[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You didn't tell me that Obama's dad was a Muslim a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Barack_Hussein_Obama%2C_Sr..jpg (18 KB, 253x428) Image search: [Google]
Barack_Hussein_Obama%2C_Sr..jpg
18 KB, 253x428
You didn't tell me that Obama's dad was a Muslim and his Mum was Jewish?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_Sr.
>>
It was well known and why a lot of people called Obama a muslim (and still do).

Obama was another globalist agenda pushing muscuck that wants the Western world to bend over to pussy arabs.
>>
His mom wasn't jewish she was German-American

fun fact: Obama hated the white grandparents that raised him, not because they were cruel, but because they were white.
>>
File: 1465582639537.jpg (83 KB, 454x665) Image search: [Google]
1465582639537.jpg
83 KB, 454x665
>>76841855
It's not our job to inform you on past events.
I didn't think people still lived in caves, in bongistan. Welcome to current year.
>>
all of obama's records are sealed.

I bet you a million bucks that in most of those records, he claims to be muslim and that he was born in kenya.

In truth, he is not a muslim, and was born in the usa, but obama never lets facts get in the way of a good narrative.
>>
>>76842184
All niggers pretend they're something other than American because America is a country born of white ideals and niggers can't stand the fact that they are dependent on it.
>>
File: Ckmg5uCWgAEbatf.jpg (35 KB, 750x508) Image search: [Google]
Ckmg5uCWgAEbatf.jpg
35 KB, 750x508
>>76841958
> a lot of people called Obama a muslim (and still do).

What could make them think that.....PBUH.
>>
Obama's father wasn't Muslim, he was Communist.

http://www.obamasrealfather.com/frank-marshall-davis/
>>
>the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>76842901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y

MADMAN
>>
File: 1460206178223.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460206178223.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>76841855
That...explains a lot.
>>
>>76842901
I AM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE

Probably something like that.
>>
>>76843221
And here I thought it was a fake quote falsly attributed to him...
>>
>>76842901
Words are a cheap and effective way to placate at least some muslims.
>>
It's well known that Barry Hussein Soetoro prays towards Mecca inside the White House 4 times a day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.