[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spaniards and Portuguese >White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Spain_Caliph_Color.jpg (17 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
Spain_Caliph_Color.jpg
17 KB, 350x291
Why do they keep boasting about their Roman heritage instead of the Al-Umayyad one? They clearly had a bigger influence.

>inb4 muh gypsy maymay
>>
iberia is pretty shitty.

there's zero good people left.

90% of the population gets raped by muslims. the remaining 10%, the best and brightest, led the spanish empire and fled to the colonies. those explorers and adventurers got swallowed up in the genetic pools of native americans.
>>
still butthurt that romania cannot into glorious roman union?
>>76836234
>>
>>76836559
Because I'm a pure Galician
>>
>>76836906
Good people stay in their countries. Only bad people leaves.

Thats why america is so full of freaks. We got rid in europe of all the mentally disabled, criminals, and religious fanatics.

>>76836559

Because Kingdom of Galicia and Asturias, never conquered. Just don't mix us with the south please.

Also, who would win? 300 Asturian soldiers or the entire Al-Umayyad forces?

>They clearly had a bigger influence

We have our own culture here. There is nothing roman and there is nothing arab either. Fuck you and your shitty empire.
>>
>>76837149
>don't mix us with the south please.
Northern Iberian States when?
>>
The Islamic population presences was tiny with only occupying soldiers in a country of millions

the genetics of Spain are the same as they were in the Holocene.

>"the estimated entrance of the North African U6 lineages into Iberia at 10 ky correlates well with other L African clades, indicating that U6 and some L lineages moved together from Africa to Iberia in the Early Holocene."

The similarity in genetics to North Africa is due to the relative proximity of the populations at the time, long before Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula
>>
Iberians are atlantids mixed in with celtics and mediterraneans not germanic whites.

>le white maymay
It's physically impossible to stay white when it's constantly sunny and 40 degree celsius in the shade.
>>
>>76838306
>constantly sunny and 40 degree celsius in the shade.
Not the case in the north.
>>
>>76838306
>It's physically impossible to stay white when it's constantly sunny and 40 degree celsius in the shade.

Alentejano detected.
>>
>>76836559
Because I'm northern aragonese gypsy.
>>
>>76838306
Where i live (Asturias) it's raining at least half of the year, and never reach 30 celsius degrees
>>
>>76839169
In the Delta of the Ebro we got 36 celsius yesterday and it's the north of the peninsula, so it's more a thing of altitude or the atlantic coats than of being north
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.