[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For Swedebros, what do you think of Sweden Democrats? Could they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 38
File: swedenat.jpg (53 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
swedenat.jpg
53 KB, 650x366
For Swedebros, what do you think of Sweden Democrats? Could they take power and save Sweden?
>>
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 1500x1100
>>76762540
Kek! Those inbreeds cant even wipe their asses.
>>
File: 1459880941714.png (143 KB, 229x345) Image search: [Google]
1459880941714.png
143 KB, 229x345
>>76763310
but strong somalian bulls can
>>
File: BSS.jpg (102 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
BSS.jpg
102 KB, 600x902
Is there really no hope? ;_;
>>
>>76763805
You should know, friend.
>>
>>76764022
>Implying inbreed white trash are any better than Jamal
>>
>>76764120
Spotted the nigger.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x290
>>76764629
Oh please.
>>
>>76764629
Or a Swede whose mind has been broken by the memes and horror.
>>
Sweden can only be saved by one thing, Norway and Denmark exterminate everyone and slowly repopulate it.
>>
>>76765621
We been shitting on your small dick country ever since your country was born.
>>
>>76762540
We will trash Sweden in the football
>>
File: 1464278731184.jpg (741 KB, 1906x959) Image search: [Google]
1464278731184.jpg
741 KB, 1906x959
>>76762540
Please ban alcohol in Sweden.

Greets, a muslim from Germany.
>>
>>76765959
That just hurts to read, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>76765718
Where do you get off with this bullshit when you're country is rapidly turning into a muslim third world hellhole? Kill yourself and just let Khaalid have your land and women already, it'll be faster that way.
>>
>>76762540
>Could they take power
how?
get 51% of the vote and have a majority goverment? Never gonna happen
So how would they take power
>save Sweden
can you save someone who doesnt want to be saved, someone who is standing on the brink?
>>
Sweden Democrats are a disappointment party, i voted for them because all the other parties fucking suck. And most swedes have lost faith in the parties in parliament. They don't have very skilled politicians other than Åkesson and a few more, they would probably do a terrible job if they actually came to power. What they are doing however is forcing the other parties to take immigration seriously because the swedish people is pissed about the current situation. Our media and politicians keep telling us that we're wrong and that immigration is good but no one is buying it.

So they do a very good job at proving that most people actually disagree with the current immigration policy. People are reluctant to vote for them because of the publich shaming of anyone who is caught having "the wrong" opinions in this country. But people still vote for them because if we don't do anything about immigration we're toast.
>>
>>76766163
They've been having a surge of support, shouldn't they be serious contenders come 2018?
>>
>>76766130
Your*
>>
File: 1464278701000.jpg (1 MB, 1920x7560) Image search: [Google]
1464278701000.jpg
1 MB, 1920x7560
>>76766098
>>
>>76766262
I figured, they remind me of AfD in Germany in that aspect. The party itself doesn't seem like it could actually do a good job on its own, however it gives traction and notoriety to the people getting fed up with their situation. So SD basically puts pressure on the mainstream parties to enact reforms, right?
>>
>>76766292
>They've been having a surge of support
they had in December-January, in a few polls they had about 25-27% of the vote and was the largest party, but the average polling in these 2 months were around 21% and they were a contender for second place

Now they are in the average polling around 18-19%, mostly because other right wing parties, Moderaterna (largest "right-wing" party) and Kristdemokraterna (smallest "right-wing" party) have changed their policies about migration, and have actually started to sound like Sweden Democrats in some respects when it comes to culture.

But nobody wants to have them in a goverment and still not even have their support.

What i think the so called "right-wing" parties want, is that next election they will have more support than the 3 left-wing parties and have a majority with the support of SD, and maybe they will make small changes to the current migration law and hope that Sweden Democrats will support them.
>>
>>76766292
Like the other poster mentioned, they'd need an actual majority of the votes to take tower. Also, a large portion of people who vote for them are the elderly. The future of Sweden belongs to progressivism so we're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>76764032

You're projecting hard, Sven
>>
File: 1460735756760.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1460735756760.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>76762540
Sweden can't be saved.
>>
>>76766739
Is there a possibility that all those right wing parties with similar goals could make an alternative union to counter the mainstream liberals?
>>
>>76766684
What they did last election was to become the third largest party, which meant that in order to keep immigration high the red and blue parties had to band together to make sure that SD didn't get any influence.

So the politicians told the people that immigration is more important to them than financial policy, they were willing to throw all of their ideals aside just to keep immigration high. And that backfired hard.

And after the Köln incident then swedish media has finally started to talk about sexual assaults by migrants. So now the swedish right wing parties are forced to basically admit that everything they accused SD of being racist for was actually true and now they support the policies that SD has been urging for years. They had to do that or continue to lose all their supporters. So right now the mainstream polticians in sweden are proposing things that 8 months ago they would be screaming RACISM about if SD brought it up in a debate.

The social democrats have succeeded in completely ruining the public support and trust in the government in just a few months. Scandal after scandal. It's amazing. And people are getting more and more pissed. The EU is currently trying to ban semi auto firearms, something that is very popular in sweden for hunting and sport shooting. So we're really at a breaking point.
>>
>>76767294
Well that was a suggestion from Jimmie Åkesson, leader of Sweden Democrats, they togheter with Moderaterna and Kristdemokraterna should get togheter after next election and try and make a majority goverment, but his suggestion was meet with nothing but a could shoulder

Altought eventually someone will either have to work over the traditional goverment blocks (left-wing and rightwing) or they have to work with Sweden Democrats, if they want a majority goverment

Because in the opinion poll the 2 traditional blocks have around 40-42% each, but Sweden have a relative-majority parlimentarism, as long as you dont have a united majority against you, your budget-bill and other bills can still be passed in the parliament
>>
>>76767412
I always figured that Sweden would be one of the first countries in Europe to snap because of how much weight they have to carry from the progressive liberal agenda. Meme nigger death aside, what do you think is going to happen over the next few years?
>>
File: 15475696742.jpg (3 MB, 2925x4096) Image search: [Google]
15475696742.jpg
3 MB, 2925x4096
>>76767412
>basically admit that everything they accused SD of being racist for was actually true
remember last debate when Jan Björklund (pic related) bascially said that some migrants have a diffrent culture and view of women and said that people are afriad to say that and talk about this issues because they will be called Islamophobes, and Jimmie Åkesson bascially said,

>"well thats funny because thats what ive been saying a long time and you yourself have branded me a racist"

i had a chuckle at that
>>
Nothing can save Sweden. It's too late now.
>>
>>76762540
With a leader like Jimmie 'we need Somalis to breed with Swedes so they can integrate' Åkesson I doubt there is any hope.
>>
SD tries to brand itself civic nationalist and takes softer position then let's say DF. However, Björn Soder and Jimmie are die-hard ethnic nationalist. Given the chance they would ethnically cleanse Sweden.
>>
>>76767910
Things are moving in the right direction. Right now people are pushing for harder penalties for criminals because our system of trying to rehabilitate doesn't work on shitskins so longer prison time is the only way to prevent them from hurting more people. Clamping down on immigrants who lie about their age is also a big agenda right now because the commies and hippies have refused to believe that someone could possibly lie for financial benefits.

Still a long way to go though, but the problems are so big right now that only the most gullible idiots can ignore them. Sadly those idiots all work in the media.

We'll have problems for decades to come because of how stupid we've been but i guess we'll move towards the american policy of throwing them all in jail because no matter how nice we are to them they'll never become civilized people.
>>
>>76768523
>We'll have problems for decades to come
no doubt, so i dont think Sweden Democrats are something that is gonna disapper, no matter how the other right-wing parties act or do not act
>>
>>76768713
No, people will remember that it was those parties who caused the problems. They'll suffer from their betrayal of our trust for a long time. And rightfully so.
>>
100% kosher controlled opposition at this point. There used to be good people in there, but they've all been purged or sidelined.
>>
File: judedemokraterna.jpg (4 MB, 4766x3957) Image search: [Google]
judedemokraterna.jpg
4 MB, 4766x3957
Let me put it this way:

any Republican candidate in the U.S including Jeb is more "conservative" than Jimmie and Sweden Democrats.

they are fucking Jew traitor scumbags who should probably be hanged, with the exception of 1 or 2 top members who are ethnic nationalists, Björn Söder being one.
>>
>>76768966
its true, they should be heiling on the streets and shout white power like they did in the 90s when they had 0,02% of the vote
>>
File: 3063654_570_321.jpg (70 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
3063654_570_321.jpg
70 KB, 570x321
They are a joke. There is only one group who truly can save Sweden from Jewish trickery.
>>
>>76768327
That seems like a big issue, either the right is way too lax or way too extreme to be taken seriously as a political faction and alternative to the mainstream oligarchy.

>>76768523
You know, it really isn't quite that bad compared to how we have it in the United States. You have less people, but in general proportion our nigger problem is just about as bad as your immigrant problem. However despite that Trump is most likely going to win this election and there's a rise of conservatism and white nationalism throughout the country. It just needs a spark, and I think with Brexit and Trump and probably several other referendums and awakenings in the coming future things are going to start turning around in Europe.
>>
File: 1574785684754.jpg (54 KB, 810x640) Image search: [Google]
1574785684754.jpg
54 KB, 810x640
>>76769255
SWEDISH BARBARISM
>>
>>76769127
did i say that?

i'm saying SD is a useless party that can't and won't do anything of value to better this country. and i actually voted for them in 2010 to get them into the parliament.

just fuck off. i'm literally sitting here laughing at the fucking sd cunts who thought these faggots would make anything better.

just fucking arm yourself and join SMR, we are not winning democratically anyway. but sure, i'm not gonna stop anyone from voting SD, it's still the 'least bad' choice.
>>
>>76762540
> The most jew-infested party in Sweden
> Saving Sweden
wew lad
>>
>>76769478
>did i say that?
bascially
>just fucking arm yourself and join SMR
bascially a guy sitting in his mom basment crying for race-war
>i'm not gonna stop anyone from voting SD
do what you want, i dont even vote SD
>>
>>76768966
Read this >>76768327 the are doing realpolitik. Could have done non-cuck DF style, but whatever.
source: three of us are poker-drinking buddies
>>
File: SwedenDemocratsRally.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
SwedenDemocratsRally.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>
>>76764820
>>76764629
Nope, he's prob an arab immigrant.
>>
>>76769749
i've heard that argument from the start but i don't buy it, I just don't.

i'm convinced Björn Söder is an ethnic nationalist for various reasons, but no fucking way that Åkesson is or Karlsson or any other kike in that party except on the youth level. and they split with their youth wing because it was too "extreme".
>>
>>76769749
>Could have done non-cuck DF style
thats what they are doing bascially
you have to take into consideration that Denmark and their debate climate is like 10-15 years ahead of us
DF isnt ethnic nationalist if thats what you think
>>
>>76769127

People like Orban or Trump have no problem getting votes. I'm not really asking for more than that.
>>
>>76769478
>>76769610
Nice to see other countries go through the same edgy nationalist fights we have in America.

While SMR is based as fuck and reminiscent of what SD used to be back in the day, modern SD is probably the most likely way that the migrant crisis can be addressed properly it seems. It's like the difference between voting Republican and voting American NatSoc. Even if you believe in the more radical party, the more popular party with an actual chance of winning immediate elections is still better than the opposition. This sort of infighting is only divide et impera for the liberals and kikes to win.
>>
>>76768966
Oh wow, so ur telling me Jimmie is stupid for accepting muslim hating Israel's support
>>
>>76769935
DF certainly is. They reject notion of Denmark being multi-ethnic nation and openly proclaim that ethnic Danes should be a majority for years to come.
>>
>>76769906
Jimmie goes full Stalin on a party and split with SDU, because he sincerely sure that civic platform would give him PM place and ability to go full ethnic. He wants total control over party, that's it.
>>
>>76770175
>People like Orban or Trump have no problem getting votes.
Well they arent really white nationalist now are they?
They at most talk about culture, also America and its race-politics differ alot from Europe

>>76770319
>DF certainly is.
Nope, they only talk about culture, sure they dont deny that ethnic-swedes exists, neither does Sweden Democrats
>They reject notion of Denmark being multi-ethnic nation
In what way?
They dont want to throw out all non-whites from the country, they only want to decrese migration, and keep making it harder to come to Sweden, just like Sweden Democrats
>>
>>76762540
Never. It's illegal to not love Muslims and you can do jail time for it.
>>
File: DSC_00018571.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00018571.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>76770210
i have nothing against SD voters and your analogy with Republicans is good. As with Republicans, SD voters are largely more in touch with the real world, more critical thinking, more independent minded etc.

I only get pissed off when I point out the obvious issues with SD and that I don't think THEY THEMSELVES ultimately will make any real change, and someone comes and says "HURR DURR WELL MAYBE THEY SHOULD SCREAM SIEG HEIL AND WAVE SWASTIKAS AROUND AGAIN".

SD should exist as a major 'moderate' party but they can only pave the way for real change. they've become too corrupt and impacted by the perks of being in parliament and have taken ACTIVE STEPS away from nationalist policies and have done horrible things that the party should not have allowed.
>>
File: swedish-viewcard.jpg (418 KB, 1125x816) Image search: [Google]
swedish-viewcard.jpg
418 KB, 1125x816
>>76770523
Full control? Jimmie has almost no control over the party anymore. Mattias Karlsson has hijacked it ever since Jimmie took time off for "stress syndrome".

I honestly think SD could get uncucked simply by kicking out 3-4 top people who are arguably infiltrators -- Mattias Karlsson, Rickard Jomshof, Kent Ekeroth and Linus Bylund. These people are pure fucking cancer.
>>
>>76772212
>Kent Ekeroth
PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM
>>
>>76771921
I can respect that. The point being is that there needs to be a way for the Swedish people to express their political beliefs without repression. SD gives them a voice to oppose immigration and reflect just how much of Sweden is finally fed up with their cucked overlords. A moderate right wing party could pave the way to reduce the strength of the left, and more radical and less corrupt right wing parties can compete from under that umbrella that SD would make when and if it becomes a majority.

Hopefully that's the path your politics will go in the future. Though I don't know what you guys are going to do with all of the fucking subhumans you've let in because they're going to be a constant problem for Europe and her demographics for potentially centuries to come.
>>
>>76762540
Scandinavian men look so feminem
>>
>>76772698
Jewish indoctrination is real. Blondes are unmanly, uncircumcised penises are bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
>>
>>76762540
I went to the same class in high school as that guy waving the flag.

He was a little bitch back then.

Stuff like that rarely changes desu. He's just in that party to be edgy.
>>
File: 1465040637234.png (517 KB, 681x546) Image search: [Google]
1465040637234.png
517 KB, 681x546
>>76772212
>kent ekeroth
>>
>>76772930
I think it's just his tight shirt and metrosexual hair cut
>>
>>76772930
I never really got this, blondes have an awful reputation here too.
>>76773001
A right wing edgelord is better than a left wing edgelord... barely.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 616x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 616x349
>>76766130
Jimmies were rustled
>>
>>76773340
>Blondes are stupid

Gee i wonder who could be behind this.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 674x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 674x682
>>76769255
Snälla incestvän. Detta är ingen cringetråd.
>>
>>76766957
Caliphate of londonistan kek
>>
>>76772506
This.
The story of Islam is using birthrate, conformism, intensity of belief, migration and violence to take over as much land as possible. The central story, their equivalent of the Gospels, is about Muhammad Muslimizing the city of Yathrib and remaking it the utopian "Medina," then using the strength his new base gave him to turn around and Muslimize his birthplace, Mecca.
The crazy conspiracy theory is literally the plot of their holy book.
>>
>>76773001
Var han en bottom?
>>
>>76769820
SD in Iowa?
>>
>>76773836
Hopefully the world gets redpilled on Islam soon enough. The Jews I think may have accidentally sowed the seeds against religion when they started dogging Christianity, and I think if that same vindication carried over to Islam and how much fucking worse it is it would be popularly viewed as the cancer it really is.
>>
Is it true that you face public ridicule in Sweden if you're known to be an SD supporter? I know of someone who voted SD in the last elections, but told me that she'd never tell anyone, including her family, that she voted for them
>>
File: who i wonder.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
who i wonder.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>76773480
>>
File: 1465218897789.png (8 KB, 451x422) Image search: [Google]
1465218897789.png
8 KB, 451x422
>>76774429
You get called a "racist".

Big deal here to most people. It's basically the same as killing yourself here.
>>
>>76762540
win? no
have a major influence in parliament and country political descisions after next election? no doubt about it

they allready a force to be recon with in national politics, despite that sjw's lefties parties try to deny it
>>
>>76774603
Here in America we get called racist so much we almost have started wearing it like a badge of honor.

After everyone gets drowned in the whole liberal culture to the point of being unable to express their beliefs, fellow "racists" will start banding together and their cracking liberal voices will lose volume. I mean they've called Trump racist constantly so much to the point that "racist" has almost become played out over here outside of leftist circles. Everyone is called racist. It's just how leftists respond to people who don't agree with them.

>>76774736
Satisfying.
>>
>>76772212
Bulldog fight under carpet.
>>76770526
In what way? In their official party programme. They outright deny that Denmark is multi-ethnic society and want to halt all non-Western migration. A lot of party members spoke for nationality revokation of migrants brought in past years and deportation.
>>
>>76774429
it has been known for people to get fired for being around SD politicians
>>
>>76776207
Just think, in some bizarro world - there is a version of this universe where in Sweden firing somebody for their political affiliation is illegal.
>>
>>76773817
t.nigger
>>
File: svenskar.jpg (235 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
svenskar.jpg
235 KB, 580x435
>>76762540

SD has so sick gainz, probably 30% solid after this summer.
>>
File: 1396549785289.jpg (152 KB, 680x568) Image search: [Google]
1396549785289.jpg
152 KB, 680x568
>>76772212

GR8 B8 M8!

the gang of four is what makes SD great.

Kent Ekeroth is not among the four, and I think he has bad rethoric skills and damages the party a bit, but kent is what swedish media and politicians deserve. I like it when Kent goes all out on the politically correct... he's such a party pooper and really wrecks their coze atmosphere. Kent is also SDs jewish alibi and even if you don't like it, it serves it's purpose, without Kent anti-semic accusation rethoric coule be a problem, and it isn't with Kent.

Bet srs, Kent would have been thrown out of SD if he wasn't a Jews... He is too inflamatory. Ol' zealous kike Kent :D

Jomshof is the hidden gem tho! He's a synth-poper! Here is some music with Richard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVVJ7d1iKwA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6n5Q7DL_No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccxtSGmU2xA
>>
>>76776982
In time to put pressure on the election for 2018 you think?
>>
File: 55213.png (3 MB, 1716x1425) Image search: [Google]
55213.png
3 MB, 1716x1425
>>76762540
They are controlled opposition just like Trump. The only thing that'll save the west now is a revolution.
>>
File: 1394986093304.png (174 KB, 723x487) Image search: [Google]
1394986093304.png
174 KB, 723x487
>>76778593

oh yeah! There was something called "the ketchup effect" that has to do with stigmatization of nationalists in sweden and "das racis" etc, extremely much so in sweden partly because an organization called "Expo" wich is infact a leftist propaganda club was concidered "experts" in swedish media and among goverment organizations.

The complete lestist hijack of swedish media and goverment organizations has partly fallen, the "ketchup effect" took place around 1,5 years ago when the "december deal" (all parties except SD come togeather to make sure noone is oppositional until 2022) was not liked buy the public, and sd went from maybe 13% in election till maybe 20-25% a year ago. Then the rapefugees came, and people are fucking fed up, and people don't belive in lefstist bullshit anymore.

Election 2018, S will have 25%-40%, probably in the lower range.
>>
>>76780598
>Election 2018, S will have 25%-40%, probably in the lower range.

SD will have 25%-40%
>>
>>76780598
>"the ketchup effect"

BTW, it , mean: nothing comes out of the bottle, until all come at once, because the stigma loses power and people that where held back for maybe 2 years will go over to SD when friends and family will accept you as SD supporter.
>>
>>76781112
>thinking it can go above 30%
delusional
>>
Limiting immigration is not enough. Mass deportations of people who are already citizens of your nation, as well as denying women the vote is the only thing that will help.
>>
Swedish anons:

Do you visit the "flashback" forum?

Is it popular in Sweden?

I was thinking of posting a map there of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010 but I can't make an account for some reason, it won't accept my captcha answers.

Link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
>>
>>76782070
>Do you visit the "flashback" forum?
No
>Is it popular in Sweden?
Yes
>I was thinking of posting a map there of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010 but I can't make an account for some reason, it won't accept my captcha answers.
Don't bother. People who visit flashback are already aware of the migrate crisis and its many problems.
>>
>>76782070
>Do you visit the "flashback" forum?
Yes
>>Is it popular in Sweden?
Yes
>I was thinking of posting a map there of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010 but I can't make an account for some reason, it won't accept my captcha answers.
Already alot of high quality material posted by posters there but it is all in Swedish.
>>
>>76764022
nordfront
if they play their cards right, their last apperance was actually not retarded. They fucking named the jew, Soros in part.

I didn't get the whole speech, but I think they've grown since I fucked their webpages for the keks of it
>>
Gosh that's nice to read. Sweden gets a bad rep for how horribly cucked some of their politicians can be, but the people aren't braindead. A moderate nationalist party getting 30% of the vote is a force to be reckoned with and this radical leftist propaganda and constant assault on people who want law and order is eventually going to go past the tipping point and make them look even better in comparison. The speed at which SD has grown in the polls is amazing despite how horrible isolated and targeted they are on all fronts.
>>
>>76762540
>For Swedebros, what do you think of Sweden Democrats?

It's our only option

>Could they take power and save Sweden?

No, we can't be saved.
>>
They are too late.

It's all too late.
>>
>>76781743
They already have around 25-35 % of votes.
Swedish polls are rigged if you haven't realized.
>>
>>76781987
sheepnigger, you have no idea how many there are in Sweden. They fuck with the numbers as hell + all illegals.

The crossingpoint was many years ago, which sharia and nogo zones clearly shows.

Swedens war on drugs doesn't exactly help the situation either. They are armed to the teeth all criminal groupings. But what is a hand gun against a rifle...
>>
File: ay_105659489.jpg (345 KB, 806x1000) Image search: [Google]
ay_105659489.jpg
345 KB, 806x1000
>>76762540
>Democrats
>>
>>76782986
Then let civil war cleanse Swedish soil.
>>
>>76782986
Sweden's situation in regards to Jewish liberal intervention and immigrants in their country is so much more dramatic than the rest of Europe, which is why I expect their reaction to those issues to be equally dramatic once the liberal namecalling stigma wears off.

Sweden is either going to turn into a Sharia wasteland or they're going to fucking go full out Right Wing Death Squad with it, there is no in between I think at this point.
>>
>>76782741
Not bad, I'm exited for Svens sake in their next election. Problem will be like here though, all cuck parties will block them. Too many parties is always the problem, nothing gets done.

All they care about is getting power for them selves, so they sabotage. At least it's how it works here. Fucking out with them all and let the King pick his hird. This nonsense must stop
>>
>>76769410
AVSKRÄDE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 730x1095
>>76765718

You ran like scared rats when we shot your king in battle, you pussied out of ww2, you cried like little girls when we didnt buy your shitty jetfighters, and now you're taking a big, throbbing black dick up your ass while fondling muslim testicles on a daily basis.

The whole world is laughing at how pathetic you are, and Denmark alone is of greater worth than 10 swedens.

You are not my "sota bror", you're the retarded cousin in a wheelchair who likes to fuck cats.
>>
>>76783176
>Then let civil war cleanse Swedish soil.
Yes Foroyjar, this is not unlikely in a few years.
But I think we norse, mainlanders and west islanders should fucking go kick their ass and liberate our annexed people.

They need their birkebeiners at least, that's for sure. The picture in the media is tragic. We've had offices in gothenburg and malmo, and people fucking came in and stole peoples computers in one of the 10 lunches sven has each day....

Jesus christ, I remember sviþjoð when I was a little mountainnigger in the 80ies. It was paradise. Now.. It's shit.... they gave away their fish man.. their gave away the little fish they had
>>
>>76784062
Are Nordic armies right leaning? Would they support a coup or civil war against the foreigners or would they just viciously put it down on the order of their cuck political commanders?
>>
>>76783818
>You are not my "sota bror", you're the retarded cousin in a wheelchair who likes to fuck cats.

this.. is the tragic reality of what is happening
>>
>>76768966
>Believing Israelis are the Merchants against us.

I know the west gets pulled into Israel's bullshit often, but it's not because they want to destroy us. It's because they want to preserve themselves.

They're nationalists like us. Globalist Jews are the problem.
>>
>>76784411
Can't speak for Denmark and Norway.
But Sweden is mixed, Some officers are cuck-tier retarded and we have officers who are tired of the shit our politcians do (Anders brännström former army chief inspector)
But the armed forces is very uncertain overall, It is up to the individual company as oppinions vary alot.
>>
>>76784411
>Are Nordic armies right leaning? Would they support a coup or civil war against the foreigners or would they just viciously put it down on the order of their cuck political commanders?

They follow the order coming from the leader of the army, the King. Under extreme circumstances such as war or civil war, he's the man.

I cannot speak about operational details obviously.

I don't foreigners are allowed in, or they just skip it. Not one foreigner when I was in service... then again they let in women these days.... shoot me
>>
>>76783818
BASED NORWAY
>>
>>76784411
>>
>>76784784
> then again they let in women these days.... shoot me
This, Nothing is worse than fucking women in the army they are a fucking plague.
Can't even do basic shit as marching.
Myself i wouldn't trust my life on a woman if i ever found myself to be in combat.
>>
>>76784784
They will let foreigners in if they have have citizenship. Had one when i was there, but he was born and raised in Norway. Noone, not even the officers liked him though.
>>
>>76784784
>>76784739
Sounds like if it ever came down to it there would be mutiny from inside of the armed forces, so it really would end up being a civil war. A good thing to think is that all of you Nordic countries have a common enemy, so if there was a civil war your respective nationalist militias could work together across borders to defeat the globalists.
>>
>>76781987
Denmark approves! Faroe Islands BEST ISLANDS
>>
>>76785039
Doesn't this happen because you lock up your legs and it deprives you of oxygen to your head? Unfortunately happens to a lot of soldiers across the world, probably embarrassing as shit.
>>
File: 34634634.jpg (42 KB, 741x741) Image search: [Google]
34634634.jpg
42 KB, 741x741
>>76785189
There is alot of nationalists serving currently though, For instance this guy William Hahne.
He is the guy who is holding the flag here>>76762540

The only thing that is certain is that if war came it would be very confusing for everyone as nobody would know what the hell was going on.
>>
>>76785544
Sweden has never had a civil war, has it? I
>>
>>76782070

If you were under swedish jurisdiction you would be arrested, charged and jailed for posting that.
>>
>>76785740
Nope, Sweden has a history of destroying invading armies and Also invading other nations but civil war never.
>>
>>76769410
Sverigetråden läcker
>>
>>76785776
>tfw when you need foreigners to tell you the truth about your own country

Honestly if the EU get any worse I can almost see the US intervening to liberate them.
>>
File: 1464448524493.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1464448524493.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>76783541
such raysism!

Damn Sven, I still got some artificial testo in my system and my god.. When I listen to Hitler it like lights 10 sparks, I can't describe it. But you just wake up and roar.

10/10

Fucking based, THIS is your ultimate hope.
Heil säger! Heil säger!

Man this gives me hope, that guy there he is damn testo. This is the Sven we want to see, the swedish one, not ashamed of him self
>>
>>76786008
I guess that shows in the national character. You've never really been divided on an issue to the point of needing to break apart. You've always had faith in your country, which is why when the Jews hijacked it your people followed so obediently into multicultural socialist death. It's actually depressing to think about it like that.
>>
>>76786008

>build great warship, wasa
>sinks when in water
>>
Den evangelisk-lutherske Religion forbliver Statens offentlige Religion. De Indvaanere, der bekjende seg til den, ere forpligtede til at opdrage sine Born i samme. Jesuitter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales. Joder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.

this was part of the constitution and was illegally removed. NO JEWS ALLOWED IT SAYS SO
>>
File: 1462971828013.png (47 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1462971828013.png
47 KB, 1200x900
>>76783818
You didn't shoot any King in battle. He was fucking assassinated. He started kicking fish-nigger ass when he was only 15 years of age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

How pathetic are you? Assassinating because you can't win fair and square. Nigger behaviour, Norway. You disgrace the North.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 382x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 382x400
>>76765959
>no wonder there crazy, I'd be blowing shit up too if I couldn't eat bacon
>>
File: 1454673577977.jpg (39 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
1454673577977.jpg
39 KB, 361x500
>>76786604
Are swedes as bad as anglos at making "ships"
>>
>>76762540
Do they all look this faggy?
>>
File: 1463771607306.jpg (23 KB, 350x351) Image search: [Google]
1463771607306.jpg
23 KB, 350x351
>>76786604
DELETE THIS!
It was Norweigian and Russki sabotage i swear!
>>
File: karl_the_cuck_of_sweden.jpg (261 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
karl_the_cuck_of_sweden.jpg
261 KB, 1440x810
>>76786668
>You didn't shoot any King in battle. He was fucking assassinated.

And we knew about it way before you did...

Hey, each night if you go to the fortress in Halden, you can watch a cool reenactment of it all on the castle walls inside. It turns on automatically and fucking loud as hell, all walls all around you.

Wicked ass hell, and you get to see your King get killed too
>>
>>76786415
Definantly, There has been multiple times Sweden were close to cease to exist as foreign armies invaded our land but somehow we always managed to clinch that last battle and push the enemy out of here.
Espescially the Russians have had a hard time invading us.
I suppose when you have too many exterior enemies the interior ones become invisible.
>>
>>76787112
trained saw fish
>>
>>76787420
Knew it was the Fishniggers after all!
>>
File: PatheticNorway.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
PatheticNorway.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>76787166
I understand your jealous. We have Gustavus Adolphus and Karl XII. You don't have anyone even remotely comparable. You fish niggers never knew how to fight. You've always lived in Sweden's shadow and off Sweden's success.
>>
>>76785169
>They will let foreigners in if they have have citizenship.

WTF...

What happened to pakis did not need to go to session even?... For fuck sake, illojal, can not be trusted because they are not norse.
>>
>>76787348
You could argue that this is the most dangerous invasion your country has ever faced.
>>
>>76787962
also even if on our sides those femi arabs and pakis will only run and desert... that's what they do.. sigh...
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 790x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 790x1011
>>76786668
>assasinated
Yeah, by a swedish soldier.
It's a damn shame really...

Sweden, once a great and proud nation of the icy north, but now, nothing more than a herd of oblivious, hiveminded shadows of former selfs, blindly following a destructive ideology into the great chasm of cuckoldry, subordination, despair, and in the end: death, under the blue and yellow flag, where the cross -once a protector of the kingdom- has been swapped with a halfmoon and star, covered in the blood of your children.

But still... STILL you act as if everything is ok, and those who try to revive your national pride are being mocked and stepped on.

You did this to yourself, Sven. You deserve every black dick you receive.
>>
>>76763310
>>76764032
>>76764120
SWEDEN YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXtjuWEU64&feature=youtu.be
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.