[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqi WFLsgVi4 daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (382 KB, 881x595) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
382 KB, 881x595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

daily reminder

muhammad ali didn't believe in racial integration and was basically a black jared taylor
>>
He also blamed whitey for all the problems in society.
>>
He was also muslim, mentally instable and overrated as fuck
>>
>>76768870
you dont know what he believed when he died
>>
File: Biaggio-Ali-Walsh.jpg (34 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Biaggio-Ali-Walsh.jpg
34 KB, 615x409
>>76768870
His grandson.
>>
>>76769019
>He also blamed whitey for all the problems in society.
White democrat voters are a problem for all of us.
>>
>>76768870

And in the end he couldn't even move due to his Parkinson's.
>>
File: 1464903772366.gif (2 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1464903772366.gif
2 MB, 500x376
>>76769650
the only reason I dont care about immigration is because it breeds superior humans in the right circumstances
especially if you compare somebody like that to little round faced man children of modern Sweden

Europe and america will always be on top and our culture will always reign supreme
>>
‘The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life,’ he memorably observed.
>>
Spirituality is recognizing the divine light that is within us all. It doesn’t belong to any particular religion; it belongs to everyone. We all have the same God, we just serve him differently…It doesn’t matter whether you’re a Muslim, a Christian, or a Jew. When you believe in God, you should believe that all people are part of one family. If you love God, you can’t love only some of his children.”
>>
>>76770764
>it breeds superior humans
No, no it doesn't. Usually they are more unlikely to get sick but they are not superior in any other metric.

Especially if they each carry over a genetic disease.
>>
>>76770076
Really makes you think...
>>
>>76768870

I'll just leave this here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3KVWbiLlY
>>
>>76770764
>he thinks that culture > volk

cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.