[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we deal with the NEET apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1724x1604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1724x1604
You're pathetic.
https://vid.me/H3Rj

>Family at their wits end
>Father and mother being torn apart by the PATHETIC NEET who refuses to talk
>Sobs and plays the victim

If all of you who are like this killed yourself the world would actually be better.

inb4
>Its women.

Some of it yes. But can you honestly say this "man" could ever be part of society? What has made him this way?
>>
>>76720566

What a fucking parasite
>>
He was allowed to emulsify in escapism from years of coddling at home and from society at large. Some people need a push.
>>
>>76720566
You could start by not giving them welfare.
Also, it's parents' fault too.
>>
>>76720566
society is increasingly shit. no point in slaving away to please globalists. too tough to explain. the fact is that parents deserve these problems as they are a product of their shit consumerist generation.
>>
>>76720857
Pretty much this. I was a total loser until my parents told me that they wouldn't support me for much longer as a NEET. Got a job and pretty much instantly stopped being a social retard. Well, for the most part at least.
>>
>>76720566
if those fucking boomers have a problem with him they can just throw that fuckup out of the apartment. They are at fault that he can live this shitty neet life in the first place so why make all this unnecessary shittalk.
>>
>>76720566
>I'm going to call 999, it's going to be a big Ferrari.

So if I was a NEET in Britbongistan, I get a nice Italian supercar. NEET indeed.
>>
I was told America and Japan were the only places where you can't be NEET
>>
>>76720954

You could start by pooing in the loo youbfucking street shitter
>>
File: 1455693455364.png (11 KB, 852x722) Image search: [Google]
1455693455364.png
11 KB, 852x722
what about NEETs on disability? id work if i could
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.