[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hillary has more enthusiastic voters than Trump >moro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: voterenthustiasm.jpg (37 KB, 788x352) Image search: [Google]
voterenthustiasm.jpg
37 KB, 788x352
>Hillary has more enthusiastic voters than Trump
>morons still think she suffers from an enthusiasm gap

sauce: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/06/09/fox-news-poll-national-releas-6-16/
>>
>sample size less than 1000
>>
>>76694474
>Trumptard doesn't understand statistics
>>
>>76694198
Where were her "enthusiastic" supporters in California? 30% down :(
>>
>>76694538
That isn't statistics m8..it is called methodology and you can get a survey to say anything you want.
>>
>>76694837
Bernie wasn't nearly as competitive as Obama. The primary this year wasn't as close as claimed.
>>
>>76694198

I don't have a dog in race because I still believe that TPTB choose our president and this is all a sideshow to keep men subdued, but you need to keep in mind that Hillary just "won" her primary.

Of course everyone is enthused, their team just won the game. You ever been to a championship parade after your local team wins? A good amount of people can't name a single player.

How much are you getting paid to start this thread? Can mods start cracking down on the shilling please?
>>
>>76694945
If you understood statistics, you'd know the sample size used is fine.
>>
>>76695026
Bernie was a fucking ringer. He has nothing to do with hillary's shit performance.
>>
>>76695088
Google methodology child
>>
>>76695119
Shit performance? She won and got more votes than any other candidate this year, including Trump. :)
>>
>>76695191

Let me present a scenario for your feeble mind.

One restaurant has two entrees, just steak and chicken.

The other restaurant serves steak, chicken, and 14 other entrees.

The two restaurants try to determine which one serves a better steak, and based off steak sales it turns out that the first restaurant sold more steak and claims to be the winner.

Just so happens that restaurant owner is a Democrat who fails to understand that the reason they sold more steak is because they only gave their customers 2 choices.

You're either trolling, or getting paid to shill. Mods please ban
>>
>>76695088
>I know nothing about confidence intervals and statistical sufficiency
>>
>>76695989
You do realize the GOP primary was pretty much a two person race since March 15, when Rubio dropped out and Kasich won his only primary and promptly faded back into irrelevance? And that Trump ran unopposed for the last month?
>>
>>76695159
>>76696115
It's the same fucking methodology used in every poll this election cycle, including the ones showing Trump ahead.
>>
>>76695989
But Trump ran unopposed for over a month.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.