[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Christianity reformation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: k3h4m8tzbd09.png (65 KB, 171x256) Image search: [Google]
k3h4m8tzbd09.png
65 KB, 171x256
First of all. This thread could get no replies or ""me no speaka English"" replies.

Listen: the joke's on you. Churches are emptying themselves. Or likewise things. And this is typical for what happens if it is about opinions about improvements and so on.

I can just make this sort of thread. I don't care. Even because of this no reply or me no speaka English thing.

Please, I think this needs some sort of replying. Don't take an offence what this first post says. I can just in no way have this unneutral position. Or have a problem with making this sort of thread.

Below some issues
>>
This is not about anything that sticks to someone saying it

It is sure that there is a God. Not proving it now.

I am sure there is logical intelligence and correct judgement. This seems to be lacking now enormously in Christianity.

This scripture basically does not forbid any of the things mentioned in verse 9-10
1 Corinthians 6

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.
>>
>>76850236

me no speake Engrish
>>
>>76850236

me nu sprache Envgwish, also 'my book says god exists therefore it exists'
>>
>>76850236

Mi la parle pas Aenglistch
>>
Mi pasta me gusto englese
>>
File: 1465398715680.jpg (21 KB, 340x395) Image search: [Google]
1465398715680.jpg
21 KB, 340x395
>>76850236

I dont know what you are trying to do , but here have a bump
>>
It's like this bad feeling after fapping, just because the negative publicity of ancient years.

I feel there is some sort of abstract or whatever with this. So this:

It is like the subject or God, His being, communication and will must be considered a science like agriculture, economics, philosophy, and so on.
Even though He is known as a person. As long as it is not done by people, it is not happening.

And it is now quite underdeveloped.

At the same time there though IS this more person part too.
>>
>>76851559
I've been debating with JWs about it and I'd say I'm not convinced.
There should be some some sort of guidance regarding the teachings of the Bible, but everyone should be able to find God by themselves.
>>
So if there are other Christians here or people that just have an analytic and intelligent common sense. Could we clean any blockages, forebodings on basic life's necessities?

Maybe some sort christian cultural things, going to heaven, fapping-like things...

And ""the church should become an not too/not annoyingly disputable common spiritual house"".

Just being agreeable, commonly just interesting and acceptable.
>>
>>76852222
I didn't see this post before posting.

>There should be some some sort of guidance regarding the teachings of the Bible, but everyone should be able to find God by themselves.

This sounds agreeable to me.
>>
File: P4Nzl.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
P4Nzl.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>76852485
>Could we clean any blockages, forebodings on basic life's necessities? Maybe some sort christian cultural things, going to heaven, fapping-like things...

Do you mean that we should alter the Law according to contemporary habits?
>>
>>76853464

>contemporary

>alter the law after this

In Christianity this is considered a real devil. In e.g having a discussion about this sort of things.

I'd say facts should be most important.

>real devil

So see how little this sort of discussion is now.
>>
>>76854113
>So see how little this sort of discussion is now.
Or
Being in it's infancy
>>
I don't follow. Just get to the point already.
>>
There are still christians in the Netherlands?
>>
>>76854306
Could you describe what you don't see exactly? This whole subject is a wrapped up kind of thing.
>>
>>76854574
Yes. Some more modern, bigger churches too. Like is saving it in the U.S. at the moment. But I don't mean to say something bad about other churches. Even being unsaving. Maybe even because of being not that big. And the real effects of new kind of churches could be overestimated. Somehow not answering to this important goal with them.
>>
File: 1453556386610.jpg (64 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453556386610.jpg
64 KB, 500x667
>>76854113
>>76854257
>>76854661

I don't want to sound like a "me no speaku Engrishu" faggot, but it's really hard to decipher what you mean.
>>
>>76850236

Jesus is the devil.

God's name is Satan.

Truthful people perform the miracles they said would perform when said in their names.

Lying people speak evils of their enemies.
>>
me no speaka English

what the fuck is your point OP, I feel like you're almost about to make one. are you asking what can be done to revitalize christianity?

simple: wipe out all the secular jews in hollywood and the media, replace them with god-fearing christians and put a christian in the white house for 10 years.

recruit new hollywood to push pro-christian messages and imagery, preferably high quality epic imagery that pushes for simultaneously self-determining love your neighbor shit aka pro super white man and for crusades both wide-reaching and personal (personal would be the most compelling, wide-reaching would be the blockbusters).

get the fucking niggers out of the media, their music is poison. just kill the music producers. push music that is just higher quality and get the lower resonance nigger music off the radio.

disclaimer: i was an atheist like most of the faggots on the internet until i met a militant atheist in college who converted me back to christianity by perfectly demonstrating that judeo-christian faith is the only way to bring nobility back to the western world. no fear of god, no fear of repercussions, no motivation to do what's right.

also, i toyed with trying to write a pro-christian indie game but ran out of time and ideas, but was going to post here or /v/ for ideas.
>>
>>76855232
This goes somewhat different from most other threads. I say it doesn't matter.
---

Does this explain it?

The common, culturally decided spiritual house (here: Christianity) is not commonly acceptable as it should.

I think I should answer this in mostly short sentences you could probably have to reply to to get the whole story.

Next one:

The culture of Christianity is what is causing it. And habits that go against basic principles of Christianity. This text is a good example: >>76850317
>>
>>76855642
What I am saying leads to this no longer being an issue. This becoming more of an automatic kind of thing. Because Christianity would be commonly acceptable. Without reasons to criticize it as it is now. Like yellow is yellow, green is green. There is no reason to criticize that sort of thing.

But this:
The whole sexuality issue. I'm neutral. But this is one if not the MOST exactable thing about it. Could you tell me how any sexual thing is forbidden from the Bible.
>>
>>76857146
i don't read books to tell me who or how i get to fuck, if you had half a brain you'd realize god wouldn't give a fuck either.

homosexuality, if it's ever called a sin, is only called one because it doesn't lead to children which is pretty essential when you have a high infant morality rate like i'm sure they did 2,000-5,000 years ago. that's why sodomy is a sin, if it even is one.

god's not telling you it's for fags, it's because you're not making babies, and no; you should not be a fag and get married in a church because that's not the point of marriage. you want to live with someone and not have kids, you don't have to be married to do it.

otherwise, god doesn't give a fuck if you're a faggot and fuck dudes. don't fuck children and don't rape anyone and you're probably good. bear in mind the bible was written when people were fucking sheep and worshipping cows (welsh and indians notwithstanding)
>>
>>76855642
>get the fucking niggers out of the media, their music is poison. just kill the music producers. push music that is just higher quality and get the lower resonance nigger music off the radio.

Well anyway, black people should invest in Africa. Making it a nice people based society. Which type normally gets miraculous powers of the economy and military.

The were an intelligent civilization before the Romans. Even being an example. Until Hannibal lost them this and the Romans utterly destroying it.
>>
>>76857901
niggers should invest in niggers here, not niggers in africa.

if niggers cared, they wouldn't advocate crime and criminality to impressionable youth. i like rap, but i'm not a dumb nigger and know it's just talk. i also had a family that kept me sane and disciplined.

the plight of the niggers is for the niggers to solve, not for white people. I accept all people of all colors so long as they can behave and have an iq above mud.

hannibal wasn't a nigger, toothpase bro. hannibal was a phoenician which was basically south russian.
>>
File: xuf4.png (25 KB, 266x238) Image search: [Google]
xuf4.png
25 KB, 266x238
Letter missing. What is this ???? The BUY BUY BUY Boobytrap ??
>>
>>76858191
The basic problem is that they can't become sharp and at peace because their nativity is a mess.

Unlike Europeans and Asians too. Asians as far as I know.

If their native land is a nice stable thing the whole black people problem will just go away. Because there is no longer a reason for it.

Hannibal WAS
a] An African
b] the German, Franckish and spanish section was civilized by the Romans. Who also aren't as light skinned as North-Western parts of Europe.
>>
>>76859544
hannibal was not a nigger. he, like the egyptians, were not niggers.

at their worst they looked like semitic peoples, like old jews or coptic christians.

you're right, though; niggers are inherently inferior intellectually and have a racial IQ regardless of nation or environment in the mid 80s which is basically perfect for criminality.

race-mixing diminishes our race; mixing with low iqs is never good for the higher iq people
>>
>>76860355
and to add to that, their only hope is to having a black-centric awakening and movement within their own community or to be bred out of existence into the other lower iq peoples like mexicans and natives
>>
>>76860355
>>76860436
>nigger
I'm not sure. It looks this enormously disputable kind of thing. I don't mean to argue in some painful kind of way.

But Hannibal was just one of his people that became general. Carthage's problem was the fact that they used mercenaries. They did not go into ""their"" continent like the Romans did.
>>
>>76860355
>>76860436
It could have happened to Europe and Africa having this stronger position.

IQ-tests can be looked into. And what brings the score up. It are things that are reasonable to practise and know more about. If it stands for intelligence. This is in no way fraud for such a test ! ! ! !
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.