[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hygiene is a signal of the progress of a culture. The most clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 20141216-Indiasewer-440x297.jpg (128 KB, 440x290) Image search: [Google]
20141216-Indiasewer-440x297.jpg
128 KB, 440x290
Hygiene is a signal of the progress of a culture. The most clean a culture is, the better it is.
>>
>>76841079
Yes Paco, this puts you ahead of the pooinloos and the niggers, but you still aren't clean enough to come here.
>>
>>76841477

shut the fuck up lardass hillary will win
>>
>>76841477

Fuck you. I'm here in Mexico working and trying to make a good thing for my life, family and country. I don't need to go to your contry, you are stupid for assuming i want to enter your county illegally just because i have a mexican flag.
>>
>>76841585
She wont, and well have project setback 2.0. Can't wait!
>>
>>76842057
Wetback*
>>
Oh my god, are you niggers going to start using washing yourself as a means to back up order and dictation as good? When the fuck will you SJW antifreedom faggots quit. Order is the problem, washing yourself and the history of it is actually being used as a Jewcifarian arguing point, you faggots are so lame. Filthy Jews trying to sell an idea with a toothbrush plz die.
>>
>>76841585
>>76841079
You got over here fast.
>>
>>76841913

Like the white Europeans who run your country, you sure don't seem to have a problem sending your trash up here, though.
>>
File: 14XEtb3.png (639 KB, 633x893) Image search: [Google]
14XEtb3.png
639 KB, 633x893
WE
>>
>>76843484
>public baths didnt exist in rome and greece

WUZ
>>
>>76841585
Muh first woman
>>
>>76841079
does that mean estonians are the master race
>>
>>76844048
Rome and greece were never white
>>
>>76844356
WE
>>
>>76843322

Well man, i'm trying tho change that. Our crooked culture allowed our politicians to run our country on their own interests, but i'm willing tho change that, to wor herd to change that. Do you think i want those weet backs on american soil? No, i want to provide them with education in order to make them have enough qualification to help us strenght our economy. If you are here on /pol/ i assume quite a lotof things of you, most of them are possitive, so, why do you think the worst of me just because of my flag? Are you underaged?
>>
>>76844180
Her face needs more wrinkles.
>>
>>76841079
To an extent. A lot of early religion and primitive history consisted of getting people to wash their damn hands or keep item A completely apart from item B. Ancient Egyptians thought that excrement was magic and used it in rituals.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.