[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a close family member, who trusted you and vice versa, came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: mark of the beast.png (152 KB, 2000x2333) Image search: [Google]
mark of the beast.png
152 KB, 2000x2333
If a close family member, who trusted you and vice versa, came out to you as trans, would you cut them out of your life?
>>
No, but I'd heavily cut back.
>>
>>76672315
yup
>>
>>76672315
nah, i'd be OK with it because now they'd be the weird one at family gatherings instead of me
>>
>"I have to tell you something, I identify as trans."

Well, alright then. You know yourself best.

>"Transnigger, that is. I identify as black."

Get the fuck out of my life.
>>
>>76672315
Probably
>>
>>76672315

No one in my family is mentally ill, so it would never happen.
>>
Wouldn't cut them out of my life but I would shame the hell out of them.
>>
>>76672315
Nah, I'd drive them to the Asylum myself. They just need help, we are a cruel society to let sick people wander around in their illness. It isn't their fault they just need help.
>>
>>76672315
Not officially, but I would definitely not want to spend much time around them.
>>
>>76672315
No.
They're family.
It would make me uncomfortable, and I'd try not to make any IRL shitposting comments to their face.
I would never actually think of them as their imaginary gender, but I could still support and be nice to them.
>>
>>76672835
If you love them you'll help them overcome their mental illness
>>
If female, I'd explain to her she's very clearly not a man since no man with an all access pass to a female body would ever consider mutilating it and making it grow hair everywhere.
If male, call dibs on boipusi.
>>
I cut a friend of 5 years for being bi, so yea I would.
>>
No really, though I barely talk to most of my family.

My brother is gay and no one really cares.
>>
I would slowly distance myself until I never see them outside of big family gatherings.

While at a family gathering avoid the tranny at all costs, starting a conversation with a older family member (old enough to openly hate degenerates) is a good way to accomplish this.
>>
>>76672315
if that's all they talk about definity
Trans isn't the problem
It's attention whoring
>>
I didn't realize we had so many cucks on /pol/ today.

SImple. For me, it would be little association and avoiding at all chances.

And to you faggots pretending that you can be a mix or genders or whatever, you should be a leftist with your mentally illness.
>>
BTW, I'm not referring to those hundreds of made up "genders".

Just "regular" (as close as it can be I guess) trans.
>>
I'd offer to go to therapy with them and do whatever else I could to be supportive and help them get their mental health restored.
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 396x385
For them to commit seppeku for tainting the family name.
>>
>>76673187
Doesn't exist.
>>76672564
>>76672551

Are you all Shillary supporters or what?
You pretend to support healthy societies and family values, yet you are all bunch of cucks.
>>
>>76672315
I'd get them mental help
>>
>>76673482
Mental disorders are real.
>>
File: snickers.jpg (44 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
snickers.jpg
44 KB, 579x804
>>
>>76673482
nope, I support trump, just a weird dude though. It has it's advantages though, as I guarantee I make more money than you and your parents combined. :^)
>>
>>76673589
And those people serve as societal negatives with no chance of being positives to society.
There citizenship is an embarrassment to the rest of the country.
>>
>>76673649
Well I factually live next to neurosurgeons in the best state of the country, so I doubt that.
>>
>>76673960
>im a kid that lives with mom and dad and they have money, i dont know how much but its a lot
its cute when children speak
>>
Of course I would help them.
I would help them get their shit sorted out, take them to a psychiatric and cure that shit
I wouldn't want to be known as that guy with a mentally disabled brother or sister
>>
>>76674197
Wrong thread m8
Although Hilary bashing is always appropriate
>>
>>76672315
Yeah probably but it might not be the best idea. If you can't convince them early that they've been brainwashed by gender bullshit then they'll permanently mutilate their bodies and ruin their lives.
>>
>>76674166
>I am an insecure, ugly boy that wishes I was a girl that can't accept any facts that make me emotional
>>
>>76674297
gracias amigo
>>
>>76674454
>living with mom
>>
File: what a cutie.png (280 KB, 195x754) Image search: [Google]
what a cutie.png
280 KB, 195x754
/pol/ is pro trans because there are simply too many cute ones out there to say no.
>>
Abso-freeking-lutely. Heck, I have a cousin I do everything in my power to stay out of contact with because I suspect he's gay since he wears makeup in his facebook photos. I DON'T EVEN HAVE PROOF, I JUST HAVE CONJECTURE.
>>
>>76672315
My family has been so great about my coming out as trans! They just made me promise that I wouldn't be a degenerate about it. It's been so awesome, I finally feel like part of the family.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.