[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brits, would you still vote OUT if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
1. instead of 350 million a week, you would have to only pay say 120 million to the EU

2. there were restrictions on migration from the EU such as you need a job lined up before you settle in the UK permanently (although temporary you can come to the UK as a "tourist" for job interviews)

3. you don't get welfare or benefits for 4 years after you arrive and then only if you have a steady job and paid taxes for that 4 years

4. the EU managed to finally finish up the currently pending trade deals with the rest of the world and Commonwealth countries?
>>
Yes, I would vote out
>>
>no options for being able to run their own government as a sovereign nation
Hi Merkel.
>>
>>76850013
Can Texans run Texas as its own sovereign nation? What happened when the South wanted to run their own government back in 1861?
>>
Ass Merkel gone and Turkey never been allow to join the EU and yes I would vote to stay in
>>
File: mr-burns.gif (39 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
mr-burns.gif
39 KB, 467x350
>>76850242
>implying I would wish the US federal government on anybody
>implying UK is a state in the american sense now
Why do you do that goofy thing with your hands anyway, Merkel?
>>
>>76849791
I would still vote out.
>>
>>76850242
I wish my provincial government could run shit like they were a sovereign nation. Maybe we'd actually accept real international help for that fucking fire.
>>
>>76849791
All this plus we don't have to let any German naturalised ''''refugees'''' in 10 years down the line
>>
>>76849791
>>
File: image-770x514.jpg (110 KB, 770x514) Image search: [Google]
image-770x514.jpg
110 KB, 770x514
>>76849791
Fuck off Merkel.
>>
>>76849791
>paying a single penny to the EU
>any form of special EU migration privileges
>welfare for immigrants regardless of how long they've been here
>EU bureaucracy actually achieving something

I'm voting out no matter what
>>
I would still vote out.

It's not about the money and it's not about Europeans being able to come here freely. It's about ruling our own nation.
>>
>>76851508
>All this plus we don't have to let any German naturalised ''''refugees'''' in 10 years down the line
Deal. Now stay.

Because 1 to 4. is already fact and the "refugees" cannot get German citizenship - at least 90% of them.
>>
>>76849791
The EU is a cancerous union which has enslaved all its members into economic dependence to discourage opposition. Britain can overcome this dependence as it's the fifth largest economy in the world, there is no incentive to staying no matter how hard you attempt to reason. It is cancer on the British people, and cancer on the European people. No one in their right mind would support the EU in its current incarnation(which cannot be fixed). Even if you believe in the original concepts and beliefs of the EU, it can only be fixed if it is collapsed and rebuilt, and Brexit is the step of that.

Fuck off.
>>
>>76850242
You had a 49/50 chance and you shit it up.
Texas was independent before they joined and they are allowed to secede whenever they'd vote to.
>Jewgle shoahed the search for Texas succession though
>>
>>76852790
America would never let Texas go. I can here the tanks rolling already when a Texas government proudly proclaims "Texas is free, free at last!"
>>
>>76852969
Well they can legally secede.
>>
>>76850242
Yes. But it isn't worth it considering how no Texan can trace their history in their state past 200 years nor have anything wholey unique to them compare to neighboring States as far as identity. Far different from historically, culturally, and linguistically different nations being under one sovereign entity, who in the last century had wars against each other amounting to over 100 million lives loss when combined.
>>
>>76853119
>Well they can legally secede.
But not de facto. Just as it is in the EU. All states can legally secede, but not in reality.
>>
>>76853141

Tell that to the descendants of Lorenzo de Zavala and other Tejanos from the pre-republic days.

They can trace their genealogy all the way back to the reconquista and sometimes even further.
>>
Fuck off.

I don't want to be dictated to by the unelected globalist idiots in Brussels.
>>
>>76849791
No. Sovereignty.
>>
>>76852969

We wouldn't really want to go.

Texas operates quite happily as a gateway to the rest of the continent. We make much more money operating ports than we ever did with oil.
>>
>>76849791
>No guarantee of Sovereign rule.

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND KRAUT?

RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS!
>>
>>76853308
You mean like a few thousand people whose most of their descendants probably don't even live in Texas, yet alone have some deep ideological tie to Texas as an independent entity?
>>
I would rape a thousand German children to death and live with the consequences if it meant we left the EU.
>>
>>76853625
>WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND KRAUT

Why Britain wants to leave. That is what I don't understand. What would you specifically gain?

"Sovereignty" is just a word, you better talk about specifics. Do you think it is "soverignty" to have your own rules about engine exhaust standards just for the UK while your manufacturing car makers would still have to comply with EU rules and US rules if they want to sell into those markets? How is this more sovereignty instead of just more red tape?
>>
as long as EU is run by anti white marxist then i want out
>>
>>76853737

Hilariously, many of us married into white families, and are indistinguishable from the milieu.

I myself can trace about half my family to various regions of Texas in the 1800's and then no further, and half to Mexico.

But don't underestimate Texans and our ideological ties to the state. We have a very strong regional identity that has only very recently fallen to the wayside.

There's a reason we fly our flag at equal height to the US flag.
>>
>>76849791
kill yourself filthy kike
>>
File: fawlty_018.png (219 KB, 340x308) Image search: [Google]
fawlty_018.png
219 KB, 340x308
>>76853783
And when we sell cars to the US we have to put the steering wheel on the other side, whats your point?

We want accountable leaders whom we can fire and vote no confidence of should we need to, rather than being told what to do by some fat cats sat in their ivory tower who think that they can negotiate in everyone's best interest despite having such a disparity of production levels within its economic bloc, thats why its failing.

You're effectively asking out of the two which would prefer:

1. Full, complete national rape
2. Just a little bit of national rape

I answer none of the above.

RAUS RAUS RAUS
>>
>>76849791
Fix the EU so it works like this and I promise you we'll have another referendum to decide if it is enough to join up again.
(it's not enough btw)
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.