[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nike soccer race-mixing kike bullshit ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Zm2sD4D[1].png (761 KB, 1366x658) Image search: [Google]
Zm2sD4D[1].png
761 KB, 1366x658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scWpXEYZEGk

New Nike soccer ad that will be seen by tens of millions of people has some dumb niglet kid as its protagonist and his parents are a nig and a dumb british blonde coalburner. of course, the nig genes overpower her anglo genes and both her male niglet and her sheboon niglet are as brown as the shit i took this morning.

will these fuckin kikes ever gas themselves and cut the bullshit or do we need to elect zyklon don trump to do it for our?

i can't go on like this in this world much longer. the fuckin kike brainwashing has been happening on a MASSIVE SCALE thru the media and they must face a second shoah or else i'm gonna fuckin lose my mind. i'm seeing it everywhere and it's fuckin relentless.
>>
Woudn't have thought Ronaldo agreed to such a kike ad. I'm now a #Messimissle
>>
Of course the brainwashing keeps happening. You haven't killed anyone over it. You need to kill.

Over and over and over and over. Until the country is broken and gone. Until you don't know yourself anymore. Until you've forgotten why you started killing in the first place.

You aren't interested in that, though. You're still talking about voting for some guy with jew kids to sort it out for you.

The only option is a Reconquista-style war of brutal attrition fought acre after acre for hundreds of years.
>>
>>76665399
i thought it was a really fun advert...
>>
File: 1465411604312.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1465411604312.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>76665399
>advertising companies go to the effort of cooking up a fry-up for a few second advertisement where the food will only be thrown out after anyway
why
>>
>being mad at the jews for everything

Grow up.
>>
File: immigration.gif (191 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
immigration.gif
191 KB, 640x636
>>76666000
>>
>>76665399
Thank you based Jews for creating a society where 60% of the dating market wasn't artificially blocked.
>>
If I became a nigger my first thought wouldn't be "I am a kid?" but rather "Shiiiieeeet". Then I would go downstairs, father wouldn't exist, I would insult my coalburning mom because she is a cracka, then I'd fuck my sista over the kitchen table while doing meth.
Then I'd go to the social center to get my gibsmedat and rob some store. I'd end the day by raping a white girl then killing a cop before being killed myself, thus returning to my original body and watch the BLM protest.
>>
>>76667549
I doubt that sceen took them less than an hour. They also eat it at the end, why would they waste perfectly good food?
>>
this has been going on since the kikes took over the ad industry n the early 80s, the white male is always portrayed as the buffoon or the dumb dad in beer commercials, car commercials, insurance etc..
>>
>>76667336
Go wash your teeth, Aladdin.
>>
File: 1443834790011.jpg (63 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1443834790011.jpg
63 KB, 576x507
Just a couple of weeks earlier, DirecTV promoted cuckoldry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMAaGWL_qI

i want off this ride
>>
File: 1383999435981.gif (1010 KB, 233x226) Image search: [Google]
1383999435981.gif
1010 KB, 233x226
>>76665399
>be ronaldo
>wake up as a poor nigger
>>
>6 minutes
>povertyball

NOPE
>>
File: 1425081395336.jpg (348 KB, 781x552) Image search: [Google]
1425081395336.jpg
348 KB, 781x552
>>76665399
You know what guys, I'm slowly starting to think that it might have been better born nigga.
>low starting conditions, low expectations
>lot's of gibmedats
>good in sports, because genetics
>white wumyn after you dick
>could accomplish lot because intelligent and society is minority friendly with all those quotas.
and most importand
> more we go to the future there are less whites
I'm a #blackmissile now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.