[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you fall lefty /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lefty pol.png (3 MB, 6824x1856) Image search: [Google]
lefty pol.png
3 MB, 6824x1856
Where do you fall lefty /pol/?
>>
>>76832572
Capitalism is the best. I got a job mowing lawns and mixing power washer chemicals when i was 12 and ive worked it since and made money.
>>
>Obama is a liberal

American politics is just funny.
>>
>>76832800
By the America standards of liberalism.
>>
>marxism
>red pill
Are you mentally retarded
>>
>>76832898
>red pill
>red

Hmmm really makes you think
>>
>>76832898
Are you? The colour of Marxism is red, therefore it's literally a red pill.
>>
>>76832572

>Obama all the way on the left side

My have things fucking changed over the last 8 years. When I was 19 in 08, Obama was the most left politician to ever step foot into the Democratic nominees.
>>
>>76833029
It's even funnier when you remember that historically, blue was the colour of the French Monarchy and hence was representative of the Ancien Regime, aristocracy, tradition, the whole shebang

>tfw the "red pill" meme was actually a subversive blue pill meme all along, or rather an actual red commie pill

This is some Alex Jones-tier shit
>>
>>76832967
>>76833029
>gommunism
>a cardinal blue pill
>associating it with the red pill because of its colour
This is some real nigga logic right here
>>
>>76833139
>When I was 19 in 08, Obama was the most left politician to ever step foot into the Democratic nominees.

Nobody who had any knowledge of politics ever said this. What the fuck are you talking about? He's the most centrist president ever.
>>
>>76832572
/pol/ is pathetic. Reducing a conglomerate of complex political ideologies and historical movements to a few idiotic words in a gradient.

And /pol/ triggered by marxism being labeled as a "red pill" ideology. What did I expect coming into a website for frustrated losers anyway.
>>
>>76832898
You should check out /leftypol/. They genuinely believe in communism and they get offended if you say that you don't want to live under communism.
>>
>>76833324

>What the fuck are you talking about? He's the most centrist president ever.

Tumblrite detected. And yes, MANY said it. Were you even old enough to vote back then? Almost everything he said was radical at the time, thank god most of the stuff he wanted was never implemented.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.