[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the SJW problem begin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: fem glass.jpg (23 KB, 394x382) Image search: [Google]
fem glass.jpg
23 KB, 394x382
When did the SJW problem begin?
>>
When Tumblr started leaking.
>>
>>76680217

Welcome to /pol/ newfag

Vid related will answer your question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE
>>
>>76680217
Soviet infiltration
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>76680217
>>
>>76680527
/thread
>>
>>76680217
Actually back in the 80s.
They were called "Cultural Relativists" back then, and everyone who wasn't a cultural relativist recognized postmodernism was shit.
>>
File: Feminism is Jewish.jpg (333 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
Feminism is Jewish.jpg
333 KB, 1600x2812
>>76680217
60s
>>
>>76680217
When it was manufactured on Fox "news".
>>
2007, the year that Big Bang Theory started airing
>>
>>76680217

With the internet giving every special snowflake a blog and letting them act like their struggle for trans-squirrelkin rights is basically exactly like the fight against Jim Crow.
>>
>>76680217
>>
>>76680217

There answer is here. Starts at 7:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K92rOsjyLBs

It's a prof who's felt the wrath of on-campus SJW first hand.
>>
>>76680217
the moment women got the right to vote
>>
>>76680217
When that dumbass show glee started
>>
>>76680217
1960s
>>
>>76680217
Early 90s is when PC culture first went mainstream. It's was widely ridiculed though. However the Government embraced it, and thus through sheer persistence it has managed to grow and fester to point it has now.
>>
>>76680217
When post 9/11 insecurities denied to evolve rather embrace the nihilism America so much dreaded in the Clinton administration.

>>76680254
>>76681254
These are significant events. The 'it all gets better eventually' circlejerk mentality only fomented it
>>
File: sjws.jpg (54 KB, 799x450) Image search: [Google]
sjws.jpg
54 KB, 799x450
I know when it began for me.

>Kind of an average guy, not super popular but still well-liked
>Hung out with the most generic high school group you can imagine
>Meet a shy guy who I can tell is interested in games and shit so I say hello and make friends
>He's a total creeper /b/ type who's completely spoiled by his parents but whatever, he has all the cool shit I don't so friendship is made
>Shows me all the creep shots he takes, fucking nice
>Three years pass, time for college
>He goes to spoiled brat university
>The whole "bros before hoes" God of War trophy bullshit happens
>He bitches about it nonstop
>Dude it's fucking video games chill out
>He continues to sperg the fuck out over MUH VIDYA TITTIES, MUH DIGITAL WOMAN RIGHTS
>This goes on for years, can't do anything without him being an insufferable asshole, did you know that me playing Senran Kagura and Neptune means I'm a serial rapist who is raping a woman right now
>It has been almost ten years since I've met him
>I have a nice home with a wife (childhood sweetheart) and are in the middle of getting my cardiothorasic surgeon license
>He got a degree in art, moved to Commiefornia with his Jewish (of course) cousin in his $3000/month shoebox his parents pay for and shitposts on facebook all day about tumblr bullshit
>He's visiting for a week, hanging out with him last night
>Starts talking about some bullshit about "you can be male or female without being either"
>Tell him I'm literally in Med School so he can shut his faggot mouth with that tumblr bullshit any time he wants
>He gets really quiet and is visibly upset
>>
Children of the people who of the women's liberation movement of the 70's going to school in the 80's and 90's and teaching children/teens in the 00's about how horrible men are. In my mind, nothing was inherently bad about the women's liberation movement, they were fighting for noble causes. But the more radicalized sect took it upon them to pollute the brains of their children with their bile
>>
File: Adam-Carolla-250x230.jpg (10 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Carolla-250x230.jpg
10 KB, 250x230
>>76680217
It's the result, and results are still forthcoming, of 90's parenting.
>>
When politically correct became a term used unironically. So the 90s.
>>
File: Tim-Wise-photo.jpg (154 KB, 854x1082) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Wise-photo.jpg
154 KB, 854x1082
This faggot is pretty much the patient zero. When his "On White Privilege" video went viral, that's when it really started happening.

btw anita is his website designer. He took her name off the website after gobbergate happened.
>>
>>76680217
when we gave women the right to vote
>>
Starts with abolishment of slavery and black rights movement all the way up til 1980s, it really dragged on and still is desu

AIDS epidemic starts fight for AIDS awareness / acceptance

That leads to gay rights movement

Now that gays can get married and obongo is president they need to rescue more oppressed people....like gender fluid tran sexual wolf kin.

The straight white man is like the shore and everyone who is off the shore and in the water is at risk of drowning and the further out you go the harder the SJW warrior tries to save you. Once people figured this out they basically dove into the water and started swimming like Michael phelps away from shore all while screaming "help I'm drowning help"
>>
>>76682243
Ow, the taco's edge.
>>
>>76680217

Near the end of the roman empire.

It's not a 'recent' problem, It's just resurfacing lately.
SJWism seems to be like a volcano, in both destruction of society, and that it can remain dormant for ages.
>>
>>76682179

THIS FAGGOT is patient zero.
>>
File: napoopan.jpg (241 KB, 873x1024) Image search: [Google]
napoopan.jpg
241 KB, 873x1024
>>76680217
Napoleon
>muh liberty
>muh equality
>muh fraternity
>>
When liberal news/media outlets began to give them journalist positions.
>>
>>76682687
we need to go deeper

inb4 jesus was the first SJW
>>
>>76681054
Basically this
>Iphone made it easy for them to surf the web
>FB, tumblr, twitter and other social media site provided easy to use out lets for them to communicate.
It also help when you got progressives running the country and willing to cater to them to keep their jobs.
>>
File: 1402294360838.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1402294360838.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>76680758
>nina Hartley

I'll still bang that old lady
>>
>>76681102
>both of them planning on voting for Clinton
Gas
>>
>>76680217

After Occupy Wall Street

The establishment left realized that it wasn't any good having the base unify against cronyism and exposing the white collar crime they protect, so somebody higher up dumped all these identity politics into the mix to keep everyone preoccupied with this babby-tier bullshit that makes everyone feel included because it doesn't take any knowledge of history, math, or economics to weigh in.

I remember reading the Unabomber manifesto years ago and thinking "what the fuck is all this shit about the PC left, this isn't even a thing...liberals are fighting to end wars and government overreach"...read it again now and it's like a textbook deconstruction of this shit
>>
>>76680217
George Soros and his endless number of SJW groups pushing Cultural Marxism really went into overdrive at some point in the nineties. The idea is to emasculate, (physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally) Western Civilization through social engineering. It's been planned since Joly and the Protocols both surfaced, at the very least. So that's more than a hundred years. Semi-interestingly, some peon low-level blabbermouth Freemason claimed that the Protocols were completely authentic, but that was coming from someone with the mind of a slow child, so I was highly doubtful at the time. At this point, it's not even denied by Jews anymore. One of the head rabbis in Israel actually spouts portions of the Protocols almost verbatim in the New York Times and other newspapers, so there really much question anymore. But according to those documents, the plan is a sort of fragmentation grenade organized and thrown by mass media into the heart of Christian morality. It's very, VERY explicitly laid out. SJWs are unwitting dupes being used to attack the Gentile world in a great number of heartless, vicious ways.
>>
>>76681893
This too. If you pollute your child with your own ideals, the outcome could be drastic
>>
Anita Sarkeesian was the turning point
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.