[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a reason women should or shouldn't serve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1465550158115.jpg (90 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465550158115.jpg
90 KB, 765x1024
Is this a reason women should or shouldn't serve?
>>
That's a good reason, but we need to specify. They should serve only the cock and balls imho
>>
>>76716823
i believe women should serve as a moral obligation. you believe in something you must be willing to fight and die for it no matter the sex age etc.
>>
>>76716823
>woman
>>
>>76716990
>woman
>moral obligation

I'll have whatever he is having.
>>
if they want equality then this is it. unfortunately the ones pushing this bullshit aren't going to be the ones fighting
>>
Israelis already proved women in units increase chance of squad fatality and mission critical failure.

>all female squads fared even worse resulting in friendly fire situations.
>>
BCT might slap some sense into these millennial skanks and SJWs. That alone is reason enough.

Will the military be less effective with their presence? Maybe. Do I care? Not in the least. It's for the greater good of Western society.
>>
>>76716823
In their own way, but women should never be in the battlefield.
>>
>>76717039
this
Women have no conscience
>>
File: pepeflower.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepeflower.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>76716990
>women
>moral

Oh boy, the only moment where women have morality is when they can get direct advantage out of it.
>>
>>76716823
I love it when women get BTFO by their own anatomy, slapped in the face by how very unequal they are.
>>
>>76717644
Not to mention,

>women
>morale
>>
>>76717039
>>76717391
>>76717644
>>76717715
there are many situations where women can were fighting. Russian army, many guerrilla factions in cambodia, south america. in africa they use children. why the fuck a bullet fired by a man is better than that fired by a woman. i understand what you are saying but the reason what women are not battle worthy is that men dind;t let them fight. i understand that caring armour+weapons and marching in ancient ages would be too much for women but today they can be trained in guerilla warfare. you don,t use them as an attacking force but as a defensive one in case shit comes to your country. you can use them as extras. they don. need to carry 30kg of supplies and shit. only a rifle and ammo. but they must be used don't continue teaching them t be passive and wait for the winning side to come and rape them
>>
>>76716823
Let them do comms and stuff unless you get like a female bodybuilder, she's frontline
>>
>>76718227
>teaching them t be passive and wait for the winning side to come and rape them
We aren't teaching them shit, life has never been worse for women nowadays, when they do more 'man' things and live on their own, it just is what it is.
>>
Women have worse see spatial, are weaker, less endurable, lower fighting moral, overall worse eyesight, etc.
By no means they belong on the battlefield and seriously fuck all the /v/eddit meninists itt who want to cause unnecessary casualties out of spite against feminism or their own virgin rage
>>
>>76718499
by not letting them fight or at least help on the battle field you teach them that. just remember medieval times. at a castle under siege only men were fighting on the walls? couldn't women throw rocks, boiling oil/water on the enemies? think another pair of hands/ eyes couldn't help? any help is welcome.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.