[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romney taking a principled stand. Saying he won't vote for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: f3kcuadbveltwwjcehqf.jpg (472 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
f3kcuadbveltwwjcehqf.jpg
472 KB, 2048x1365
Romney taking a principled stand. Saying he won't vote for Trump and going against the GOP

>Romney
>Principled

WTF am i watching?
>>
>>76774624
I just wish Mittens would just go away.
>>
>>76774855

Can you not acknowledge the miracle we are witnessing?
>>
>>76774624
Romney 2020
>>
>>76774624
Used to hate him. Now I love him. Mitt Romney is a man of character unlike Donald Trump.
>>
>>76774624
Isn't this the Mormon retard who fucking blew it and gave us 4 more years of Obama? Now he's trying his damnedest to do it AGAIN
>>
>>76774624
He's fucking worthless. He is a total laughingstock, he walks like a damn penguin, and he repeatedly gets his ass kicked on a monthly basis.

His family must despise him.
>>
DNC insider here

Romney is going to endorse Hillary Clinton in the coming weeks
>>
>>76776444

I agree I am now a #Kristolmeth
>>
>>76774624
Why does anyone cover this massive faggot? He is weird as fuck, lost in a landslide to an inexperienced literally who, and is a Mormon.
>>
>mormon
should be locked up in a mental institution
>>
romney is just another banker owned zionist shill like hillary. this is a good sign that trump might be for real. the more establishment republicans that start panicking, the more optimistic i get
>>
File: come on carl.jpg (32 KB, 358x511) Image search: [Google]
come on carl.jpg
32 KB, 358x511
>that feel when cuckservatives fight harder against right-wing candidates than they do against left-wing democrats

The good news is that these #nevertrump faggots like mittens and bill kristol will have burnt all their bridges when this is through, and they'll be forever excommunicated from political life.
>>
>>76774624
Goddammit mittens. Just shut the fuck up already. I know like 80% to 90% of us retard Mormons like you and dislike Trump, and you're trying to set yourself up for the next run, but trying to give Hillary the presidency and painting a target on our religion is stupid.

I guess he's just as corrupt as everyone else.
>>
>>76774624
He took money to throw the last election

Hes up to his old tricks again. Hes actually a Communist, but unlike you prolescum, hes a Party Member
>>
>>76774624
>Trump
>Principled

The GOP was funny while Bush was around, now it is just sad to watch how horrible it became
>>
>>76774624

#MuckFitt
>>
>>76774624

>taking a principled stand to destroy America

BRAVO MITT
>>
>>76774624
Romney is a fucking loser and a democrat plant. He intentionally lost the last election.
>>
>>76779588
>religion

it's a cult m80
>>
>>76779759
There is no "GoP", there is merely a game of Good Cop Bad Cop happening, right up to the point the officially disolve them both and become the

Democratic People's Republic of the United Soviet States of America
>>
>>76776444
this

I am now #Fit4Mitt
>>
>>76780011
Under your definition, I'm sure everything is.
>>
>>76776444
That's it, I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>cuckney calls trump a racist
>doesn't say anything he said that was racist
>is literally a moron, who isn't even recognize blacks as people until the 70s ala in his lifetime
>>
>>76774624

OP, we're watching the destruction of the Recuckservative party, and it's a glorious thing. Hopefully Bernie can do for the left what Trump is doing for the right, crashing both parties with no survivors.

It's about fucking time.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.