[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any one else feel happy when they read something in Spanish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (54 KB, 856x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 856x612
Does any one else feel happy when they read something in Spanish and can't understand it? It brings me joy to not understand that repulsive language and to know that I can't converse with those arrogant, entitled, spoiled, subhuman spics.
>>
Agreed. I'll never learn Spanish.
>>
>>76750582
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD
>>
>>76750582
And nothing of value was lost.

Why would Spanish speaking people want to talk to a stormweenie?

Keep getting mad gringo cuckskin, I think you'll be at the height of your happiness when Spanish becomes the official language of your nation.
>>
Pride in ignorance is indeed typically american.
>>
>>76751649
Fucking beaner.
>>
>>76751649
>Why would Spanish speaking people want to talk to a stormweenie?
More people would rather talk to a stormweenie than a spic. Build it.
>>
>ameridumbs
>>
>>76751896
>More people would rather talk to a stormweenie than a spic. Build it.
I very much doubt that. Most people in the world are disgusted by racists like your average poltard, and racists will just continue to become social pariahs as the years go by.

>>76751771
Fuck you worthless cuckskin
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 512x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 512x349
>>76752154
Even negros think your people are subhuman. Lmao. Nobody likes you spics. The only people who like you are the ultra elites who exploit you morons for cheap labor and don't have to live with you.
>>
hear hear spick has got to be the crudest and most dirt trash sounding horseshit ive ever heard.
dont-e aids-te shitskin.
dirt golem doochebags.
>>
File: Fat-American-2.jpg (26 KB, 284x334) Image search: [Google]
Fat-American-2.jpg
26 KB, 284x334
>>76750582
>Being happy of the fact you cant understand a language spoken by half the world

Typical dumb miserable gringo
>>
>>76750582
Ditto.
When I was in Spain I felt bad by their language was soiled by rape babies.
>>
Spanish is a mixture of ancient western european languages like celtic, basque and latin with some oriental greek and arab flavour to it. It is a language with a beautiful legacy in literature, natural and humanist sciences.
It is you who is wrong to dismiss a vast portion of western heritage just because you dislike your immigrants. Blacks speak english btw
>>
>>76755932
this >>76754877
>>
>>76750582
هل تفهم اللغة العربية؟
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.