[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Americans here affected by the heroin epidemic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: US-Heroin-Epidemic[1].png (27 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
US-Heroin-Epidemic[1].png
27 KB, 640x380
Any Americans here affected by the heroin epidemic?
>>
Supposedly ICE is the epidemic here in Aus.
>>
>>76844823
tfw walking around last night and random people ask me if I'm on ice, it must be pretty common if people would just ask that
>>
File: 1464580130780.jpg (184 KB, 1024x1018) Image search: [Google]
1464580130780.jpg
184 KB, 1024x1018
>>76844727
Yes it is bad anywhere there is a main highway from Mexico Utah fag here.
>>
Done CPR a couple times on guys who OD'd. (MD here)
>>
>>76844727

why is there a leaf on that pic?
>>
Been clean for about 9 months, it's not so much a heroin epidemic as an opiate epidemic. Perscription pills make up a large portion of opiate abuse, especially amongst adults (30+)

Heroin abuse is mostly 15-28 year olds who have to go street shopping after their parents put a lock on the medicine cabinet.

The heroin in Austin, Texas is fucking horrible though, that's the main reason I quit. Cut to all hell and tastes like shit.
>>
>>76844727
Nope I am smart enough not to have anything to do with people that use heavy drugs. People like that will do nothing but ruin their lives and the lives of those around them.
>>
>>76845781
feels good tho, u chicken or sumthin?
>>
>>76844727
I lost a loved one to it.
Since then I have had a burning hatred for drug dealers. I'll never forgive or forget
>>
The 80s in Spain was a nightmare with the fucking heroin. I actually believe this was used to destroy the strong values that spanish people had. We used to be a society with a strong family sense, the old people was respected, virtually no delinquency, believer, hard working... But after the 80s all of this was gradually destroyed with junkies everywhere, rampant delinquency, broken families... until the 90s when we were more like Europe. Is fucking sad, and I really believe it was used for political reasons, with a society like themone in the 60s and 70s Spain would never got into NATO and EU.
>>
>>76845869
No I'm just not so pathetic and lacking in impulse control that I need to shoot poison into my body to feel alive. Druggies bring no value to society or the lives of those around them. If you are so intent on killing yourself please just get it over with.
>>
>heroin epidemic

more like dealers out on parole epidemic
>>
File: ded.png (51 KB, 218x153) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
51 KB, 218x153
>Wake up
>Leave my apartment, step over a few dozen dead junkies on the way to my car
>Confronted at a stop light along the way to work by a man begging for change
>Get to work, avoid a few used needles on the way to my building.
>Coworkers talking about their children possibly using heroin.
>Get home, avoiding a few hundred more used needles
>Lay in bed
>Pull the covers up to my chin, nestling in, trying to forget the hell I'm in.
>"Oh shit"
>Reach down to find a used needle that plunged into my ass as I sat in bed
>Now I'm a heroin

Welcome to New Hampshire.
>>
I'm a heroin addict.
>>
>>76844727

I used to be addicted to pain pills.
5-8 years, took oxy, vicoden, tramadol, morphine, ect... Finally I found Kratom online and weened myself off everything and stopped filling scripts.

Ive had the opportunity for heroin and turned it down, same with injecting pain pill solution.

Worst thing I ever did was drop morphine drops into my eyes over and over in a weeks time.

NOW no degeneracy for me, after a 20+ pill per day habit and no criminal record.

I was a functional addict.

And now I do lifting and yoga for my pain. I refuse all meds.
>>
I live in Massachusetts in a city called Lawrence where it's a genuine epidemic.
It's our biggest problem, by far, I've lost three friends in the past two years and maybe 10-12 acquaintances and one of my best friends is now a junkie. Fuck heroin.
>>
File: 1464393261116.jpg (69 KB, 505x490) Image search: [Google]
1464393261116.jpg
69 KB, 505x490
>>76844727
If your dumb enough to take that shit you deserve it
>>
>>76844727

Have you been affected by the Muslim Epidemic?
>>
>>76846326

Right now I'm a 3 years no pills I might add.
>>
>>76846209
It's also real bad in New Hampshire, especially in Manchester
>>
>>76844944
Nfi but I think Aus needs to start getting tougher on crime and vilifying criminals. Also cut down on diversity affirmative action hires for the police force.
>>
>>76846258
Then get clean or OD in an ally someplace and do the world a favor.
>>
>>76844727

yes. lost a good friend and my brother to overdose. watched countless people diminish and fade away into the oblivion of addiction as well.
>>
People addicted to Opioids and heroin need to look into Kratom.

It can save your life and it's not illegal as far as I know, make tea out of it. You have to want to quit, and if you mix Kratom with drugs ur gonna be fucked because it will be stronger then heroin.
>>
>>76844727

My cousin became addicted about the time her son turned one. She's lived under a bridge or something ever since and OD'd 3-4 times that her family is aware of. I don't really care tbqh.
>>
>>76846492
>in an ally
>ally
smdhtbhfam
>>
>>76844727
Yup, my younger brother is a hardcore addict and compulsive liar that steals from everyone and manipulates my parents. He even stole and sold my mom's wedding band, which had been blessed by a priest. My parents blamed me or my sister until they found out it was him and just dropped it... They're always in denial and make excuses for him no matter what he does. Worst moment was finding him passed out, od'd in his room one day. I called 911 and provided basic care while my mom had a hysterical bitch fit in the background and made the situation more stressful. I revived him and the second he woke up he acted like an asshole again... Never said thank you and stole my ps4 like a month later. My single biggest regret is saving his life and not just letting him die there.
>>
>>76846492
You should do the world a big favor and kill yourself as well, seeing as how you can't even spell alley right you bumbling retard
>>
>>76846209
Kek, now im a heroine
Tits or gtfo or dudint habben
>>
>>76844727
Heroin addict and long time /pol/ack here.

I would have gotten addicted anyway and i started with pills from friends parents etc. I actually took years till i found heroin but yea it is very easy to get now

So i gues im affected in that i have more access to heroin but id have gotten into opiates anyway.
>>
It's bad on the east coast too from New Jersey to Philadelphia, which is epicenter, and Baltimore...and to the mountains west.

I've know a few people who died. For the most part they were just stupid and made a terrible choice when they were young.
>>
File: image.jpg (399 KB, 722x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399 KB, 722x930
>>76846258
Did you steel anything of value from your whole senpai like my brother did?
>>
Girlfriend is a heroin addict, it's retarded, she's retarded
>>
>>76844727
I used to do heroin all the time.

Then I stopped.

It's literally that easy, unless you're a weakling
>>
>>76846326
>>76846402

God bless you anon, may you never stray from the path you now walk.
>>
Speed is my drug.
When I say speed I mean riding my motorcycle, shit's fun.
Find a hobby and you'll become less degenerate.
>>
What's wrong with heroine?

It makes people happy
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1500x1500
>>76846932
Most women are retarded.
>>
>>76846326
But still dependent on Kratom?

Surely you will repeat the cycle of withdrawal all over again.
>>
I'm scared of needles so I don't think I'd make for a very good heroin addict.
>>
I don't even know one person that does it. Is it just not present in Florida? Before you say anything, don't know any coke heads either.
>>
ban naloxone, let darwin do his work.
>>
I have a friend that shoots heroine.
He is a normal guy but whenever he prepares that shit is a bit unnerving. However he looks like he's having a great time afterwards, he says is the most relaxing thing he has found.

Since I'm going through a lot of shit lately, I can't even sleep properly, seeing him made me wonder if I could try it to see if it helps me to relax.
What is it like?
>>
File: 1463422291166.gif (285 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1463422291166.gif
285 KB, 500x365
>>76844727
NHfag here, it fucking gutted Rochester. I worked there for years so I got to watch the slow decay up close. Living in a better area now but it's pretty depressing going back.

Bought a couch there at the Kmart that gave me my first job and my gf almost stepped on a heroine needle in the parking lot. Rochester PD makes constant drug busts and grabs dealers all the fucking time, but I don't think it's making a dent.

10/10 despair
>>
>>76847039
I bought a bicycle and just riding it whenever I needed to drink managed to get me through the worst of the withdrawal
>>
how do you guys start taking this shit in the first place? surely you know the consequences? needed pills for a chronic pain condition years ago but backed away as i felt myself getting addicted.
>>
I used to smoke a lot of weed and do psychedelics every once in a while. Through hanging out with those social circles

Despite hanging around in those social circles I've never seen heroin. The only time I've even hear of it in real life is of a friend who has a coworker who used to do it but got clean.

I think Heroin is mostly a poor people problem. I always hung out with upper class kids that went to a good university so that may be why.
>>
>>76847039
Im plannin on getting a ninja or something akin for on way to work ride.
Hopefully can find something decent for 1-4k
Any tips on what to look for that might be fucked.
Never rode a st bike, only dirt
Also wont get license for a while until l8r
>>
I did heroin a few times and didn't see what the big deal was. Never injected through.
>>
>>76847135
Florida here, same. Don't think its very popular here.

Cocaine is present here though
>>
>>76846882
That's really sad, but at least you know you understand you were born a failure.
>>
Knew a couple of people who died from OD. It's a nasty drug and withdrawals are neatly the same as alcohol.
>>
The pillbillies around here are too stupid to switch to heroin they stick with their prescription opiates. I live in eastern TN and prescription painkiller abuse is huge.
>>
File: 1465095608407.jpg (178 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465095608407.jpg
178 KB, 960x960
>>76847148
I can't tell you what heroin is like, but I'll tell you I wouldn't touch that shit with a 20 meter pole.
>>
>>76847126
You can snort it but you need a lot of cash to make it possible to be a hardcore addict without shooting
>>76847148
Feels great, will completely ruin your life if you're using it to escape "shit going on in your life" like you say
>>
I was always kind of on the fence about whether or not heroin should be on my not even once list. I guess thankfully it wasn't so easily available back when I would have tried it.

It seems to be pretty much the death knell for people who graduate up the opium addiction ladder, based on people I've known in the past.
>>
File: ds.jpg (42 KB, 622x800) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
42 KB, 622x800
>>76846804

Fug
Well, itll makeg you habby :DDDD
>>
File: _71083774_afghan_opium_624.gif (13 KB, 624x441) Image search: [Google]
_71083774_afghan_opium_624.gif
13 KB, 624x441
>>76847172
it's because the heroin is used by the alphabet soup to fund their independent ops, they bust the dealers but keep distributing the product

France used to do the same thing with the opium from Indochina that the U.S. tried to steal from us by ganging up with the commies and then trying to take over Vietnam.

2001 is the year America arrived and took the crops over in Afghanistan.
Notice the massive production increase afterwards.
>>
>>76844727
The War on Drugs is a much larger problem than the drugs themselves.
>>
"Affected by the heroin epidemic?" Are you serious? Nobody is "affected by the heroin epidemic," they are either affected by their own horrible choices or the horrible choices of those around them. Heroin isn't a disease it's the must publicly demonized substance in recent history with well-documented harms and those who use and abuse it have only themselves to blame. Take responsibility for your own actions and demand that others do the same. Shame is the greatest deterrent.
>>
File: 8x6 breh.png (143 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
8x6 breh.png
143 KB, 280x275
I'm not affected, nor is anyone I know personally.

However, I'm a pharmacist and I understand exactly why this has happened. You wouldn't believe how over-prescribed opioids are. Doctors hand out that shit like candy to anyone with a stubbed toe or boo-boo. And it's no joke that this shit is addictive. One thing leads to another, and next thing you know, people are shooting up heroin. It's not like people are just choosing on their own to start shooting up from the get-go. It's typically a slow progression stemming from what started as legitimately-prescribed painkillers.

The fact that our culture has become so accepting of drugs and drug culture (and libcucks said there wouldn't be a slippery slope from marijuana acceptance in our society) doesn't help.

Luckily the CDC just released new guidelines that can be summed up as "hey, stop fucking prescribing this shit to everyone" so hopefully that helps slowly stem the tide.
>>
>>76844727
My brother was a junkie. He was prescribed too much oxy after surgery, got hooked, started buying pills on the street and when he couldn't get them he switched to heroin because it was cheaper/easier to find. Apparently this is a pretty common way for this to happen
>>
>>76847148
Don't believe anyone who says you're fucked if you try it once. I've tried it on 3 separate occasions and was able to not do it again easily.
It's sort of like all your problems melt away, I guess. Time just drifts past you, you're living in a sigh on a lazy river. So when the comedown happens, all the problems you forgot come back even harder. I think that's where the addiction really comes from.

If you're gonna do it, it's vital that you let your friend know it's a one time thing. You might even have to ignore him for a bit. Addicts always want a partner, don't let that happen.
>>
I think heroine and steroids are the worst. Heroine in some form is just so common because of painkillers and steroids literally makes you snap and murder your family and self.
>>
File: image.png (227 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227 KB, 500x288
>>76847479
Keep goingg....
>>
>>76844727
yeah i live in an upper middle class suburb of NYC, since graduating high school ( 04 ) I've been to at least 1 funeral a year of friends that have OD on super pure heroin

just last month a real close friend of mine , like family close, we played together as kids and now our kids play together, got caught up in a Heroin sting and is going to be imprisoned for the next 5 years. With heroin sometimes you can't tell who is a junkie and who is not; i thought this guy was clean going on 5 years but he never actually stopped and now hes going to jail and losing his wife/family over it.

Its bad Klaus really fucking bad
>>
I don't know, but I'm stoned outta my mind right now.
>>
>>76846931
Nah. 20 10 bucks or so here and there.
>>
>>76844727
Well I work in a hospital so technically yes?
>>
NC fag here, every small town I've ever lived in is full of heroin to the point that I'd rather live anywhere but here
>>
>>76844727
Nope
>>
>>76847619
Shut your fucking face. The only people I hear say that are 16 year old libshits who've never dealt with people who have crippling drug addictions.

And Memphis reporting in here:
THERES FUCKIN HEROIN EVERYWHERE. I know two people that died pathetic deaths from that shit personally. SEND HELP. Or nuke us. It doesn't really matter in this shithole town anymore.
>>
>>76846681
jesus m8
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 629x800
>>76848058
Typical cancuck
>>
I'm on it right now. I snort it and it gives me energy and euphoria
>inb4 fedora or degenerate
>>
>>76848320
Don't keep at it. A month of just snorting was enough for me to realize I was getting addicted and I felt like absolute shit for a week straight when I stopped.
>>
>>76848137
meth is more popular than heroin and prescription drugs beat meth. so xanax is more used than heroin
>>
When I lived in the USA, a friend of a friend who went to my high school in Texas got into heroin. Those were back in the days when Mexicans flooded us with black tar heroin and half of Plano started using.

He tried to rob an armored car and fucked up. Last I heard he survived and was doing 45 years. Of course all of us were lower middle class/working class. No money. No rehab. No mercy.
>>
>>76847288
>Never injected

Found the problem
>>
>>76848453
I've been doing it for about a year now. Before that it was 30s for a few years. Before that Percocet. I have suboxone on deck for when I stop
>>
>>76848137
They need a diff approach for sure.
Start with legalizing and taxing dope.
Boom, cartels take a huge lose.
Then decriminalize all drugs and reallocate the funds used to prosecute to actually helping make degenerate scum into productive members of society you wont have to pay a mill a year to house them in prison each.
Well go from a country with highest amount of prisoners to being debt free in 10 years.
>>
>>76848137
we should toss alcoholics in jail too right?
>>
Weird, here in bananaland we don't heroine as a huge problem.

Poorfags just use crack and richfags weed/cocaine.
>>
File: 1465542853957.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1465542853957.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>76844727
>heroin epidemic
>or warning of any drug in general
>always include picture of weed, one of the least toxic drugs know to man

top kek
>>
>>76848664
best of luck m8 I'd start on the subs before you start injecting though just to be safe
>>
>>76848677
I wouldn't go with full legalization but decriminalization would be useful, throwing these people in jail so by the time they get out they're in an even worse place and immediately start using again isn't helping
>>
>>76845869
>Feels good maaaan
>>
>>76846932
Dump
>>
>>76846681
Damn.
Sounds EXACTLY like my lityle brother! He even went to jail for like 6 months and the day he got out he ods at my gmas house, my 8month preg sister had to come by my gmas house at like 2am cause the dogs woke her and do cpr on his dumb ass.
Hes stole my wed ring twice, a shit tonne from everyone including my gma
>>
>>76846932
Hows it feel knowing she probably fucks her dealer for free H?
>>
>>76844727
Orange County California here. It's insane how many people shoot up in some of the most affluent parts of the country. I had a friend die last week to an accidental overdose. Shit needs to stop.

>inb4 faggot
>>
>>76844727
My hometown is next to one of the entry points. It's a huge problem here. We are also one of the wealthiest and whitest cities in the state. In my high school years we had 10 deaths
>>
>>76847320
Yea i used to beat myself up about it and contemplate suicide alot. now i just try to imagine it as a ball and chain and live as good a life as i can despite my affliction.

I am Catholic and do my best not to be a scumbag for my fix but it's not easy.
>>
>>76848677
I prefer the measures they took in some Asian countries. If you are caught doing hard drugs they execute you. Saves the world a problem and the state the money they will waste trying to turn them back into functional members of society. If the information out there is not enough to convince you to not do hard drugs your already to arrogant, stubborn, and stupid to be of any value.
>>
>>76846050
>Druggies bring no value to society

You have TV? You ever seen successful people? Ever been to live concert listening to musician? They ALL do coke.
>>
>>76848869
I don't see myself being able to inject myself. Now, I'm not naive and I'm sure many before me have said the same. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It really is a devil of a drug. Best feeling in the world but you pay the cost many times over for it in the end.
>>
I'm an on again off again dissociatives addict. I'll never understand why dissociatives aren't more popular. Shit is way easier to get clean off, way more enjoyable, rids you of depression for at least a while, days after the effects wear off even, most of them are legal, not many ODs. The only drawback is bladder problems when you do too much. I figure if I spend more time clean than using I reduce my chances for that.
>>
>>76846932
>Dating a heroin addict

For what purpose? All addicts are sluts
>>
>>76846326
Kratom is fucking disgusting. How can you take that garbage?
>>
>>76848860
heroin (and opiates in general) is also very non-toxic. The main health risks come from it being illegal and impure on the streets

but of course you're right, lumping weed in with heroin or coke (or even alcohol) is ridiculous considering how easy it is to quit.
>>
>>76849136
That is what you call a generalization maybe some do still doesn't excuse the behavior in others.
>>
>>76848876
So i know a lot of people who have been in prison... turns out getting heroin in jail is actually pretty easy. Corrections Officers are some of the most corrupt in law enforcement
>>
>>76849246
>heroin (and opiates in general) is also very non-toxic. The main health risks come from it being illegal and impure on the streets

This has got to be the most retarded thing I've read in months
>>
>>76846932
Dude...never date a girl who is a junkie. She will suck/fuck for dope at some point.
>>
>>76847663
i have to agree anon, i have neuroimmune disease and spend all my not-cucked hours working on trying to get diagnoses and treatments for my friends who are also sick. meanwhile some idiots doing heroin deserve our tax dollar intervention first.
>>
>>76844727
yup, been an opiate addict for the past ten years. I had almost a year clean when I relapsed 6 months ago. just started methadone treatment at an outpatient rehab a few weeks ago and I'm feeling good about it so far. this shit's already taken ten years of my life plus shit loads of money and relationships. I really hope this is the time I kick it for good.
>>
>>76844727
11 murders last year in my hometown of 30,000.

If I ever go back there it's gonna be to clean that hole up.
>>
>>76849104
I would be cringing in my coffin if I died from a overdose
>>
>>76847135
You must be a shut in
>>
>>76849375
That's true though. Many people have grown very old addicted to heroin and opium, usually people that can sustain their addictions.
>>
>>76849375
>This has got to be the most retarded thing I've read in months
but it's true. Ask any doctor on toxicity of opiates, or do a 10 second google search
>>
>>76846932
Nothing good will come of your relationship. Kick her to the curb man shes just a weight tied to your ankle.
>>
>>76849225
Oh okay. But drugs aren't worse?
>>
>>76844727
>heroin

I didn't know this is the 1980's?
>>
>>76849772
>plants aren't drugs meme
>>
>>76849688
>>76849666

>what is respiratory depression
>>
>>76849531
I hope so, too. A friend of mine had to quit to quit drinking at one point. He got several years into it and something shitty happened, causing him to relapse. But he got back on the straight and narrow.

Just a demon to learn to live with.
>>
>>76849812
It's bigger now than ever before. America is flooded with cheap and potent heroin.
>>
>>76846645
Kratom was expensive and I did six grams and felt nothing. I don't mind the bitter taste if it does something, but I felt nothing. I quit the old fashioned way.
>>
>>76844727
I live in a moderately good part of GA, so no.
>>
>>76849772
I mean it tastes awful and has minimal effects, you meme.
>>
>>76849850
There's a difference between toxicity from normal doses and ODing
>>
>>76849375
Is it?

Morphine is used by doctors all the time.
And that's basically the same as heroin.

If it were toxic I'm sure they would use something else?
>>
>>76849837
If you're trying to draw an equivalence between kratom and real drugs, you have no idea what you're talking about. Kratom is such nothing it's not really even worth getting your hands on in the first place.
>>
>>76849531
Be careful with the methadone bro, don't be one of those people that is on it for years
>>
>>76849655
I think I just don't live in a shithole. I knew a crackhead, but he keeps moving from state to state so that doesn't really count.
>>
>>76849874
This is why I would never want to touch that shit.

It ruins you, you can never live a normal life as an addict. Anything could set you off.
>>
File: DanHoude-Lake-Foliage-Church.jpg (86 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
DanHoude-Lake-Foliage-Church.jpg
86 KB, 960x637
My best friend since I was 9 months old died from it a year and a half ago, he was my brother. I think about him every day and I look at his picture on my bureau every morning.

My dad and sister were both heroin addicts, two of my other really good friends have had problems with percs.

Opiate addiction is an epidemic in Massachusetts, I hope it stops.
>>
>>76849850
>what is respiratory depression
an overdose symptom of so called "depressants", which include alcohol, opiates, barbiturates and others.

What I meant was with toxicity is that you can take astronomical amounts of opiates everyday without doing harm to your body. (Except overdosing, which is easily prevented if you have clean stuff)
You cannot do that with alcohol, for example
>>
>>76849125
Perhaps. Everyones been a dumb edgy teen and caught up in bad choices. Not saying its the states fault or justify it. But I dont agree with asia on its tight govt either, and there are functional people that have recovered that are bright. But mostly your right, majority of them I cant stand to be around for .1 seconds
>>
>>76850010
the original claim was
>heroin (and opiates in general) is also very non-toxic
This is ridiculously false and great care must be taken when using opioids.
You're going into the territory of circular logic, because you could easily just post hoc say that any time something bad happens, you just chalk it up as an overdose. Yes, well overdoses are fairly common and easily occur with opioids. That's the entire problem.

>>76850023
Oh boy, where to even begin. I really don't want to get into an entire lecture on drug monitoring and therapeutic windows. The bottom line is that there are risks and benefits that must be considered. Opioids are incredibly effective at analgesia, but they also have a ton of risks, even when used legitimately.
>>
>>76850423
This is true. There is no ceiling for opiate tolerance.
90% of people who OD on opiates are people who stopped for a while and then tried to go back and do their old dose; but they no longer have a tolerance and that dose is now too much.
>>
>>76850423
For some reason, you only seem to think that toxicity means liver damage from chronic use.

Yes, opioids in general are not hepatotoxic. That does not mean they are fucking non-toxic.
>>
>>76849874
thanks bro. its like they say, once an addict always an addict.

>>76850047
yeah I'm definitely aiming to be on it a year tops. last time I got clean I used suboxone and I was on it for over 2 years before getting off it finally and I ended up relapsing anyway so that's why I'm trying the methadone this time.
>>
>>76844823
Meth is so popular in Australia because it is produced in large quantities in China and then shipped here amongst all the random consumer bullshit we buy from them.

It used to be heroin but all the heroin pathways were strangled so most of the junkies turned to meth.

There is still a heroin problem, particularly here in parts of Melbourne. The Vietnamese control the heroin trade because they have ties to it back home.

It's bikies and Chinese triads that control the meth trade.
>>
File: 1453455706406.jpg (98 KB, 636x848) Image search: [Google]
1453455706406.jpg
98 KB, 636x848
Just snorted some fentanyl/heroin. Feels good if not incredibly degenerate. I really need to quit.
Vid related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
>>
>>76850722
>That does not mean they are fucking non-toxic.
do tell, which organs are being harmed by long term morphine abuse?
>>
>>76850783
stupid Australians need to learn how to cook and stop fucking with the chinks
>>
>>76844727
rural america has been decimated by heroin

just about anyone with a car and a cell phone is buying shit
>>
I never thought it was possible for my shitty hometown to get shittier (Hagerstown, MD) but I'm back for a bit after living for 4 years in fort Lewis, Washington, and in about 3 weeks I've seen 5 Facebook "RIP" campaigns circulating among my friends, all for local kids who died ODing, 3 of which I knew from high school. Not the same grade but I saw them around, you know.

I think it's fine, all the info we have on drugs and what it'll do to your life, heroin/meth/coke is just retard bait at this point, it'll either kill you, break you, or make you so unrecognizable that we normies know who to avoid. Of course I'd never have this opinion in public.
>>
>>76849375
Except it's a fact, if you bother to read any research at all you'd know. If someone was rich enough to get pure heroin for life, and smart enough not to OD, they could do fine and probably die from something entirely unrelated at a ripe old age.

Living on the streets, other drugs, and getting impure heroin cut with god knows what is doing most of the damage.

Not saying we should hand it out, but the thing killing folks on opiates is not the pure drug itself.
>>
>>76850783
Meth is from North-Korea actually, they regularly flood the American market with pure when they need USD and cause spikes in overdoses
>>
>>76846209
>amherst/milford resident
not too far from the truth. Its really bad in keene, manchvegas, and trashua.
>>
>>76850988
Does the brain count?

We've seen this before. It's how Britain took down China. We still have HSBC around, and some say the housing collapse happened because they lost the usual liquidity they have from the Mexican drug trade.
>>
>>76850988
Holy shit, you dense motherfucker. Toxic does not mean something has to cause organ damage from chronic use.

Toxicity refers to adverse effects. Respiratory depression is a toxicity of opioids.
>>
>>76851170
Lol I haven't hear Trashua yet.

Keene is fucking depressing dude. The townies are all fucking junkies, schizos and old people.
>>
>>76851275
What is this? I thought Keene was a shining example of a libertarian paradise? Why isn't this discussed on Free Talk Live?
>>
I don't think it's a crisis but I think it could snowball easily. Honestly, I think it's culling the weak-willed.
>>
>>76844727
>heroin epidemic
>shows pills and weed
lolwat
>>
Losing a partner of 10 years to pills, it happened today but has been coming for a while. It just won't sink in, but they've turned into a real piece of shit. I tried, I really did but they're not even on dope, this is the lowest dose of pills for any addict.
>>
>>76851118
That's like saying it's not necessarily the bullet that kills you, it's the gases that pushed it down the barrel of the gun.
>>
>>76851118
>and smart enough not to OD

The issue with opioids is that it's fairly easy to OD. This isn't fucking hydrochlorothiazide we're talking about here. You dismiss the entire point I'm making.
>>
>>76851117
eyyyyy hagerstown. Gaithersburg here. it really has become a problem around here in the last few years with Baltimore and DC being so close.
>>
>>76850882
Post in 10 minutes so we know your not dead from the fentanyl. Horrible stuff.
>>
>>76851376
Dumbass you could have turned to heroin if things went differently in your life. It's not necessarily weakness.

>>76851338
Fuck those people man.
>>
>>76844727
My sister tried it when she was in highschool, she got hep c.

My best friends father only kicked heroine when my best friend was like 8, my best friend won't even drink alcohol because he doesn't want to be like his dad.

My room mates dad did it, and when she was little, he slept in the back yard, because the kids were afraid of him, and the mom hated him.

My girlfriends sister was addicted to all kinds of drugs, mainly meth though, she used to lock her 3 year old daughter in rooms in drug houses while she would (probably) sell her body for drugs. The little girl now lives with her father, who is also addicted to meth but isn't quite as bad as her mother, my gfs family doesn't know what to do and it would be a huge custody battle, that the father would likely win, should they choose to take her.

My gfs brother has been in prison since she was little, he recently got out met a girl, and they started doing drugs together, he got violent with her sometimes, and he has now been returned to prison.

The drug problem we have here is pretty bad.
>>
>>76850569
Drug addicts are permanently ruined people their whole lives will be a struggle to fix what is broken and 90% wont succeed killing them would be a mercy.
>>
>>76851170
>>76851275
>>76851338
>tfw family in Keene
>upper-middle class old people
>always thought the town was bretty gud
Did it go to shit in the last five years? Haven't been up there since high school.
>>
>>76851376
And if you don't see it as a crisis, you don't live in New England.
>>
>>76851206
alcohol has been known to cause brain damage. I am not aware of any such links for opioid usage. Can you cite studies?

>>76851262
>Holy shit, you dense motherfucker
>[... chimp out ...]
>Toxicity refers to adverse effects
I see. Did you know you can overdose on drinking water? See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1nwSuWr_q8
Would you also call water toxic?

inb4 more chimpout
>>
>>76846931
sauce
>>
>>76844727
Heroin is great. I highly recommend it, unless you are weak willed
>>
>>76851589
That's cuz they're old man. Everyone else in keene is either a junkie, a college student or a homeless schizo.
>>
>>76850298
I'm sorry that you had to ensured that.
>>
>>76851704
Endure*
>>
>>76845044
utah fag here as well

lost about 10 friends to overdoses in saint george after I bailed to the navy.

never tried will never try it. I escaped

You know the car dealerships by the offramp to I-15? They smuggle it in the car trunks from vegas when they get shipped.

The bald guys by desert palms were also bringing in by car trunks to their dealerships

Thanks vegas
>>
>>76845434
Marijuana is a gateway drug
>>
My dad did heroin about 10 years ago, he's still got track marks.
>>
>>76851704
Thanks I sincerely appreciate it.
>>
File: dexter facepalm.png (289 KB, 383x352) Image search: [Google]
dexter facepalm.png
289 KB, 383x352
>>76851660
And what is the LD50 of water vs hydromorphone?

Do you even understand what a therapeutic window means?
>>
>>76851376
I dunno, America always has some drug problem or another, before Heroin picked up recently, it was more crack, crack is even still a problem, just Heroin is seeing a crazy surge right now, seems like there's always some sort of drug epidemic in America, just a matter of where you are in the country, although with a population like ours it's hard to know what to call an "epidemic" I guess.
>>
File: 1465489308294.jpg (193 KB, 1024x692) Image search: [Google]
1465489308294.jpg
193 KB, 1024x692
I'm from Virginia, I did heroin like every 3 hours for 4 months until I went away to college down South now the stimulus is gone and I avoid all drugs except marijuana like the plague. Sort of like how an alcoholic can't have a drop of beer. My cousin's from Massachusetts, got straight As at UMass Amherst for Finance, was an all-state Basketball star in high school (despite his prowess at the sport, we're white) but last I heard of him he'd pawned off all my aunt's jewelry for painkillers.

My friends back home are all still hooked on it.
>>
>>76851660
It's not really my field of research. I'm just going on overwhelming anecdotal evidence. Can't fucking leave your house because you're scared of people and need to eat more oxys? Yeah, I'd say it must be affecting the brain in some way.
>>
File: a_crow.jpg (19 KB, 460x326) Image search: [Google]
a_crow.jpg
19 KB, 460x326
>>76845153
How well does narcan work and why bring a junkie back that wont pay the bill.
>>
>>76851811
You have a point, but your argument is flawed by calling opioids toxic. Call them "dangerous" and you would be correct.
>>
Any dangers presented by heroine can be prevented with a proactive approach to drugs and drug addiction.

Education is the key, not laws and the thug culture built on them which glorify drugs.

Mountain climbing, sky diving, deep sea diving.. all are dangerous activities people do daily for recreation. Yet nobody blames the mountain, or the ocean, or gravity when someone dies doing them. Why? Because people are given the tools and knowledge needed to avoid all dangers, and if something happens it's THEIR fault.
>>
>>76851427
what? no its not. did you read his post? he's saying that opiates are relatively harmless for your body especially when compared to something like methamphetamine and he's right.
>>
>>76851275
Yah I work here at a small store and go to school at the college. All the fucking homeless people, theres that fat fuck moochie, then that skeevy looking guy who looks like a camp jew.
>>76851589
Yah its gone down, especially after the pumpkin fest bullshit
>>
>>76851449
Yep. It's so weird, too. When I was a kid, my 10 years older sister and her friends made acid sheets, when I was a teenager everybody wanted bud, now the scrip craze has turned current high schoolers to heroin, funny how it goes. I wonder what's next for them?
>>
Two good friends lost to od's.
Voting trump.
>>
>>76851888
Medical professionals are supposed to help people, not judge them yo. If you have strong feelings against helping people regardless of choices or lifestyles then you just don't work in the field.
>>
>>76851820
Are you drunk already Ireland.
>>
>>76851954
Lol are you talking about backwards hat, beard, , shorts and workboots homeless guy who kinda looks like Kevin James? Don't forget about crooked neck schizo lady.
>>
>>76852080
Gotta get dat hangover to make it through Mass tomorrow morning
>>
>>76844727
Juneau AK crime rate shot up tremendously. Murders happening for the first time in years.
>>
>>76851888
Village of MonroeIn May, Village of Monroe police saved two men who overdosed on heroin in the Burger King parking lot On Route 17M by using Narcan.
One of the men was lying on the ground and the other was lying in the back of a box truck. They were 46 and 50 years-old.
Using Narcan, they revived both, Lt. David Conklin said.
They were the third and fourth heroin overdose victims of the year. One was fatal.
Police were not able to save Louis Merrill, 47, of Monroe. Merrill was found in his car on March 22, having overdosed from heroin.
A person who did heroin with Merrill that night, drove Merrill to a CVS parking lot after Merrill was foaming at the mouth from a heroin overdose, Conklin said. Police were later called to help.
If they had gotten the call earlier, they may have been able to use Narcan to save him.
Conklin said there is a Good Samaritan Law in New York which shields those who call in heroin overdoses from being arrested, if they do not have a felony amount of heroin on them.
A few weeks later, police were able to help a 25-year-old Monroe female in time.
They had received a call of a woman passed out behind the wheel of a vehicle in the Stop & Shop parking lot on Route 17M.
When they arrived, they found the woman unconscious with a needle sticking out of her arm, Conklin said.
Officers used the Narcan nasal spray to revive her.
In Monroe, heroin was hardly seen until about 10 years ago, Conklin said.
Conklin said Monroe officers have been seeing “more and more heroin” on the streets.
“It's very easy to get nowadays,” he said.
He believes the cheapness of the drug as have made it more prevalent.
He also believes teenagers experimenting with pain pills are switching to heroin for its cheapness and potency.
On June 25, Monroe police uncovered 166 packages of heroin and more than 44 grams of heroin after a traffic stop.
They arrested Nicholas Belloise, 26, of Monroe.
>>
>Governments are too cowardly to properly exterminate criminals
>Citizens are despondent because the west is a sinking ship devoid of spirituality and purpose
This is the real epidemic.
>>
>>76851820

difference being only urban negros got hooked on crack

Your twice removed cousins in New England are getting hooked on heroin.
>>
>>76846341
Lawrence is a fucking shitshow holy hell, youd think revere or Plymouth is bad but its horrid over there
>>
>>76851915
Your understand of what "toxic" means is flawed.

toxicity refers to any adverse drug reaction that occurs due to elevated drug levels.

Respiratory depression is a TOXICITY of opioids.
>>
>>76852080
Nah, going out in a little, but not yet, everything I said is fairly true as far as what I have seen, have you ever been to skid row? There is definetly a serious drug problem in our country, it's just as obvious in all parts of the country, every state I have ever lived in, or visited has a high population of drug users somewhere, it's just about being able to identify the addicts.
>>
What are the main causes for this new boom/epidemic over there? We've been in deep shit here in the 80s but now it is nothing but a shadow of that terrible past.

Who's supplying all that stuff? I heard it's freaking cheap as well. Is it just the logic evolution of medical prescribed opiods use or is it forcefully introduced into the streets?
>>
>>76852219
>governments are sending the military to guard the poppy fields and make maximum heroin
>banks are keeping the books on it as usual
>little people blame each other for everything
>tfw no war crimes tribunals
>>
File: welcome2hell.jpg (35 KB, 680x290) Image search: [Google]
welcome2hell.jpg
35 KB, 680x290
>>76852281
>>76846341
Worcester is pretty fuckin bad too.
>>
>>76851943
He's saying opiates are harmless it's just the way they get into your body (inferior product sold on streets injected with shaky hands from dirty needles) is what harms you. It's not the bullet that gets you, it's the velocity at which it travels.
>>
>>76852179
They should make that shit bag shoot up every gram of that poison at once then watch him die.
>>
>>76851577
You sound like an edgy idiot with no real world experience.
>>
>>76851577
Probably. But we all have a struggle. Most of ours is the rag heads in our country, but still the kempf is real.
Its a slippery slope, kill all druggies, which not all are fubar, leads to killing gun owners etc
>>
>>76852375
Welcome to /pol/
>>
>>76852339
physicians over-prescribing opioids, which leads down a slippery slope.
>>
>>76852332
*it's just NOT as obvious in all parts of the country
>>
>>76844727
a few people in my town have died from it and a few of my friends have been hookeod on it for short periods of time.

not my bag thugh.
>>
>>76851690
4chan.
>>
Tried marijuana, cocaine, crack, nitrous oxide, tranquilizers. Never heard of heroin in my area.

The only thing I got hooked were cigarettes, but I quit it. Im completly drug free right now. Drugs are fucking degenerate, and drugies should all commit suicide.
>>
>>76852283
then can water be classified as slightly toxic since technically drinking too much of it can kill you? not trying to be a dick, i'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>76845044
Also if you want to know who the kingpins of heroine are in Saint George, UT

it isnt the mexican mafia, the polynesians or white trailer trash

its the fucking Ences. Those motherfuckers started dipping into the drugtrade back in 06

That family is unfucking touchable in saint george.

The Ences bring the heroine to southern utah my friend

They dont just build homes
sit there and think about that name and how fucked your mind just was
>>
>>76852439
True. Forgot what board I was on for a second.
>>
I have a cousin addicted to oxy's on the lamb from the authorities.
>>
>>76851811
how about this? everything is toxic in the sense that you can take it in very large doses and harm your body that way.
In that sense, clearly opiates are more toxic than water, and coffee is more toxic than weed.

However, I find the notion of toxicity more useful when regarding long term effects. Let's call that "long term toxicity".

Then opiates have virtually no "long term toxicity" (some are slightly hepatoxic actually, but it pales in comparison to alcohol, for example), which is what I was originally referring to (and all other anons understood as well)
>>
>>76844727
Eh, I'd argue that heroin is a more stigmatized addiction compared to alcoholism.

Recovering alcoholic here and alcohol is more of a silent killer. It should be treated the same way as tobacco.

The withdrawal is actually worse with alcohol. Seizures, delirium tremens, and even death are possible.

Either way society needs to do more for people with drug addictions.
>>
>>76852235
>I've never been to L.A.
I have seen plenty of white crackheads in plenty of parts of the country.
>>
>>76852375
I have plenty of experience with drug addicts and the fallout of their selfishness Hence why I have 0 sympathy for them they destroy everything around them.
>>
>>76852658
*lam
>>
>>76852614
It's deeper than that and that's all I'm saying.
>>
>mental healthcare is so shitty and if you question anything the doctors give you you will actually be straight up shunned or told to leave. all useful meds are on lockdown and if you ask anything about them youre a drug addict so fuck off

>gee guys i wonder how there's a heroin crisis woah
>>
>>76852739
What about functioning addicts who hold down a job and are able to afford their habit without stealing?
>>
File: nazi brother.gif (4 MB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
nazi brother.gif
4 MB, 175x175
>>76844727
yeah, im an american affected by the heroin epidemic, got into a relationship with a great girl from a great family, sharp as a fucking tack, had troubles with opiates before, she went away to finish school on the east coast, for the last five months.

anywho she relapsed, been clean for about 2 weeks, had me buy pot for her after her mom gave me explicit instructions not to, tell me she loves me etc for the whole time.

i get last night off work, and she decides to go out to a pool party with some dude she just met off tinder, nice nice nice :D

she really laid into me like any opiate user would after i confronted the guy dumb enough to take her out, and ended our relationship.

i really feel like, i just had to let that one go, im not too fucked up about it.

but the thing im really fucked up about is nonwhites selling drugs to white women.

it will stop soon enough

#maga

#trump2016
>>
>>76852586
Water does have a toxicity that requires someone to gallons upon gallons to the point where you dilute out your electrolytes and suffer from hyponatremia.

Everything is toxic at a point. The difference is that certain things (such as opioids) have very low thresholds for toxicity.
>>
>>76852739
You don't seem to understand that heroin hijacks your brain, even if you aren't a selfish person, heroin will make you selfish.
>>
File: reapingwhatusow.jpg (144 KB, 920x1030) Image search: [Google]
reapingwhatusow.jpg
144 KB, 920x1030
Why is it after the US invades Afghanistan (producer of most of the worlds opium) the production shoots up to levels never seen before in history?
>>
>>76846341
Im from Plymouth and iv lost friends and aquitances to it. I fucking despise addicts
>>
>>76844727
ohio is such a heroin hole you have no idea
>>
>>76852820
Heroin is an awful treatment for mental illness, like that's a horrible fucking idea.

>>76852894
That's crazy anon, our government never breaks the law and has no history of trafficking drugs.
>>
>>76852683
You're choosing to redefine words.

With that said, if you want to go back and say it doesn't cause long term toxicity, that's still incorrect if you consider the side effect of tolerance and addiction. Which, while not deadly on their own, can lead down a slippery slope that may result in ACUTE toxicity such as respiratory depression.

Regardless, your original statement was incorrect.
>>
>>76852894
Because it's better for the taliban and the local farmers or something like that.

They come up with the most ridiculous excuses for things, and people just go around parroting them while the towns were they live in have increasingly serious heroin problems.

Kind of like illegal immigration.
>>
>>76852900
You get less hateful when someone close to you dies from it. You no longer hate the user, you hate the drug, and those who sell it.
>>
File: doit.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>76849136
>U evr luk at sucesful peple?
>>
>>76852739

A heroin addict with access to pure free heroin can function (apart from a little sex drive malfunction) and be a productive member of society. The law is the problem more so than the drug.
>>
>>76853022

its not a great idea but neither is becoming an SSRI-cocktail zombie

you ever see posts on r9k (or anywhere really) where there's a gfuy taking like 2 antipsychotics, an anticonvulsant, 2 SSRIS + a benzo and then they follow it up with "well i sitll think about killing myself every day"

thats what happens if you stay in mental healthcare too long basically unless youre one of the people who somehow gets better taking ssris and becoming numb + impotent

heroin at least is a temporarily fun way to become impotent and deal with emotional issues
>>
>>76853124
That's horseshit thoigh, if a close friend or family member hangs themselves, do you blame the person who sells the rope? Don't make excuses for people who make piss poor decisions.
>>
I've heard that heroin is big here, but pills are our biggest abused substance, to be honest.
>>
>>76852917
That it is, no one should go to Cleveland unless they have too, and even rural areas are ripe with shit. I lived in Akron for a couple years.
>>
>>76853257
The government shouldn't be in the business of letting its citizenry enslave themselves to drug use.
>>
>>76852106
Yah dude haha fucking he always asks me for money and sits on the steps in front of the store im at. Ive given him monopoly money.
>>
>>76853257
>incentivizing people to freely go ahead and use heroin

full fucking retard. That shit is dangerous and there should be disincentives towards trying it.
>>
>>76852917
it's great
>>
>>76853259
Lost one of my friends who got on a cocktail. I didn't know he'd gotten that bad. When his parents told me what he was on, I had to stop myself from exploding at them and asking what the hell anybody thought was going to happen.

There's management level dosages of some things, and then there is dangerous escalation with proven side-effects.
>>
>>76853318
That's true, but due partly to the fact that most pills abused can be made into and basically are, waaay stronger forms of street Heroin.
>>
>>76853283
Not sure if that metaphor holds up, using a rope doesn't alter your brain chemistry.
>>
>>76853283
To be clear, you're saying that you would hate your family member for killing themselves?

>>76853411
Haha fuck that guy he followed me from the Pour House almost to the Colonial one night and he creeped me the fuck out. He also smells from long range.
>>
Up to the 1970s, the Golden Triangle (=Vietnam) was the main point of origin for heroin. After the Vietcong kicked the amerigoys out of there, the opium trade shifted to Afghanistan - another main battlefield of the Cold War.

95% of the world's heroin today is from afghanistan. Afghan warlords had divided the country between themself in the 80s and 90s until the taliban popped up in the mid 90s. After 5 years of civil war, the taliban had conquered the entirety of Afghanistan.

In 2000 they immediately banned the opium trade with an edict and enforced it too, the result was that the amount of opium that entered the world market plummeted from 3000 tons/year to 50 tons. By the summer of 2001, the world market was experiencing a serious heroin shortage.

Then 9/11 happened.
Osama Bin Laden - who denied he was involved in the attack - and his afghan taliban hosts were immediately blamed for the attack. Pictures of Bin Laden were circulated on CNN the day of the attack. This despite the fact that the terrorists were from saudi arabia. It has since been proven that the saudi arabian govenrment financed the 9/11 terrorists.

A month after 9/11, the USA invaded Afghanistan and immediately restored the opium trade. The brother of the biggest opium warlord of Afghanistan, a member of the Karzai clan, was installed as a government puppet by the US invaders.

Under the following years of US occupation, the opium harvests skyrocketed from an average 3000 tons/year in the 90s to now over 12000 tons/year. This greatly effected the price of heroin on the world market. The world is being flooded with large amounts of cheap heroin. In 2010, according to the UNODC, an entire harvest of afghan opium disappeared without a trace. It never entered the world market and was probably stockpiled somewhere as a safeguard against future shortages.

This is where your heroin epidemic originates.
>>
>>76851460
I'm alive. Nodding really hard.
>>
>>76853546
Over here the pills are more expensive and less effective than the heroin. That's why pillheads who can't be brought back down to reality move on to H and then the inevitable happens.
>>
>>76852894
Because the Taliban outlawed opium production, so we went in and now it's at all time highs.
Also, notice how we began our war on drugs only after we were in vietnam and got our heroin from there. It is proven fact the CIA has cornered the international drug market. They used papa Bush's oil platforms in the gulf of mexico and rationalized it by thinking they were weeding out undesirables from society.
>>
>>76853629
He also won 10grand on a scratch ticket, and has a house. Hes seriosuly fucked in the head. We call him moochie or "move along"
>>
>>76853571
No but that's not the point, they made the decision, it's on them. Making excuses for their shit decisions or putting the blame on someone else is pointless, accountability counts for something.

If someone drinks then drives and dies, do you blame the liquor store that sold them the booze?
>>
>>76853649

American soldiers were actively guarding poppy fields during the first years of occupation, later they ended up guarding the drug dealers that guarded the fields.

German Bundeswehr soldiers were told by the german government not to take any pictures of german soldiers in the opium fields.
>>
>>76844727
Nope, but I do think we should have needle exchanges/ the Swiss system of medically prescribed Heroin, in major cities if they vote for it, now that it is legal here, and laypeople should have access to discounted price Narcan kits with no questions asked.
>>
>>76853649
Sinaloa Cartel imports a shit ton of Heroin that is produced in SA
>>
>>76853385

But your government is in the business of drug production and distribution for profit and to destroy communities for political reasons.

And before you point it out as hypocritical, yes my country was the worlds biggest opium dealer at one time.
>>
>>76844727
I once did some stuff for LE about combating drug trafficking, esp Heroin in Mississippi
>>
>>76853777
My ex-girlfriend was his case worker and he wiped boogers on her car door while she was driving him on errands. Bitch almost quit that day.
>>
>>76853701
That's not typically how it works, pain killers like oxy and value are basically uncut heroin, making them far more potent forms of heroin, the reason most go from the pill to the street stuff is cost or lack of access. I think you may be a little back asswards on that.
>>
>>76853777
It's crazy that he has a house, I would assume he lived in one of the homeless tents in the woods or something
>>
>>76853701
The cost of pills is the reason I switched to H. 30s went from $20 a piece to eventually $27.50 each when I jumped. Now I can get .5 g of fire for $75. That will last me an entire day whereas that would get me high twice on the pills.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.