[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEARS LITERAL TEARS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tears.jpg (50 KB, 501x617) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
50 KB, 501x617
Why the fuck do sjws and women "literally cry" over everything?

Is it just for attention? I seriously doubt they're bawling their eyes out over a open letter or a gorilla
>>
How much of a cuck does a man have to be to be a democrat? Let along a fucking white male?
>>
Virtue signaling.
>>
>>76694027
why not write a "personal" letter? OH WAIT THAT WAY YOU CAN'T ATTENTIONWHORE
>>
"""""Survivor"""""
>>
>>76694027

>Why the fuck do sjws and women "literally cry" over everything?

r-strategists have deficient amygdalae, the result of a lifetime of free resources and no existential threats. When they are confronted with adverse stimuli it causes their brain to shut down.
>>
>>76694027

She got finger-banged and dry humped, right? If she were in elementary school old Joe would give her a nice squeeze while smelling her hair.
>>
>>76694666
She got raped, Satan.
>>
>Survivor
Did she get fingered by Edward scissorhands?
>>
>>76694666
How has Biden not been called out on his absolutely creepy behavior?

Oh wait, he's part of the pedophile elite and is immune to such things.
>>
File: hambreman.jpg (146 KB, 516x783) Image search: [Google]
hambreman.jpg
146 KB, 516x783
>>76694027
heres another TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE post
>>
>the guy who constantly forces foreign dignatories and ambassadors to let him fondle their young daughters is writing about how he thinks rape is wrong

little bit rich from creepy Joe Biden
>>
>>76694027
So when are they going to start writing letters to all the women raped by blacks?
>>
>>76694027
Because they are the biggest effeminate pussies on the planet. That's why I find it hilarious when they threaten to riot.

If tax paying Americans with something to lose fought back, that shit would end immediately. Like a civil war, it would last weeks or months if it were to happen again.

Once law abiding citizens lose a reason to not respond, it's over. Tje majority of alpha males, military men, veterans, law enforcement, etc. are all conservative.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.