[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have blacks contributed to society at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
It seems to me that the only thing blacks are capable of accomplishing is complaining about being black.
>But Anon, blacks made rap music
Most rap is just blacks talking about being black or complaining about white oppression.
If it's not that it's just confirming stereotypes - bragging about drug use, money gained from selling drugs, bitches, etc.
Every "contribution" by a black person- poetry, music, art, etc, is just blacks talking about being black and how unfair it is. What kinds of REAL contributions towards humanity have they made?

Anyone else notice this?
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (92 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
92 KB, 599x337
>>76845889
why does white kanye look like elliot rodger?
>>
>>76845889
Yes it's rather obvious. The blacks are too busy complaining about slavery still to find real jobs and pull their shit ass race out of the hole they are in. If they put as much effort into trying to be real people as they do into trying to get free money to buy things to make themselves "look good" they could actually make something of themselves.
>>
>>76845889
It's true. The most famous black people in history are remembered almost exclusively for fighting against racism (MLK, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, Frederick Douglas, etc.). They don't seem to do anything unless it directly correlates with helping themselves. They have no desire to innovate, no will to participate in society, and now that they have the same opportunity as everyone else, all they want is unearned, artificial supremacy. They're scum.
>>
>>76845889
Music and comedy is all I can think of off hand.
>>
>>76845889

"White Kanye" looks Filipino
>>
>>76845889
>>
>>76847101
WE WUZ EGIPTCHUNS N SHEET
>>
>>76847023
White Kanye is Elliot Rodger
>>
>>76847101
the ironic part was that they accomplished this primarily with slave labor
>>
What have hispanics contributed other than spicy food?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.