[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh persuasion skills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: drumpf.png (241 KB, 1277x581) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.png
241 KB, 1277x581
>muh persuasion skills
>>
Until Bernouts come to terms with the reality that Clinton is a globalist establishment shill that is going to cuck them into extinction and decide that voting for Trump is the only right thing to do.
>>
>>76740135
(((Estimates)))
>>
>>76740135
(((A FUCKING LEAF)))
>>
>>76740135
Well the media and the his party are heavily criticizing him this week.
These damn backstabbers.
>>
I like Scott and he is interesting to read, but I honestly don't believe any of this shit.

I like Trump from the beginning specifically because of his proposed specific policies, and not because of persuasion or personality or something.
I think Scott underestimates how important the issues of migration and globalism are.

I still hope he's right about Trump winning though.
>>
>>76740135
he forgot to add that his "persuasion" """skills""" of drumpf work only on low IQ republitards hillbilies (drumpf won in the dumbest states look it up!).
>>
>>76741398
Top 4 smartest states:
1. Massachusetts
2. Vermont
3. Virginia
4. New Hampshire
https://www.zippia.com/advice/smartest-states-in-america/

Results of primary showing Trump won in all of those states:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html?_r=0

Please educate yourself, Poland.
>>
>>76742474
>https://www.zippia.com/advice/smartest-states-in-america/
CT would honestly be #1 if we didn't have so many damn blacks and spics in this state.
>>
>>76740135
thank you (((OP)))
>>
>>76740135
We're in the Empire Strikes Back act of this three act play.
>>
File: 1800.png (133 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1800.png
133 KB, 640x427
>>76740135
>huffington post
>>
File: 1465487233662.jpg (84 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465487233662.jpg
84 KB, 540x540
>>76740135
>>76741398
> still using drumpf as an insult

fucking retards
>>
>>76744328
I would probably hire someone with a dick tattooed on his forehead before hiring someone with a Bernie tattoo anywhere.

Holy shit those people are retarded
>>
>>76744609
what gets me is those same faggots who think somehow it hurts trump to use his family name that was changed when they came to america are the same people who get pissed when you don't call Bruce "Caitlyn" or when you call the Wachowskis "brothers"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.