[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should politicians do about "long term unemployed"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Long term unemployed are those who haven't hold a steady, full employment for more than a year.

I think there should be government jobs program, e.g. massive EU wide projects producing solar panels and installing them next to roads and on government buildings and on sunny government land. Plus, build "dumb" batteries as storage throughout the EU.

Why don't we do anything with the millions and millions of unemployed instead of handing them welfare?
>>
There's fierce opposition to any kind of welfare work scheme, from all parties except the conservatives

Personally I'd make them go fix up the failing roads around here, but then again I'm not on welfare. Using EU money is retarded though, let the local countries deal with it as they see fit you bloody nazi
>>
I'd quit my job to install solar panels for neetbux
>>
>>76735982
>et the local countries deal with it as they see fit you bloody nazi

But that is the problem, isn't it? The local countries don't deal with it. And Britain has such a big number of EU migrants from Greece and Romania etc., exactly because there are no welfare work schemes EU-wide.
>>
>>76736268
>Zey vont do as ve tell zem, send in ze sormtroopers until zey vill! GOTT MERKEL WERDEN IST!

My solution to avoiding the benefit scum from the EU, is to leave the EU. Radical isn't it?
>>
>>76735737
clearly bring in millions of muslim men with no education or skills -Merkel
>>
>>76736420
>My solution to avoiding the benefit scum from the EU, is to leave the EU. Radical isn't it?

No, it is not. I am 100% for Brexit. But I am still for EU wide work schemes to create a green power network next to roads through solar panel installations and battery storage stations... across the R-EU.
>>
>>76735737
make more jobs lol just like Trump says he is going to be the best jobs president ever he is going to make a lot of jobs because there are not that many jobs right now and all the other politicians are all talk no action they say they will make jobs but they actually don't but Trump is going to make jobs for everyone he is going to take the jobs from Mexico and China and he is going to give those jobs to America so that America has all the jobs again then he is going to make a wall between America and Mexico so Mexico can't come in and take the jobs back that way the jobs will stay in America forever
>>
>>76735737
Welfare must be abolished all together.

It is the root of all evil. If you narrow things down, everything ends with welfare.

Retards breed because welfare.
People are comfy unemployed because welfare.
Shitskins swarm europe because welfware.
Single moms because welfare.
>>
>>76735737
Basic income, they will all start inventing shit and fixing problems. All they need is money.
>>
>>76736724
You can work because of welfare. The gov has more time to react to huge unemployment crisses because of welfare and so forth. Lower crimes because of welfare.

How about you learn about economics and then start discusing with adults.

There is more good coming out of welfare then bad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.