[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you suppose she paid him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CkiMC-OXEAAVTg8.jpg (125 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
CkiMC-OXEAAVTg8.jpg
125 KB, 1024x512
How much do you suppose she paid him?
>>
>>76646436
By "her" do you mean the puppet masters? Soros and the gang have dropped millions if not billions to make this happen. They are drooling over having her in office, more democracy for the middle east. Maybe we can start on South America next!
>>
>>76646718
Can you tell me more about this theory?
>>
>Clinton president

Well, the Iran invasions a definite if that's the case.
>>
>>76646436
How about just Democrat supporting a fellow Democrat?
>>
>>76646718
Delete your account.
>>
I'd say about the equivalent of 8 closed-door "speaking fees."
>>
didnt they make some deal when they were competing for the 2008 election?
>>
It is all part of the deal the two made in 2008. They hate each other.
>>
>>76646436
At this point it's just his 'duty' to say shit like that about her. He's spent his time being a useful idiot and now the torch must be passed onto the next most qualified puppet which probably should have been Hillary 8 years ago anyway.
>>
>>76646436
>never someone so qualified
so I guess he is less qualified than her?
b-but she sucks...
>>
Remember when he ran against her 8 years ago because he believed the opposite of that?
>>
>>76646436
Well she gave him the nomination last time around, in return for the party's support this election.

I'm sure Obomi is just paying his dues.
>>
>muh qualification

failing at the jobs you were assigned to is not being qualified
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.