[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok. I am a simple guy and my knowledge about politics and shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1374177541807.jpg (15 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1374177541807.jpg
15 KB, 268x265
Ok. I am a simple guy and my knowledge about politics and shit is very limited.

Can you explain one thing to me, /pol:

Why the fuck are gay marriages being allowed? And why are people so cool with it? I don't give a fuck about gays being gays and have nothing against them but what's the point of gay marriage?
>>
>>76764719
It's 2016 Pakis, you don't want to be on the wrong side of history, do you?
>>
It's completely fucked. People in the US don't understand the religious implication of marriage. It's horrible that pastors are forced to marry gays or they face legal repercussions when conservatives have offered thins like "civil unions" that offer the same benefits as a marriage without the ceremonial part
>>
>>76764719
i think the bigger question is why the fuck are gay marriages being done in catholic churches
>>
marriage is a financial and legalistic binding, nothing else. it means you are eligible for lower taxes or have a different classification in the military. it means you are allowed to see your lover on their deathbed in a hospital. you would not be able to do that if you were not their official family member.

why are most decent people on any face of the political spectrum okay with it? why not? who causes the most problems in your country? is it the gay population that will never go away no matter how hard you kill them? or is it the boy-fucking islamist tribalists?
>>
Why shouldnt they be allowed? Can you argue against it without using religion
>>
>>76765061
My problem with it is if the government can change marriage from being between a man and a women, what stops them from ever changing marriage from being between two consenting adults two just two people who "consent"? No matter what age or species they are?
>>
>>76766073
Basically this. Marriage only really exists after a child is conceived/adopted but we don't have religious government.
>>
>>76765061
>government
>caring about religion

If a civil union is just like a marriage, why not call it a marriage?
>>
Wow,rly makes u tink
>>
>>76766475
It's just globalists preparing for the inevitable xeno integration.
>>
>>76765061
>pastors are forced to marry gays
Does that happen?
The UK law sets up a system whereby religious bodies opt in to performing gay marriages, and those who don't opt in cannot be obliged to do so.
Of course a civil ceremony with a registrar not a religious leader is available to anyone.
>>
>>76764719
coz you become a family and you get access to all the related rights, which common faggots dont have...so basically for money
>>
>>76766208
Nigger, marriage is a religious institution. The fuck do you mean "without using religion"?
Governments shouldn't force pastors to marry gays and they should stay out of it.
>>
>>76765061
why did faggots want to go in church to marry?
>>
>>76767290
To you. It's religious to you.
That means, it's your own personal OPINION that marriage should be religious.

I think marriage is a commitment to live with someone for the rest of your life.

Also rare flag
>>
>>76768365
Get a civil union then. Marriage without the religion.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.