giving up and gaining a financial domination fetish

What the fuck are you doing? Women will take our money no matter what, might as well fetishize it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6bpsQmV5Q
>>
>>76869051
Why
Faggots like you post this dead horse evey fucking day.
The topic has been discussed to death.
So go fuck yourself and take your disguised feel thread to r9gay
>>
>>76868843
I am married. Feels good.
>>
Listen, justify your NEET and pathetic life style all you won't. But don't come on here disparaging marriage like you had a choice in not finding a wife. Pathetic cock suckers.
>>
Get a Covenant Marriage or other religious or arranged marriage.

Marriage as it's used today is degenerate but it wasn't always this way.
>>
I dated a lot but I'll probably never find someone to settle down with; it's a mix of my own incompetence in finding a mate and somewhat of there just being none, so I'm glad that marriage is being bashed more and more desu
>>
>>76868843
>Not falling for the vaginal Jew
>Still falling for the "don't raise any white kids" regular jew
>>
>>76869135
>Is she even married to begin with?
She is the fiance of Strippin from the Yogscast, talk about trading up, shes a tiny little dwarf and he could play Superman
>>
Marriage isn't degenerate, divorce is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.