[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Nuh uh, you're a bigger cuck than my country!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: disgusteastwood.jpg (45 KB, 864x816) Image search: [Google]
disgusteastwood.jpg
45 KB, 864x816
What if, instead of arguing over who the biggest cucks are (as we so often see in these threads), we remove the ***problems*** and regain our dignity? Let's be honest with ourselves...Americans and Europeans are both pretty fucking weak when it comes to combating degeneracy. Aussies aren't really in better shape either. Let's figure out how to NOT be cucks, instead of worrying over who has the trophy of "least cucked".

We need to organize and not just bash each other in our hugbox. The enemy didn't get to where they are by purely talking on the internet, neither will we. Ideas?
>>
America is the biggest cuck on this site.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-12-33-41.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-12-33-41.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>76860739
Shut up cuckistain
>>
Canada is NOT the most cucked. That's probably Sweden or Germany.
>>
Learn from us.

Problem in the west is that the idea of artificial society is worshiped as a deity, and nature is ignored and ridiculed.
>>
>>76861009
t. Non white cuckold. Thanks for the islands btw.
>>
>>76860663
Agreed, but I believe you mean (((problems)))
>>
>>76861094
Shit bants muhhamad.
>>
What needs to be done (what we need to do) is
create an ideology that is both conservative and
progressive, going alongside nature.

Take Christianity for example. The purpose of Chr
stianity is, as I see, to preserve the tribe against
outer and inner threats. In large parts ignoring
human nature, and sometimes enhancing it.

This new ideology needs exactly that.
>>
>>76861174
That wasn't bants you daft cunt. Do you know what bants are? Jesus, you fucking sicken me.
>>
Also avoid attributing foreign terminology on yourself.

The biggest idiots on /pol/ are the niggers who hear
someone ridicule them using the term "alt-right"
then turn around and use the term on themselves
out of their own will.
>>
File: 1464037544513.png (230 KB, 1253x576) Image search: [Google]
1464037544513.png
230 KB, 1253x576
>>76861094
t. brown fagboy
>>
>>76860663
I'm sure the powers that be are howling with laughter as 75% of human beings who are aware of the truth of their circumstances spend all their waking hours comparing what countries are more "cucked" than theirs.

You guys realize Sweden and Germany are white countries right? And they are fucking DOOMED. in all honesty we shouldn't be making fun of them, no matter how easy that may be.

Laugh at Sweden and Germany today, but next is France, the U.K., eventually even the US.

It has to be stopped.
>>
>>76861648
Couldn't agree more. We should be trying to help the folks on the same team, not laugh at them. Sure, two brothers will bash themselves at home and fight, but when a bully tries to jack one up, the other comes in and ruins someone's shit.
>>
>>76861641
kek, cry more faggot. We'll probably start drilling for oil soon. We'll drink it all up ;^)
>>
>>76861282
>>76861458
What's with the line breaks bro?

>that is both conservative and progressive
This is what our overlords don't want to happen. They don't want a common sense combination of left and right ideas.
They want us polarized and divided.
>>
>>76860663
My country is pretty cucked as of late.
Best thing to do is to have values and hold t those values as best as possible.
A lot of my friends have mottos and sayings for life, but they never think about life generally or ever try to think beyond their own life. I have a habit of doing that. I just want truth. It's what I'm in it for. Egalitarians have their own values; they want, according to their dialectic, justice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EnlA45a9b0
Honor, something we know nothing of in modern times, used to be very important back then. While I don't agree with how this guy defines honor, it's still a good example.

Egalitarianism, a result of republicanism of the French revolution and the declaration of rights of man, can't coexist in a society that has honor. Hierarchy is natural order, and we're not all equal; we strive for superiority.

Marxists used to de-honor people by disparaging social institutions that upheld honor in society. Muslims, for example, have no honor in our society; in fact, this is why egalitarians promote Muslims, to compensate for the muslim lack of honor. Homosexuals have no honor, so they are compensated with praise by the egalitarian elite.

But all that I heard had the effect of arousing the strongest antagonism in me. Everything was disparaged--the nation, because it was held to be an invention of the 'capitalist' class (how often I had to listen to that phrase!); the Fatherland, because it was held to be an instrument in the hands of the bourgeoisie for the exploitation of' the working masses; the authority of the law, because that was a means of holding down the proletariat; religion, as a means of doping the people, so as to exploit them afterwards; morality, as a badge of stupid and sheepish docility. There was nothing that they did not drag in the mud.
- Adolf Hitler, on listening to Social Democrats, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

Liberals are hostile to honor institutions and peoples.
>>
>>76861936
You ain't drilling for shit brownie.

You'll have to get money for building mosques somewhere else.
>>
File: obama5h5.jpg (26 KB, 399x320) Image search: [Google]
obama5h5.jpg
26 KB, 399x320
>>76860739
So we all agree it's america? Americucks always make fun of JT but they quickly forget who they elected.
>>
>>76862204
And you're going to stop us? kek
>>
File: do it.jpg (8 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
8 KB, 267x181
we can't stop being cucks, my country is already dead
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.