[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is an anti-white cuck. I saw a debate when this nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: farage-a.jpg (519 KB, 1200x744) Image search: [Google]
farage-a.jpg
519 KB, 1200x744
This guy is an anti-white cuck. I saw a debate when this nigger leftist asked him "hurr what about racism" he started saying how he loves the commonwealth and wants to make it easier on niggers and pakis to come over because they have historical ties, so it's better for them and made closing borders for european immigrants sound good. It's sad this is what British nationalism has been reduced to.
>>
>>76858248
No mate he is the Bantz Lord and he will make Britian a better place.
>>
>>76858248
Nigel is simply appealing to the normie cucked crowd. Pretty sure once he becomes PM he'll start revealing his true, uncucked nature.

And it makes sense, you have to be a cuck to appeal to cucks so I mean, he really has no choice now does he, my fellow American?
>>
Well he's hardly going to say fuck the wogs on TV, is he
>>
>implying he's not just pretending to pander to the normalfags to help get votes
>>
>>76858248
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcQICeJOATlM-UJ02r1m-fIT1syvjK4LS
Yeah man, fighting against globalism, mass migration, and white guilt... how cucked.
>>
>>76858891
>fighting against globalism and mass migration
>wants mass migration as long as they aren't european and are from india and africa

top kuk
>>
>promoting economic isolation in a globalized environment
Yeah, good luck with that, faggots.
>>
>>76858248
What did you expect him to say to the fucking ultra-liberal UK?

Gas the kikes, race war, 1488 etc?
>>
>>76858248
Its a literal smoke screen to deal with normie libshit crowd.

He doesn't believe any of it, he wan'ts migration down to the 10s of thousands.
>>
>>76858248
NET MIGRATION INTO UK IS 333,000 FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS

UKIP want this number to be about 50,000 a year

Immigration outside the EU last year was 180,000

it's a clever trick to get BME votes for Brexit
>>
>>76858248
implying the right wing doesn't pretend to be multicultural and loving because they have to.
>>
Home stretch. Say whatever it takes to get you over the top at this point. Like lying to those people matters.
>>
>>76859906
this is true probably, he's still kind of a cuck though.
>>
>>76858248
it does not really matter

His party is in a suicide mission

After BREXIT, the UKIP becomes completely pointless, and breathing room becomes available for actually nationalistic parties
>>
>>76858248
He has to say those things to not seem like da evil racism
>>
>>76858248
At least Indians, Kenyans, Canadians, Australians, etc. can speak English and are familiar with British culture
>>
File: 721933.jpg (94 KB, 563x400) Image search: [Google]
721933.jpg
94 KB, 563x400
>>76860416
Black English king by 2020!
>>
>>76858248
There is no man alive who has done more for White Brits than Nigel. He forced the immigration debate into the mainstream and got us an EU referendum virtually on his own. I could care less what arguments he uses to get us out - all that matters is that we leave. If appealing to certain parts of the progressive vote by shilling for non-EU immigration is what it takes, then so be it. And if he is sincere about that particular issue (which I doubt), it's not as if he'll ever actually be in power to act on it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.