[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or is there an increase of white women+black men couples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1408674538.webm (1 MB, 1000x571) Image search: [Google]
1408674538.webm
1 MB, 1000x571
Is it me or is there an increase of white women+black men couples out in public in Canada? Now I'm seeing at least one a day.

Those dating site statistics on mixed couples are 100% wrong.
>>
>>76699379

The dating site statistics are about measuring relative attraction between races and genders. What actually happens if races do date outside their race, which is the general norm, is that white males take asian females and black males take white females. Black females and asian males are left without spouses. It's a nice silver lining to the shitshow that is multiracial society.
>>
Depends where you go, and how many of the people you see are actually together.

Im around a very liberal campus and i don't really see that many desu.
>>
>>76699379
Pics or gtfo.
>>
>>76699498
Seconded. Muh dick.
>>
File: 0005654565456.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
0005654565456.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>76699379
It's not just you, and it's every where. Based on my observation, and factoring your own as well, I would venture to say that 105% of all white women are dating black men and of the 39% that aren't, half of them are thinking about it.

I also read in a similar post to yours on /pol/, that there are currently more white women dating black men than there are white women that have ever existed ever. I haven't seen a poor white boy with a woman in over 470 years. They all live in their basements and masturbate to Japanese cartoons.
>>
>>76699379
Attention bias. It means you are a racist. You ever notice when you buy a new car, that you notice a lot of other people driving the same car all of a sudden?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentional_bias
>>
>>76699379
Well there is only 5 pavement apes in bc so I assume your in toronto
>>
>>76700036
Pretty good emulation of some cuckfags shitposting
>>
>>76699498
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=213435

artist name is haneto
>>
>>76700036
>Japanese cartoons

IT'S CALLED ANIME MOM!
>>
It's pretty rare in my city. And I live in a tourist town. So most of them are degenerates from out of town anyways. For every like 40 white/white couple, there's like one black/white couple.
>>
>>76700015
here>>76700460
>>
>>76700036
This. I guess they just can't resist the BBC.
A new poll from CNN actually shows a 305% increase in white aryan females who would never date a white cuckboi

https://www.cnn.com/white-women-300-times-more-likely-to-mix-since-1990-how-can-whitebois-even-compete

Wow, come to think about it, I've never even seen a white woman and a white man walking together as a married couple in my town...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.