[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What's that? One of the greatest influential hockey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
>What's that? One of the greatest influential hockey players of all time died?

Oh, he's white, who cares?
>>
He has a little white dick, who cares?
>>
>>76791997
>hockey

What's that?
>>
File: 1420249960958.png (129 KB, 414x306) Image search: [Google]
1420249960958.png
129 KB, 414x306
>>76792120
>Canada
>Doesn't know about hockey
>>
>>76791997
Only Canadians care about hockey
>>
>>76791997
Damnit that sucks
>>
F
>>
>>76792288

Fuck you buddy, ruskies and scandies also care. Go fuck yourself with a spade you dumb fucking merikan. Guy.
>>
>2016
>knowing anything about hockey
>>
>>76792692
> I stand corrected
cucks and dumb polacks care about hockey... goes shovel down some poutine, foie gras and labatt blue and die of cardiac arrest you fucking leaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 386x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 386x492
>>76792288
>>76792774
>still this salty about Sochi
C'mon, guy. It's just a fun game between buddies. Instead of feeling sour just think about all the things that make America great: electing a black president, being the birthplace of modern progressivism, being unprecedently tolerant and accommodating towards undocumented labourers...
>>
>>76791997
It's because Gordie wasn't a loudmouthed nigger and hockey has avoided normie bandwagoners for the most part.
>>
>>76793193
Yeah you're right... I shoul look at the bright side- Canada gets cucked by murica every NHL season and can't win a Stanley Cup despite hockey being the nation's pastime.
>>
>>76793051
Poutine is fucking great and cardiac arrest is already endemic to your population.
>>
>>76791997
I care
RIP Mr. Hockey
>>
>>76791997
His best season was when he was 41. Crazy.
RIP
>>
>>76793924
Naturally. You have more money and can hire top grade Slavs. We're stuck with Swedes.
>>
File: Bruins_Autographs.jpg (76 KB, 671x1542) Image search: [Google]
Bruins_Autographs.jpg
76 KB, 671x1542
>>76791997
Quite so.. some ignorant brain dead muslim nigger who dolled out cerebral traumatic injuries to other dumb niggers is the toast of planet earth and this elegant sportsman who I remember from my young s=childhood gets a tiny little blurb..

I really do despise this world.
>>
>Gordie dead
>Marcia Wallace dead

Edna Krabappel and Woodrow are finally together in heaven.
>>
File: what the f.jpg (370 KB, 1202x1080) Image search: [Google]
what the f.jpg
370 KB, 1202x1080
>>76791997
Muhammed AliAckbar and Nigger Prince combined get like a week of constant news coverage. All over magazine covers, documentaries about how great they are. Gloss over Ali being an anti-white black supremacist, talk about how great he is.

Gordie dies, gets 10 minutes of talk on Global. "Oh by the way, another sports suprestar also died recently. Muhammed Ali...."

It's insulting.
>>
>>76795891
He probably said fuck this gay earth when you legalized animal sex.. I know i would.
>>
>>76793924
>implying the teams that win aren't carried by Canadian players
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.