[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are Trump Supporters Such Cowards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 670x377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqRrlq_Oa6g
>>
What are the chancesTrump paid their doctor bills like he promised.
>>
>>76783623
0%

>>76783466
Its like if /pol/ were to step outside their basements. It's fun to be a racist storm weenie when in the comfort of your sheltered suburban home, but the moment you step outside you face the real world and in the real world your words and actions have consequences.
>>
They are not criminals
>>
Strategy. This gives Trump the points he needs.

>being this ignorant
>>
>>76783466
Didn't watch the video, I'm just going to assume its like that other one that was shitposted for days with a single white dude being chased by a pack of mexicans/blacks
>>
>>76783466

If you fight back, they win
>>
>>76783466
because they're legitimately beta males that are uneducated and sexually frustrated. Probably the reason these idiots hate women and immigrants, because they can't blame themselves for the shitty lives they have. It's just common scapegoating, anybody who's not retarded would know this
>>
>>76783466
>damage control

Keep it up. Makes you dummies look bad and us look good! ;)
>>
>>76784186
Just like SJW'S.
>>
>>76784496
this
one of the very few situations where this awful platitude actually applies, but exactly this
>>
File: 1457894500169.jpg (158 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1457894500169.jpg
158 KB, 1294x852
uh oh! here come the left wing fascists! bring your pepper spray and concealed carry!
>>
File: fourfags.jpg (90 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
fourfags.jpg
90 KB, 650x650
>>76783466
So brave sucker punching some one from behind, nearly had 1 guy surrounded.
The suspects have been identified as Ahmed Abdirahman, 19 of Santa Clara; Robert Trillo, 18 of San Jose; Antonio Fernandez, 19 of San Jose; and Michael Kitaigorodsky, 19 of San Jose. The four suspects were booked into the Santa Clara County Jail.
>>
>>76784186
haven't seen this post before ever on pol

almost as if it couldn't be a normal individual, but an organization making this post...
>>
It's not just Trump supporters it's white people. We're soft as fuck. We've been raising our kids with "mom morality" where we don't hit each other, we don't bully, to never hit back even if they hit you first, we play fair, and this is the result. We have generations of kids that can't fight and can't stand up for themselves because they never had to learn.
>>
>>76784496
This, its the only time this shit applies
>>
>>76784750
>>76785354

You're both faggots
>>
>>76785488
You are fucking retarded. We need martyrs
>>
>>76785582

Martyrs die, weaklings get beat up and won't even fight back.
>>
>>76785030

The guy in this video is top right.

haha, faget, enjoy putting violent crime on every job application you ever take :^)
>>
File: 1442144747041.jpg (224 KB, 1262x688) Image search: [Google]
1442144747041.jpg
224 KB, 1262x688
>>76783466
>live in Texas
>half beaner
>Trump supporter

Yeah naw. The only people that ever give me or my friends shit are whiny college girls who crave the tamale. I honestly get a kick out of cucking Bernie supporters because I feel like it is the will of Kek to turn them into literal cucks. I stopped at four because I recently got together with my right wing high school sweetheart.

Pro tip:
>Bernie supporter's gfs are almost always unsatisfied, particularly sexually

>mfw "You're such an asshole I don't know why I keep sleeping with you haha"
>>
>>76785936
You really think they have jobs? Fucking look at them
>>
File: youmakemelaff.jpg (6 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
youmakemelaff.jpg
6 KB, 206x196
>>76785936
Dumb fuckers were never gonna amount to anything, they will most likely die of heroin overdose in an alley somewhere, Job Applications for this bunch, TOP KEK.
>>
>>76785926
>fight back
>BREAKING: HORRIBLE, RACIST Trump Supporters BRUTALIZE Peaceful Protestors at Rally
>>
File: sidious_panic.jpg (102 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
sidious_panic.jpg
102 KB, 480x640
>>76783466

OP you're like some kind of shitty teenager with a chip on his shoulder...

This is great you plebs. The second there is video footage of someone in trump gear going on the offensive it will be on the front of every fucking liberal rag and they will spin the fuck out of it.

But this....

Peaceful rally attendees being beating by marauding gangs who are also burning american flags and fighting police and waving Mexican flags?

THIS IS GOLD. FUCKING GOLD.

Better then 100 million dollars of clinton Ads.

How can you not see the undertone of events like san jose. The liberal media has no way of spinning it. If we are fighting back then its immediately our fault.

These people who get attacked help clarify trumps message. They do more to turn heads and create a moral high ground for us.

I'm telling you. This is better then gold.

Only shitskins would play into our hands so fucking willingly.
>>
Why are Berniefags such criminals?
>>
>>76785936
Isn't CA working on a bill that will prevent employers from denying someone employment due to a criminal record, though?
>>
>>76787001

Even if they ignore all evidence so what? They're going to be against Trump no matter what, at least don't be a fucking coward.

The media sure has done a number on white people. They made it so we're afraid to defend ourselves.
>>
>>76787001
>fight back
>outnumbered at least 4 to 1
>get knocked down to the ground
>mob mentality increases cruelty, get head stomped in by angry nigs and beaners like so many others
>BREAKING: HORRIBLE, RACIST Trump Supporters SCUFF NIKES AND TIMBERLANDS OF PEACEFUL PROTESTORS AT RALLY
>News Anchor: Well, looking at the footage, there's only one question - what did the racist white boy say to antagonize these people into being violent?
>>
After the last productive white people leave California for Texas, CA will be little more than one big Detroit with earthquakes and spics.
>>
>>76783466
Trump supporters are smart not to fight back.

Public always votes for the peaceful side of the protests. When they turn on the tv and see niggers or spics burning the american flag they will vote against them
>>
>>76785030
>a bunch of fucking kids

future looks bright
>>
>>76783466
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>76787176
>The second there is video footage of someone in trump gear going on the offensive it will be on the front of every fucking liberal rag and they will spin the fuck out of it.

Nobody gave a shit when this happened. That's because it was righteous, and the protester deserved it. Stop being afraid of defending yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGyLTeDqBMU
>>
>>76787610
>When they turn on the tv and see niggers or spics burning the american flag they will vote against them
>implying
>>
>>76786913
>heroin overdose

sounds about right
>>
>>76787751
Because defending yourself did so well for the zimzam...
>>
>>76784405
then watch this one anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHCkGzEO5ng
>>
>>76787416

c c c cowards

Thats wrong idiot. There are tons of voters on the fence.

The sight of burning american flags and street violence turns them daily.

Stop being a mumbling fucking idiot.
>>
ANOTHER ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw
>>
File: 1437345586925.png (301 KB, 542x550) Image search: [Google]
1437345586925.png
301 KB, 542x550
>>76785030
1 nigger, 2 pacos (probably illegals too) and 1 phagit.
God bless the States and its multicultural people
>>
>>76784186
>but the moment you step outside you face the real world and in the real world your words and actions have consequences

Yes, anyone who doesn't like the same things I like deserves to get attacked.

Those are just real world consequences
>>
File: You got me.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
You got me.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>76783466
Because having the high ground is useful for getting Trump elected.
>>
>>76787968

Nobody wants to be a part of a weak group. Who in their right mind would want to come out as a Trump supporter and maybe debate and convert other people when your own people won't stand up for you or themselves? I see weak little white people getting beat up and harassed and they won't do anything about it. I don't want to be associated with that.

>>76787934

It sure as fuck did work out. He's alive. Are you saying he should have just played the pacifist and let that nigger beat his head into the concrete?
>>
>>76783466

There's not much you can do against getting sucked punched and mobbed by 20 spics and niggers.

Notice how it's not whites mobbing and rioting?
>>
>>76783466
Because Trump is a coward and birds of a feather flock together. Bullies are emotionally and psychologically repressed individuals, who harbor their insecurity and try to compensate by acting out at other people. Trump pushes people too far though, and that's another thing about bullies. They often don't know when to stop until it's too late and the damage is done, then it comes back full circle.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.