[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I present to you the most cucked music video of all time. h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0553.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I present to you the most cucked music video of all time.

https://youtu.be/KSsW9ALDcKI
>>
>>76704472
Hilarious !! this is just so fucking wrong ! I cant unsee this shit its the end of me POUhahaha !@
>>
Is there a concrete definition of cuck that we're going to be using this summer? I need to be able to keep up with you kids.
>>
>>76705025
Bernie Sanders
>>
bernie is so cicked
>>
>>76704472
i like how art is now just "how do i do something disgusting and shocking enough to attract fuckloads of attention for no reason while achieving nothing remarkable at all"
>>
Where the fuck is the burger? If you're gonna put bacon and egg in a burger bun at least add a burger or some sort and some cheese, christ.

Just go get a bacon sausage egg mcmuffin.
>>
>>76705025

Anyone weak enough to go against their own self interest to make others happy. Also, those who virtue signal for pussy.
>>
>>76704472
that lipstick with blood part was fuckin hot, rest im struggling to get through
>>
tfw hes a kike
>>
the title fits perfect
foolin
like you are fucking fool for making this kind of shit
>>
>>76707141
Jokes on you, its actually a (((bagel)))
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.