[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the Jews are ruling the world already???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot+2016-06-11+05.45.32.png (83 KB, 658x369) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot+2016-06-11+05.45.32.png
83 KB, 658x369
Why the Jews are ruling the world already???
>>
because of the eternal anglo and his lapdog the germanic
>>
>>76845828
No one forced you to get buttfucked by Ahmed, Pierre.
>>
File: Fuhrer.jpg (201 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Fuhrer.jpg
201 KB, 1200x800
Because they have been at it for nearly 6000 years.

Because most people care about their fellow men and would never enslave them with usury.

Because Jewry is a way of life that appeals to those who would exploit others.

And so the circle of exploitation will never end because for every Jew you have ten thousand good people who refuse to degenerate into a violent ape to get rid of that Jew.

This they know; this they exploit. That is why they rule us all.
>>
Religious restrictions on interest (Banking)

Judaism
>The Torah and later sections of the Hebrew Bible criticize interest-taking, but interpretations of the Biblical prohibition vary. One common understanding is that Jews are forbidden to charge interest upon loans made to other Jews, but obliged to charge interest on transactions with non-Jews, or Gentiles. However, the Hebrew Bible itself gives numerous examples where this provision was evaded.

Christianity
>Originally, the charging of interest known as usury was banned by Christian churches meaning the charging of interest at any rate was banned. This included charging a fee for the use of money, such as at a bureau de change. However over time the charging of interest became acceptable, the term came to be used for interest above the rate allowed by law.[citation needed]

The rise of Protestantism in the 18th century weakened Rome's dictates against usury that would free up the development of banking in Northern Europe.

Jews were bankers back in the old days, money doesnt disappear.
>>
>>76845710
Generations of white-collar type analytical work,
Total amorality,
Favoring by the ruling nonjews (for disposability) and
Nepotism.
>>
So 0.23 % of the worlds population represent a global threat? I’m amazed
>>
>>76847831
They are totally in control of almost all media, governments banks and corporations west of China and north of Gabon
>>
>>76845924
great post my friend
>>
File: ppré.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
ppré.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>>76845924
the marshall plan, NATO infiltrating our government and trying to kill De Gaulle and later the E.U. did
>>
File: 1463725456496.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
1463725456496.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>76845710

Only Americans are better goys than Frenchies
>>
>>76848296
So? I can provide a list of Jews personalities engaged against islam. Means nothing.
>>
>>76848296
So? I can provide a list of Jew personalities engaged against islam. It means nothing.
>>
>>76848476
no you can't
>>
>>76845710
Jews are just bait, they serve greater masters who wish to remain hidden. They're successful bait, too, because you all think they're behind everything, when it's their masters.
>>
>>76845710
united national and ethnic identity.
>>
>>76846381
>6000
Don't you mean 6 gorillion?
>>
File: zemmour-finkielkraut.jpg (29 KB, 560x290) Image search: [Google]
zemmour-finkielkraut.jpg
29 KB, 560x290
>>76848626
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.