[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I support Trump; >I believe that, even though he has a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: HRC31.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
HRC31.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>I support Trump;
>I believe that, even though he has a total lack of governmental experience and he holds several positions with which I don't agree, at least he's not Hillary;
>Many of my friends and family love Hillary, including my mom, my girlfriend, my dad, and even my little sister (she wants to be president herself one day);
>At dinner one night I start telling them that Mexicans are all rapists;
>My mom says to me that Hillary is far more experienced than any other candidate, she wants to revamp our immigration policies, and she will fight hard in the war on terror;
>I scoff at her and say I will never vote for that witch;
>My dad interjects and points out that maybe I only dislike her because she's a woman;
>I shrug him off, but it gets me thinking;
>mrw I realize maybe I'm just being sexist.

I'm kind of struggling with this now desu senpai. I'm not saying that "wtf I hate Trump now," but honestly speaking (since this is an anonymous website), who else might only hate her because of her gender? Is that right? My dad might be on to something...
>>
File: correcttherecord.jpg (48 KB, 900x343) Image search: [Google]
correcttherecord.jpg
48 KB, 900x343
>>76729152

This is, bar none, the weakest attempt at shilling I've seen in my life. Congrats, dude.
>>
File: 1465366592514.jpg (323 KB, 1242x1618) Image search: [Google]
1465366592514.jpg
323 KB, 1242x1618
>>76729152
Her war on terror is the reason why rapefugees flood Europe. Her war on terror is to push more tax dollars to the defence contractors that make money when bombs are dropped. Her war on terror is more a domestic spying program, that has stopped no terror attacks.
Anything but Clinton
>>
>>76729702
That headline is blatantly false. Where's the proof?

Hillary is a seasoned politician. Do you really believe that she would engage in illegal acts with foreign governments before a presidential election, during which she very well would have known that she would be undergoing such thorough scrutiny? LOL you are very naive.
>>
>>76729152
are you saying only people who've been president should be president?
>>
File: 1462762939881.jpg (181 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462762939881.jpg
181 KB, 794x1024
>>76729924
Try Google, shill.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Hillary+Clinton+accepts+Saudi+money&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There's about ten sources there. Pick your favorite.
> seasoned politician
She's Fucked up everything she's touched. Failure isn't a leadership quality.
>>
>>76730022
I'm saying that no other candidate in this election even came close to the resume and experience that Hillary has. She has been a leader for decades; her experience speaks for itself, ESPECIALLY when compared to Terrible Trump!
>>
>>76729924
>Do you really believe that she would engage in illegal acts with foreign governments before a presidential election

Yes, and the FBI think so too.
>>
>>76730322
Shill harder.
>>
Here's what she does with her "years of experience".
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

She sells positions on the intelligence board for personal donations.

So corrupt.
>>
>>76730322
experience at selling favours, influence and access? experience at starting pointless wars where hundreds of thousands are murdered?

do you even know about any of her scandals?

she is one of the most crooked people to have every lived
>>
>>76729152
this is the most obvious shill post i've ever seen

switch tactics you double nigger?
>>
My boss is a Bernie supporter that moved here from New York and I have to listen to him shit talk trump all day long in that annoying accent. I keep my mouth shut though because I don't feel like work is a place you should be arguing politics.
>>
>>76729152
Fuck you Hillary shill ~ I'm not voting for that cunt due to 45 years of corruption and scandal.

Trump 2016

>>>sage in options
>>
>>76729152
>>76732063
>>
>>76729152
I supported Jill Stein in 2012. I would never vote for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>76731827
THIS
HIS
IS
S
>>
No legit reasons for hating Hillary have been listed. Seriously, maybe we're all just being sexists?
>>
>>76729152
>huur my dad made a fallacious non-argument and now I'm confused

Disgraceful.
>>
>>76729152
>$0.25
>>
>>76732375
Ignoring all the horrible things about her and she's still the most corrupt politician in DC today.
She murdered many people on her way to the top.
Actually your whole thread is boring. Just fuck off and die you pathetic shill.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.