[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2.png (188 KB, 517x385) Image search: [Google]
2.png
188 KB, 517x385
A) Be raped while unconscious for 20 minutes
or
B) Go to jail for 6 months (where you might get raped)

Honestly. Just a thought experiment.
>>
>>76666593
1st one, the black men in prison would do much worse.
>>
>>76666593
Ah ha! But in option one, I could potentially be raped by a woman, wherein option two all rapings would most certainly be in the ass by men for 6 months
I'd take getting raped by a woman for 20 minutes over raped by men for 6 months famalam
>>
>>76666593

>raped while unconscious

Lets stop with the rape meme, we all know that it was just sexual assault in the form of fingering.
>>
>>76666593
Being raped as a man is worse. But it's still a tough choice, which shows that the judges sentence was right.
>>
>>76666593
go to jail and remain pure since there is no implied raping to get to jail and I'm capable of not getting raped
>>
They should redo the stanford prison experiment by dr. Zimbardo
>>
>>76666593
I go to jail.
>>
>>76666593
This is basically one of those

>100% chance of $25,000
>50% chance of $100,000
>>
>>76666593
I don't see what the problem is. If no one would have told her what happened she wouldn't even have known. Consuming alcohol till you pass out is your own responsibility. These women need to grow the fuck up, men have been drafted to war for fuck sake and what have they done?
>>
For B, I left out "get added to the sex offender registry and forever be haunted by a record that makes it nigh impossible to make a living or find anywhere to live that's not within x feet of a school."
>>
The way I see it, the people that intervened did the victim and Brock (of course) a disservice.

She may never have had to undergo feelings of victimisation and violation had no one intervened and Brock just did his thing.

She could have woken up with no memory of it, with no one telling her the wiser, and no lasting harm. Lesser of two evils.

If you had to decide whether she had A) no memory of it, no knowledge, and no physical harm, or B) no memory of it but impressed feelings of guilt and violation, which would you choose?

Look, this guy was on the swim team, so he could have just called me up instead. But whatever, for some perverse reason he prefers mammary fat sacks and fish sauce to rippling abs of reason and glistening speedo bulges. We don't have full immersion virtual reality yet, so what's a lean swimmer to do when he doesn't have my feet over his head?
>>
>>76666593
A
>>
>>76666593
Option A as long as xir wears zes condom
>>
>drunk woman asks you to finger her for 19 and a half minutes
>passes out
>get found 30 seconds later and charged with """"""""""""rape"""""""""""""
>>
>>76667236
Unlawful sexual penetration is the phrase you're looking for
Rape requires actual Penetration with a benis
>>
File: austinpowersreally.png (296 KB, 639x351) Image search: [Google]
austinpowersreally.png
296 KB, 639x351
>>76666593
How is that even a contest? I'd let a faggot stick his finger up my butt rather than go to 'pound-me-in-the-ass' prison for 6 fucking months. I might even get off if he's decent at prostate massage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.