[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gay >Jewish >Greek >coalburner >Leader of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: CSh7xzoUsAAf77i.jpg-large.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CSh7xzoUsAAf77i.jpg-large.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>Gay
>Jewish
>Greek
>coalburner
>Leader of the Alt-right

What's that word you use to describe these kinds of people.... Cucked?
>>
>>76662962
>Jewish
he's Catholicuck and blew a priest when he was 14 actually.
>leader
derp
>>
>>76662962
I'm pretty sure Richard Spencer is the "leader" of the Alt-Right, if it has one at all.
>>
BTFO'er of Libshits Galore is what you call him
>implying GOP has to hate homos, blacks or any background
>>
>>76662962

Milo is a faggot. The only people who agree with him or even like him are those who are so politically correct they'll agree with his rhetoric, or people paid to shitpost here on his behalf.
>>
>>76662962
>>coalburner
coal burning only applies to heterosexual couples. Lesbians and fags cant be coalburners since there is no mixed children being born.
>>
>alt-right

when will this meme die
>>
File: 1465457281904-pol.jpg (33 KB, 399x637) Image search: [Google]
1465457281904-pol.jpg
33 KB, 399x637
It's almost as if... he is obvious controlled opposition that 95% of /pol/ hates...
E celeb cancer.
Great b8 thread nigger! See ya next summer!
>>
>>76662962
If i went back 2 years in time and told /pol/ that they'd start worshipping a coalburning jew and support a president that wants internet and video game censorship i'd probably get banned,how quickly things change.
>>
>>76662962
WHEN THE FUCK IS HIS DEBATE WITH BEN SHAPERO
>>
Let this thread die
I'm ignoring all Milo threads from now on..
It's constant bait
>>
>>76663391
Hell, the fag is doing us a favor by pulling blacks out of the gene pool.
>>
>>76662962
i love milo. he's right on target with his various positions. he speaks for me.
>>
File: 1462831164662.jpg (289 KB, 1536x1069) Image search: [Google]
1462831164662.jpg
289 KB, 1536x1069
>>76662962
>Leader of the Alt-Right
>>
>>76663395

Alt-right is to signify irony, like how the IRA used to blow you up for occupying their land, yet with open arms embrace migrants while their own homeless starve to death in the streets.

Alt-right: I HATE MIGRANTS, BUT FAGGOT MARRIAGE AND NIGGER LOVING IS OKAY

I know they're no American "republicans" or anything close to that, but you understand what I am saying... at least I hope you're intelligent enough to understand.
>>
>>76663168
>Jewish
He's of Jewish heritage you mong. Christ, sometimes I think maybe refugees in your country won't be such a bad thing. At least they'll provide an influx of new genes, even if they are shitty ones.
>>
>>76662962
>Leader of the Alt-right
i bet its always the same op making this shit thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.