[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Please redpill me on welfare why is it so vilified? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: HoboSigns.jpg (89 KB, 468x511) Image search: [Google]
HoboSigns.jpg
89 KB, 468x511
/pol/
Please redpill me on welfare why is it so vilified?
I'm a pretty high-earning skilled worker (R&D), and I have no problem with a portion of my paycheck going to welfare.
If people want to willingly remove themselves from our society, spend all day getting stoned & playing XBOX - let them. Keep them on a basic income, there will always be people with ambition.
If their parents failed at instilling a sense of worth and ambition in them why punish them?

Why is it seen as such a dirty topic?
>>
>>76694488
Because the way it's structured in the us makes poor people reliant on the government and traps them in a cycle of underachievement. At least in Canada, there's a 6 month max length and required proof of you actively seeking employment.
>>
>>76694749
I should clarify that's unemployment welfare. Child benifets are practicaly the same gibbedats as the states and need to go.
>>
>>76694749
But my point is - let them establish an underclass. It's already heading that direction with socialized medicare, jacking up min-wage. Why not just pull the trigger and let them.
>>
File: belastingbarema'sBelgië.jpg (29 KB, 735x228) Image search: [Google]
belastingbarema'sBelgië.jpg
29 KB, 735x228
keep that attitude and you'll end up like us.

> our personal income taxe

Does not include social welfare tax (RSZ), housing tax (kadastraal inkomen), VAT (=21%), ...
>>
>>76694937
But why? Why do strangers deserve my money because they can't get their shit together? Playing the roll of robin hood is not the governments job. That's the weakpoint with democracy. The majority can and will always vote to take from the minority, because they can. Also if welfare was going to work then it would've provided results by now.
>>
>>76695809
What do you mean by results?
Let the people who want to work do a job they care about. & If you don't have a desire to be a productive person, well that's ok too.
How would this not benefit society?
>>
>>76696283
I mean it has not been succesful by any metric. There's massive income inequality in the states and northern europe is on the verge of collapsing. Okay if you don't want to be productive that's fine but why do I need to feed and cloth you? Am I your mom?
>>
>>76694488
The biggest beneficiary to welfare are the corporate clients who thrive on consumption, have bought our nations, and keep us in this hedonistic nightmare.
Welfare is just the forced redistribution of money from people who would otherwise conserve it to people who spend it very quickly, a corporatist dream.
>>
>>76694488
welfare was intended to help the widow whos husband died in an unforseen accident, etc, etc.
now negros teach their daughters how to get more money from the government (put "unknown" for the father on the birth certificate and get an extra $240 a month, etc etc)
welfare has its place, but is manipulated by worthless dindus
>>
File: argumentagainstcapitalism.png (332 KB, 1919x933) Image search: [Google]
argumentagainstcapitalism.png
332 KB, 1919x933
>>76694488
Take note of the part of this about welfare

also this. >>76696961
>>
>>76694488
if you have no problem paying them off that's fine, donate to them directly or a charity or something, but don't use state violence to threaten others who don't want to give away anywhere from 1/5 to 1/2 of their paycheck, effectively doubling the amount of time they have to work before they can retire, etc.
>>
File: sweden pisaresultat 2012.jpg (34 KB, 490x328) Image search: [Google]
sweden pisaresultat 2012.jpg
34 KB, 490x328
>>76694488
Other than the tax-hell welfare creates for the productive members of society, the main and most important argument against welfare is that it's dysgenic in its standard form. People of low genetic quality reproduce disproportionately more than the people with top quality genes. A welfare state removes all barriers for the low-IQ portions of society to reproduce by taking away all personal responsibility to pay for their offspring. While at the same time high-IQ persons, who want the best for their children and make responsible reproductive decisions, are taxed into oblivion and can afford even less to reproduce.

Needless to say this creates a steady and relentless dysgenic cycle that erodes a societies ability to create wealth, culture and innovation. Because welfare states are slowly killing themselves they are doomed to collapse, just like the soviet union was economically. Don't underestimate the overwhelming influence genes have on people's potential and by extension the potential of society as well. In the same way that character and innate ability are the expression of personal genes, so are societies outcomes heavily determined by the collective expression of the genes of its members.

The only kind of welfare I could support is generous welfare for low genetic quality persons in exchange for having their reproductive rights taken away under a solid eugenics system.
>>
>>76694937
An entire class of Dem voters. Great way to burn this country to the ground
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.