[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not so Great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae5_1465045423
>wearing false hair for your own is not "pretty" enough
>wearing air jordans
>painting the grass green when it dries out

Seriously guys, what is it with you burgers, that all you seem to care about is you look towards others?
Isn't that a little controvers to your supreme and ee way of living/thinking?
>>
>prepping the bull
>praying to Mecca
>raising your wive's children
>>
>>76715898
I didn't ask for your opinion potatoeless ivan
>>
>>76715978
Let's not blow this out of proportion, Muhammad.
>>
>>76715727

Americans are a case for study but don't include niggers in the same category.

Nigger world is bizarro world.

A John Waters film made reality.
>>
>>76716041
Fuck off gypsy fag
>>
>>76716325
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
Are you high on cow piss?
>>
Beauty is virtue.

Air Jordens are for niggers and I've literally never heard of people painting grass. Plenty of people trying to grow green lawns where they really shouldn't, though. (Literally the entire southwest US.)
>>
File: trumppony.jpg (225 KB, 1758x1031) Image search: [Google]
trumppony.jpg
225 KB, 1758x1031
>>76715727
>>
>>76717186
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lawn-painting-california-drought_us_55b6511de4b0a13f9d19172d
i know it's Huffington, but still that's just insane
>>
>>76715898
>first post best post
>>
It's like watching a documentary on apes.
>>
>>76717850
Jew media are bashing Trump all day long because he not their puppet.

Don't be gullible and stupid.
>>
>>76715898
>being Latvian

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>76715727
It's our basis for social hierarchy and promoting people. If you don't look good, you don't achieve. If you can't socialize, you aren't normal and therefore must be purged. Skills don't matter unless they're essential skills, then it's considered extortion. The blessed people don't have to work, they have servants to do that for them. Work is vulgar and for plebs.
>>
>>76715727
Can someone write this in not retarded english for me?
>>
>>76719304
I can write it in german, if that might help you
>>
>>76718935
>socializing via property and looks
really? i mean... really really?
>>
>>76719376
I don't speak German, kraut. Maybe sign language?
>>
>>76719477
see, i don't speak english as a native tongue so shut your arrogant obese burgermouth
>>
>>76719958
Easy there kraut, don't want to accidentally knock your wurst on the floor in your apoplectic spasms.
>>
File: germany vs america.webm (3 MB, 224x360) Image search: [Google]
germany vs america.webm
3 MB, 224x360
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 704x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 704x453
>>76719958

A Latvian is able to make a coherent sentence and you're not?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.