[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Donald Trump would clearly, to my mind and I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: 150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg (59 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg
59 KB, 1160x629
>"Donald Trump would clearly, to my mind and I think the majority of Americans, be a disaster as president of the United States. It is unbelievable to me that the Republican party would have a candidate for president who, in the year 2016, makes bigotry and discrimination the cornerstone of his campaign. In my view, the American people will not vote for or tolerate a candidate that insults Mexicans and Latinos, who insults Muslims, who insults African Americans and women. Needless to say, I am going to do everything in my power and I will work as hard as I can to make sure that Donald Trump does not become president of the United States"

tl;dr

>C'mon it's 2016, Trump is a racist, and I'm now backing an establishment candidate.
>>
File: BERN HILLARY DOWN-1.jpg (182 KB, 504x802) Image search: [Google]
BERN HILLARY DOWN-1.jpg
182 KB, 504x802
>>76688334

Berniebro for Trump now.

BERN that bitch down.
>>
ok that does it. i am now a #cruzmissile
>>
tl;dr Bernie desperately trying to unify the Democratic party against Trump after splitting it over Clinton being a shitty politician
>>
>>76688334
>translation: Hillary threatened to run an actual viable democrat against me in 2018unless I came out strongly in favor of her presidency. I will continue to do nothing but talk about muh wealth inequality until I am kicked out or croak.
>>
>>76689689
/disillusioned bernouts general/? Trump's values are different from mine, but he didn't fucking betray or belittle me for it.
>>
>>76688334
>a candidate for president who, in the year 2016, makes bigotry and discrimination the cornerstone of his campaign

I think he misspoke. It's Hillary who has done that.
>>
File: 1465429254599.jpg (318 KB, 1421x1676) Image search: [Google]
1465429254599.jpg
318 KB, 1421x1676
>>76688334
Coming from the "white-people-have-never-experienced-poverty" geriatric, that's real fuckin' rich.
>>
>>76690542
who is the one man sitting in the audience?
>>
>>76688334
I am sick of this cock sucker. Glad his campaign was a failure and all those fools who lost money by donating to his campaign in hopes they would not have to work someday/have free shit handed to them. Good riddance.
>>
>Insulting the citizens of a foreign country is bad now

Literal traitors. Please let this awful shit collapse.
>>
>>76690638
Hitler's corpse
>>
File: 1465315293770.png (173 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
1465315293770.png
173 KB, 450x276
>>76688334
C

U

C

K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU
>>
>>76688334

Bernie is getting lazy.

Less talking, more sucking minority cock, commie slut
>>
>>76688334
>Trump never insulted blacks or all women
>Trump wants to protect us from illegald and potential terrorists
>by not wanting to increase spending on gibmedats he is sexist and racist
>>
File: carlthecuck.png (96 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
carlthecuck.png
96 KB, 200x337
>>76691105
>Trump never insulted blacks or all women

Bernie supporters don't care
>>
>>76690169
this 100%. I don't particularly like Bernie, but the way establishment democrats talk about him and his supporters make me want to defend them. They're all so smug and condescending and reassured that they have your votes regardless of what they say or do. It doesn't enter into their heads that bernie supporters wouldn't vote hillary
>>
>>76690689

I support him, but I didn't give any money.
I think he has the right ideas, but people let their imaginations run wild with how successful they'd be. Free college? Never. Free universal healthcare? Never. There'd be too much opposition from legislature.

BUT, it would lead to reduced college tuition, and reduced healthcare costs, which would be a good step.

Plus I really believe in helping other countrymen who are down on their luck. Unlike most republicans and democrats I genuinely believe in the phrase "No (country)man left behind."

I'd definitely want better regulations put on welfare and EBT credits though.
No alcohol.
No cigarettes.
No cash for credit.
First step to people getting their shit together is to deny them vices.
>>
>>76691429
Honestly this. Most of my friends are Bernie supporters and they're the only ones that gave me the time of day in political discussion as a Trump supporter. Trump never once belittled them and he's treated them a hell of a lot more fairly than Crooked Hillary and her supporters who think they're better than everyone else. Trump and Sanders may not agree on solutions but at least Sanders recognizes political corruption and the harm these trade deals are doing to our country
>>
>>76688334
>In my view, the American people will not vote for or tolerate a candidate that insults Mexicans and Latinos, who insults Muslims, who insults African Americans and women.

In other words, treating these minority groups like he does his own race and sex? So minorities as for the same status as the white man, and we treat them like white men treat each other and its suddenly a bad thing?
>>
>>76690638
His wife's son. Hernie was babysitting that day.
>>
>>76688334
I've been having success saying that hillary will expand the police state. I use the latest vice video with Snowdon.
>>
>>76692098
yeah that is the thing anon. Right now more than anything we need people who mean what they are saying, and will stay by those principles, even if we don't agree with what they are saying. If Bernie was the only antiestablishment candidate in this election I'd be voting for him despite disagreeing with him on most issues (although I agree on foreign policy and some other things). Really the only way (short of catastrophe) that change can occur is by shaking up the status quo.
>>
>>76693615
I often add the angle that hillary will want to show that she is strong because she is a female. This will cause her to be even more hawkish and expand the police state much wider
>>
File: Panders.jpg (69 KB, 939x487) Image search: [Google]
Panders.jpg
69 KB, 939x487
>>76688334
"Anti establishment" Panders.
>>
File: 1458162967169.jpg (55 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458162967169.jpg
55 KB, 316x533
>>76688334
>people voted for someone who disagrees from what I believe. I mean it's 2016 how dare you.
>>
>>76688334
And in the morning after the election campaign. After the democratic celebration, after the bloggers publish the articles.

After all that....

He awakes to find no more phone calls. No more political rallys. No more adoring fans. Much as Ron Paul saw his message get co opted and warped, Bernie will slowly see his message get co opted. And in the end his entire career, all the effort he put in will amount to nothing.

I almost pity the man.
>>
>>76692098
As a Bernie supporter who went through a near suicidal emotional phase this week, my only desire at this point is revenge. The establishments true colors on both sides have been revealed and the truth is democracy is dead. I think it is best for Bernie and Trump supporters to work together at this point but while putting Trump in office would be a good middle finger, I fear that the general election will be rigged as well.

One of the top "masters" of this great nation, Charles Koch will be donating to Hillary. The entire political establishment, including people in government you thought were republicans will be pulling for her. This election has shown us that the entire fucking government is corrupt as fuck. I will vote Trump to give them the finger but what good does it do in the end if the votes will be rigged? The nightmare is real, they are all against the people and democracy and will never allow a Bernie sanders or Donald trump to ever threaten their power. As Bernie and Trump supporters we need to unite against the establishment. It probably won't come until after the election but I think we should settle our differences now rather than later.
>>
>>76688334
Wait, did he back Hillary?
>>
>>76694744
Of course he did. But he's still in the dem race for le energized voters.
>>
>>76693669
>>76694619
My friends have been doing the same lately, especially since the San Jose protests. We've always seen through the people waving the Bernie signs at protests knowing it was a pretty obvious false flag. Put the two sides that want someone not from the cabal against each other so that they'll never unite against us. In reality we agree on the three things that need the most change right this moment and those are the corruption caused by money in politics, the horrible state our economy is in due to trade deals that hurt our people and help countries that use slave labor, and an interventionist foreign policy that has left this country and the world in a more precarious place than it was in during the cold war. Trump welcomed Sander's supporters with open arms because he knows they see the problems too. That's what matters now, you can't make solutions if you can't acknowledge problems
>>
File: 1348968232896.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1348968232896.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>76688334

The entire Bernie Sanders campaign is part of the Clinton campaign.

Bernie Sanders was enlisted to court millennial voters, attempt to get as many of them to register Democrat as possible, and lure/guilt them into voting for Clinton once he bows out and loudly starts supporting her.

Bernouts who do not see this are retarded. Oh wait, they're all retarded to begin with because they believe in Communism.
>>
>>76695370
Everything that happened from Chicago to the guy that rushed Trump to San Jose were false flag operations. Even douche face with glasses and the other memes were Soros plants.

They want to divide and conquer us, that has always been the plan. When Hillary is coronated as corporate overlord of this land, we will come back together, conservatives and liberals and we will stand against the establishment as a united people.
>>
>>76688334
this communist is honestly terrifying how he was able to trick all those kids into supporting him and believing everything he said. was watching his speech on /pol/ before the commiefornia primary and it was disgusting. he was just shouting buzzwords and straight up lies
>trump hates the military
>trump hates blacks
>trump hates everything that you love
and they all cheered. what the fuck is up with that?
>>
>the cuck who cant even beat a criminal thinks the majority of americans agree with him

H
O
L
Y
FUCK

BERNIE DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH NUMBERS OR SOMETHING YOU SENILE OLD FUCK
>>
>>76688334
>who insults African Americans
When? Also he never did the other shit, everyone is just a pussy.
>>
>>76694744
Not as such, but he might as well have. He pretty much said "ANYONE BUT TRUMP AM I RIGHT GUYS? ANYWAY, NOONE IS VOTING FOR ME"
>>
>>76688334
>current year
>>
File: Smug Pepe.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>76695765
>Oh wait, they're all retarded to begin with because they believe in Communism.
At least its not as retarded as building a wall on the border
>>
>>76697423

>At least its not as retarded as building a wall on the border

Go find me a historical wall that failed to keep people out as long as it was manned. I'll wait.
>>
>>76688334
Mexico is a country.

Also, wait your turn Bernie, we're still waiting on your votes.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.