[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT POLLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1432743069540.jpg (56 KB, 530x378) Image search: [Google]
1432743069540.jpg
56 KB, 530x378
http://www.independent.co.uk/ polling Brexit just jumped ten points in likelihood. I love you Britbongs, please do what's right and free yourselves.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html
>>
The campaign to take Britain out of the EU has opened up a remarkable 10-point lead over the Remain camp, according to an exclusive poll for The Independent.

The survey of 2,000 people by ORB found that 55 per cent believe the UK should leave the EU (up four points since our last poll in April), while 45 per cent want it to remain (down four points). These figures are weighted to take account of people’s likelihood to vote. It is by far the biggest lead the Leave camp has enjoyed since ORB began polling the EU issue for The Independent a year ago, when it was Remain who enjoyed a 10-point lead. Now the tables have turned.
>>
Based bongs.
Wish the best for them
>>
File: England_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif (823 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
England_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
823 KB, 240x180
ISIS WHERE ARE YOU?
ISIS WHERE ARE YOU?
ISIS WHERE ARE YOU?
>>
File: 1464988899129.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1464988899129.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>10 point lead
Close enough for a thrilling postal ballot remain vote at the last moment.
>>
It's still close, but we can hope.
>>
>>76783795
>>
Do it for jezza. If britain leaves im going to move there and give 4500 high fives per day to the locals
>>
I swear to God it'll be biblical if Brexit actually happens and a flock of British Robins start tweeting "God Save The Queen" while flying over Buckingham.
>>
>>76783795
If you actually pull this off, I'll never shitpost about beady again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.